Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) features details on over 900 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted medical journals. Link to the full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
Medicine Central features:
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
How It Works
Current Medicine Central subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Medicine Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Medicine Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Medicine Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
Origin And Features Of Homeopathic Medicines
Role Of Homeopathic Medicines In The Modern Health Scenario
Homeopathic Medicines - Are There Any Risks Using Them?
Top 15 Homeopathic Remedies For Kidney Disease
Patenting Homeopathic Medicines
Asking questions is one of the best ways to make you remember and learn, that's why doctors keep asking questions in the daily rounds. This app is especially designed for medical students, with over 120 frequently asked questions in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Infectology and Pulmonary medicine.
Nevertheless, answering all questions at the rounds is important for your medical career as a student, but not necessarily for being a great doctor. In clinical practice, you encounter multiple symptoms, or facts, that you must find the common cause. This app brings you closer to that scenario: you can choose to see first the question, and tap for the answer, or to show you the answer, and think about what would be the question (Jeopardy style game). It is a great way to check if you see the big picture, it is not the same thinkng process:
Showing the answers first:
Toxic shock syndrome, food poisoning, scalded skin syndrome
(What are the three toxin mediated syndromes caused by Staphylococcus aureus?)
You can switch toggle back and forth easily!
** This is a limited version with a limited number of questions. For the full set of questions, see the Internal Medicine Questions app. **
Your Medicine 1-2-3 is unique in many ways, like having full support for time zones, and not in an on-off only fashion, you get plenty of choices. There is support for take-as-needed medications, support for contraceptives, and support for when you have to keep strict interval-based control on something, like your diabetes.
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Editions features side by side: http://tinyurl.com/9wr4y28
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 as your personal medication reminder app.
You register your medications and know when to get out of the doctor who actually need to buy.
Has database medicines that are retrieved via barcode, so you do not need to type the name of the medicine.
* The database is still with few remedies at the time.
Rx Reminder, simple and free full featured medicine reminder application. Setup medication alarms for yourself, relatives or others in simple and easy to use interface. You can add more than one medicine to a reminder with dosage specification for each time specified in the reminder.
You can add reminders for appointment with doctor. You can place phone call, view directions to the location given in doctor's details.
* Medication alarm: Create reminders for more than one medicines with custom dosage specification and patient. Reminders can be set as recurring with different start and end date. You can customize the recurring to any number of days, months, years. You can snooze the alarm or mark medicines as taken directly from the notification. You can also add metrics like Temperature, Pulse etc. when you mark medicine as taken.
* Medication alarm: Customize dosage for each alarm time in a reminder. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be taken as the default dosage.
* Metrics: You can select what metrics to collect when you take medicine, you can add additional metrics to metrics list. Check metric data collected plotted on chart/listing.
* Medicines manager: Add new medicines so you never have to re-enter medicine details for each reminder. Also use the current quantity and minimum level to know when medicine needs a refill.
* Appointment alarm: Add appointment reminders. Appointment reminder alert provides options to place phone call to the contact number given or show directions to practice address entered in doctor's details.
* Doctor manager: Add details of doctor so you can quickly setup the appointment with the doctor. Doctor's practice's address can be picked by searching using the map. Appointment alert provides option to show direction to the practice address.
* Patients manager: Setup medication alarm for others. You can add details of the patient including blood group.
* Units manager: Add units of medicine, so you always specify the dosage correctly. App comes preloaded with several units.
* Password Security: Setup basic password security so nobody else sees your medication details.
* Application Widget so you can quickly see details of the next reminder directly from the main screen.
* Export reminders of a patient to a pdf file which you can print and use as a todo list. This feature shall help in case you have only one phone but have reminders for other patient. You can take a printout and give it to the patient.
* Additional settings include disable reminder notifications, set sound for the notification, show time in 24-hour format.
This application does not do any activity which impacts the battery life of the device. The network permission is for the advertisement shown in the application.
You can check blog http://fivesdesk.blogspot.in/ for tutorials.
Follows Android design guidelines:
* Long hold items to delete.
* Checking reminder enters the 'mark as taken' screen mode. Marking a reminder indicates that you have taken the medicines mentioned in the reminder. The application then deducts the quantity of the medicine by the dosage specified when creating the medicine. Marking reminders as taken will help you keep track of quantity available.
1. Add Medicines by selecting the Medicines option.
2. Add Patients by selecting Patients option.
2. Add Doctor by select Doctors option.
Step 1 and 2 is a one time input so you need not add these details for each reminder/appointment.
3. Now you can add reminders and appointments with minimal input.
Rx Reminder, Medicine Reminder, Pill Reminder, Prescription Reminder, Medicine, Reminder.
If you have any problems using the application or need a feature please mail me at email@example.com.
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
Following are some of the great features of the app.
• Many articles and blogs related to the list of herbal medicines are linked directly to the app.
• The app provides you with fair information on herbal medicines for diabetes, for depression etc.
