Miracast Display finder app will help to find share your mobile/Tablet device screen to suitable/ compatible Miracast/Wireless display device such as Smart TV or Wireless display dongles/adopters. This Cast Screen Android works (Tested) on most of the mobile phones with Android version 4.2 and above. With the help of this browser based Screen Stream you will be able to use Screen Mirror more conveniently to mirror your screen or use the cast feature from supported applications.
Miracast is nothing but a wireless HDMI cable and it exclusively work as Screen Mirroring protocol.
• Display all the contents from mobile phone to systems like televisions, Windows and Mac PCs as well as laptops
• Streams HD and 4K ultra HD pictures from tablet to a HD television
• Supports most of the video and audio file formats
• Projects all the images clearly from small screen to larger
Screen Mirroring to Mac PC from Android phone is able to play music files, videos, photos, and many more in Smartphone with any devices like Smartphone, Smart TV, laptop, tablet, etc. irrespective of the place.
Miracast for Android to Smart TV screen mirroring assistant is for screen casting and to display cell phone screen, gadget and shortcut. This Safari browser based screen stream supports TV’s like samsung, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba and roku without Wifi just by utilizing dongles or connectors. Enjoy streaming Video & TV cast and all local cast series with Miracast app.
To Share/mirror Mobile Screen to Smart TV or Wifi Display dongle connected to TV, Following steps needs to performed:
1. Check your TV wheather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Make sure TV is connected to the same WiFi network as your mobile device for successful Cast Screen to TV. You can't connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Make sure your Android device version is 4.2 or higher to Mirror TV.
4. In order to Mirror Cast, your device inbuilt hardware should be of Miracast.
5. Lastly, just download and run Screen Stream over http
How to use Screen Mirroring from Android Mobile Screen to PC/TV?
• Basically, you have to open and then tap on WIFI Display after which you will go directly to Cast Screen
• Now, you have to enable TV Miracast or Mirror TV
• Click on start WIFI of the Cast Screen from Mobile to Smart TV assistant
• Miracast application should be enabled
• Finally, both will connect automatically after which you can see same Screen Mirroring to Smart TV from Android Phone/PC
As discussed above, Screen Mirroring or Mirror Screen Android which is also known as Miracast Screen Sharing is one of the best technology which you to mirror or screen share your cell phone and tablet on the TV screen, Windows/Mac PC’s, laptops or projectors that help MiraCast. Without any cables, you can effortlessly project your videos, photos, music and many other applications with the help of this Screen Mirroring Mobile to PC/TV app.
If your eyes are depleted from looking at small screen in your phone, you will get big screen experience just by connecting your Smartphone to TV/PC/Laptop via Screen Mirroring to TV/PC from Android phone. Sharing your Smartphone screen on your TV can be helpful when you're showing photographs from an trip, playing a game or giving an introduction. With this Screen Mirroring App, you'll have the option to copy your Android phone's screen on any screen, TV, monitors (Windows or Mac), or projectors that help MiraCast.
Please report if this Screen Mirroring app is not running on your device we will help you to fix the issue: AppsAgile@gmail.com