Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
• You can bookmark any chapter
• Settings - You can change page background color, Font color and Font size
• You can share this apps with your friends
Upcoming version we'll add mores Herbal in this Herbal Plant Medicine Bangla Apps.
To keep it short, keep your medicines in your pocket. :)
✓ medicine encyclopedia
✓ medicine for all diseases
✓ medicine finder
✓ medicine for disease
✓ medicine guide book
✓ medicine guide offline
✓ medicine guidelines
✓ medicine handbook
✓ medicine list
✓ medicine name its benefits and side effects
✓ medicine name and their uses
✓ medicine useages
✓ medicine use
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
Asking questions is one of the best ways to make you remember and learn, that's why doctors keep asking questions in the daily rounds. This app is especially designed for medical students, with over 120 frequently asked questions in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Infectology and Pulmonary medicine.
Nevertheless, answering all questions at the rounds is important for your medical career as a student, but not necessarily for being a great doctor. In clinical practice, you encounter multiple symptoms, or facts, that you must find the common cause. This app brings you closer to that scenario: you can choose to see first the question, and tap for the answer, or to show you the answer, and think about what would be the question (Jeopardy style game). It is a great way to check if you see the big picture, it is not the same thinkng process:
Showing the answers first:
Toxic shock syndrome, food poisoning, scalded skin syndrome
(What are the three toxin mediated syndromes caused by Staphylococcus aureus?)
You can switch toggle back and forth easily!
** This is a limited version with a limited number of questions. For the full set of questions, see the Internal Medicine Questions app. **
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
Add time zones as cities.
Search for cities.
Looks for the local location of the user to compare with other time zones.
This application consists of a vast database of cities. (about 1200 cities)
Search for time zone. (Shows time in search)
Edit time zone - Time Switcher:
What is the time in New york when it is 9:00am in paris?
Add New York and Paris. Switch the time in paris to 9:00am using the slider(Time switcher).
World Clock and widgets.
IPOD APP REVIEWS
Start the app and it automatically searches and displays all the comics that are available on your phone. Select them, read them, enjoy their booms, zaps and pows.
Speech Balloon not readable? Text too small? Just double tap the screen to zoom in or perform a pinch/unpinch with two fingers to perfectly zoom in and out. Swipe left and right to turn the pages and keep on reading.
Supported formats: CBZ and CBR .
How to use it?
1. Set a master password.
2 Enter a domain name.
Share the URL from browser to generate password.
2. Generate Password.
App automatically generates a password.
3. Click on Copy button and paste it in the password field.
- Remember one password use different passwords on various websites.
- Unique Password for every Website.
- Do not want to remember each password.
- Do not store my password on the web servers.
- Algorithmically generate the password
password = MD5(your_master_password +domain)
generated_password = first_8_letters_of(password)
This will generate a per domain password with 8 characters of entropy and it depends only on master password and the domain.
You can Enter the pincode or name of the location for which you would like to get the location name/pincode and other details. Bonus: You can enter partial names for your desired locations and do a search.
Once you enter your input in the Text Box, Hit the Search Button to get results.
It's that simple.
Note: You can't enter the name of a state as states don't have pincodes. The app works at a micro level, hence it supports localities and doesn't allow search for cities. Currently it supports locations based only in India.
Happy Pinning :-}
Debugging and Programming
Health and Fitness
News and Magazines
Travel and Local
Some of our articles.
Best Android Apps For Pilots
Best Android Apps For Police
Best Android Apps For Runners
Best Android Apps For Entertainment
Best Android Apps For School
Best Android Apps For Laptops
Best Android Apps For Office
Best Android Apps For Kids Learning
Best Android Apps For Free SMS
Best Android Apps For Exercise
★ Locate Bank braches by cities
★ Locate bank branches by Bank
★ Get ifsc code
★ Get micr code
★ More than 60000 branches data from more than 100 different banks.