• Many video clips demonstrating various examples of herbal medicines are cited in the app that makes it more exciting.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps are fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
This app provides:
• Reminder alarms
• Onscreen widget
• List of upcoming medicines for the day
• History of taken medicines
Using this App you can store up to twenty prescriptions. At the scheduled time, it will notify you the relevant medicines to consume.
You can set alarms in either one-time or repeating patterns. Any hourly interval between alarms can be set. At the scheduled time, application will pop up a notification window with an alarm. You may select vibration or LED indication in addition to the alarm.
Following options available for customization:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Once you get the notification, you may accept, ignore, edit, or snooze. It will save the response in the history log for your future references. Help menu provides description on how to use the application.
• This app displays Ads.
• History log keep records when you are using window style only.
• History log keep records of latest 20 occurrences in the responded order. Sorting function is not available.
• When phone time is changed, application will not change alarm intervals until restart. Reset button at Help menu can be used to manually reset the alarms to new time.(for DST, needs to provide present date at schedule)
• Four alarm times per day per schedule is provided. However there is no limit for alarms per day, by creating more schedules and setting intervals.
• Above screens are taken using Android 4.1, lower versions have slight graphical variations.
• Alarms do not appear while phone is turned off.
• Phone mute status overrides the alarm sound settings.
• Application cannot import or export information.
Key words: pill reminder, medicine reminder, medication reminder
• Academic Medicine Highlights
• Staff eDirectory
It is our aim to build a vibrant academic culture to foster new discoveries and knowledge, so as to improve patient care now and in the future. Download and keep updated on our latest achievements in patient care, breakthrough research and education highlights.
Energy medicine (often referred to as energy healing) is a form of alternative medicine which be both a complement to other approaches to medical care and a complete system for self-care and self-help. It can address physical illness and emotional or mental disorders, and can also promote high-level wellness and peak performance.
You heal the body by activating its natural healing energies; you also heal the body by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance.
To accomplish this goal, energy medicine utilizes techniques from healing traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by tapping, massaging, pinching, twisting, or connecting specific energy points (acupoints) on the skin; by tracing or swirling the hand over the skin along specific energy pathways; through exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects; by focused use of the mind to move specific energies; and/or by surrounding an area with healing energies (one person’s energies impacts another’s).
Use energy medicine to treat illness and relieve pain; stop the onset of illness as soon as it begins, stimulate immune function, relieve headaches, release stress, improve memory, enhance digestion, relieve arthritis, neck, shoulder, and low back pain, and cope with electromagnetic pollution.
By learning simple energy techniques to keep your energies balanced and humming, you can improve your health, sharpen your mind, and increase your joy and vitality.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
More from developer
Add time zones as cities.
Search for cities.
Looks for the local location of the user to compare with other time zones.
This application consists of a vast database of cities. (about 1200 cities)
Search for time zone. (Shows time in search)
Edit time zone - Time Switcher:
What is the time in New york when it is 9:00am in paris?
Add New York and Paris. Switch the time in paris to 9:00am using the slider(Time switcher).
World Clock and widgets.
Start the app and it automatically searches and displays all the comics that are available on your phone. Select them, read them, enjoy their booms, zaps and pows.
Speech Balloon not readable? Text too small? Just double tap the screen to zoom in or perform a pinch/unpinch with two fingers to perfectly zoom in and out. Swipe left and right to turn the pages and keep on reading.
Supported formats: CBZ and CBR .
IPOD APP REVIEWS
★ Locate Bank braches by cities
★ Locate bank branches by Bank
★ Get ifsc code
★ Get micr code
★ More than 60000 branches data from more than 100 different banks.
You can Enter the pincode or name of the location for which you would like to get the location name/pincode and other details. Bonus: You can enter partial names for your desired locations and do a search.
Once you enter your input in the Text Box, Hit the Search Button to get results.
It's that simple.
Note: You can't enter the name of a state as states don't have pincodes. The app works at a micro level, hence it supports localities and doesn't allow search for cities. Currently it supports locations based only in India.
Happy Pinning :-}
Debugging and Programming
Health and Fitness
News and Magazines
Travel and Local
Some of our articles.
Best Android Apps For Pilots
Best Android Apps For Police
Best Android Apps For Runners
Best Android Apps For Entertainment
Best Android Apps For School
Best Android Apps For Laptops
Best Android Apps For Office
Best Android Apps For Kids Learning
Best Android Apps For Free SMS
Best Android Apps For Exercise
How to use it?
1. Set a master password.
2 Enter a domain name.
Share the URL from browser to generate password.
2. Generate Password.
App automatically generates a password.
3. Click on Copy button and paste it in the password field.
- Remember one password use different passwords on various websites.
- Unique Password for every Website.
- Do not want to remember each password.
- Do not store my password on the web servers.
- Algorithmically generate the password
password = MD5(your_master_password +domain)
generated_password = first_8_letters_of(password)
This will generate a per domain password with 8 characters of entropy and it depends only on master password and the domain.