“The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.” — J.M. Barrie.
You know what exactly you want in your life, but you can’t seem to get there. Each day passes by, and you have nothing to prove that it even occurred.
Keeping a personal journal gives you an in-depth analysis of your life and helps you shorten the gap between who you are and who you intend to be.
Make Chat journal your personal companion in your journey towards self-improvement. It's a simple, one of a kind, chat-based journal application designed with simplicity at its core. Apart from being an excellent Journal, it helps you take quick notes and also visualize your thought streams as single-sided conversations.
Why Chat Journal?
* It's an excellent Journal that makes journaling a fun, quick and easy.
* It's a simple but powerful app for taking quick notes without the hassle of opening a dedicated notes app. Further your notes or journal entries are indexed with respect to date and time and are readily searchable.
* Timeline, a place where all your entries are beautifully arranged in chronological order along with event tags above them.
* Statistics, pretty graphs to analyzing how you are performing.
* Labels, to monitor your daily habits, behaviors or anything that can be counted!
* Mood Tracker helps you track your mood over a specified time period in the simplest possible way.
* Hashtags can help you organize your entries across multiple pages.
* Images, to express yourself better.
* Lets you bookmark events for easy reference.
* Questionnaire Bot can help you spark your imagination & creativity, trigger a long lost memory or help you know about yourself.
* Dialy Questions allow you to easily follow your progress on something you've been working on or help you with personal development!
* Supports PIN and Fingerprint protection for the app.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Auto data sync with google drive.
* Has an elegant material interface that encourages you to write more.
* Local and automatic cloud backups, so you don't lose your data when switching between devices.
How you can use the app.
* Maintain a daily journal to track what you are doing.
* Track your mood effortlessly.
* To analyze your thought streams as single-sided conversations.
* Take quick notes about something without having to index them.
* Create 'pages' to track the progress of something you are working on.
* To write down to-dos and reminders.
* Break down future goals and challenges.
* Most importantly the app is designed to be flexible enough to handle anything to intend to do with it.
The app is actively under development and updates will be rolled out every week so stay tuned for more feature updates and don't forget to leave your suggestions and feature requests.