IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
v.1.2.8 and up fixes the uinput issue. All Samsung users facing the uinput issue please update to v. 1.2.8
Announcement : Game Controller 2 Touch PRO with Advanced new features is now live on Play Store. Get it NOW. https://goo.gl/Iof22x
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app is now compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
Choose your LED color and you will get the resistor value to use ! EASY!
You have an LED and a Battery; you just want to know the right resistor to use, not to read a chart or textbook to learn the 101 of electronics.
This is your answer.
We all love those bright blinky LEDs, and we all know we need resistors to make sure they don’t "Explode", ha ha ha
Unfortunately, every time we go to websites to find the answer, we are forced to fill in complicated stuff about the LED that if we know, we wouldn’t be asking...
Not anymore with this app :)
PS: Give the screen a left swipe to turn off all sounds and a right swipe to turn it back on.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
The Adiabatic Equation automatically calculates I squared, k values, PEFC Earth Fault Currents, t (time) and the minimum protective conductor size by selecting the options from the drop down lists. Fast, easy and simple.
This Electrical App Also Features:
+ Main Earthing Conductor Size Calculator
+ Main Bonding Conductor Size Calculator
+ Supplementary Equipotential Bonding Conductor Size Calculator
+ Circuit Protective Conductor cpc Size Calculator
+ Adiabatic Equation s= sqrt of (I2 x t) /k
Also calculates k values for:
+ Steel Conduit
+ Steel Trunking
+ Single Cables
+ SWA Steel Wire Armour / Sheath
+ Multicore cables
Also calculates electrical PEFC Earth Fault Currents.
A very handy electrical calculator for the electrician needing to check or calculate main earth bonding / grounding and circuit protective conductor sizes ( cpc ) by using the specified calculator which is based on the regulations tables or by using the Adiabatic Equation Calculator.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any bugs.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Um aplicativo que estou desenvolvendo para facilitar os problemas mais encontrados durante um projeto ou uma execução. Atualmente ele conta com poucas ferramentas mas conforme o tempo vai passando estou atualizando. Atualmente ele já calcula corrente monofásica, trifásica e sugere um dimensionamento de cabos, disjuntores e DR. Também calcula a queda de tensão, traz uma tabela de capacidade de condução de cabos e mais.
Deixe ideias para ferramentas nas próximas atualizações.
- adjustable current and voltage
- shows next standard-resistor value and its colorcode
- a lot of preprogrammed LEDs
- several power sources like car-battery or 1.5V battery
- One- and multi-LED-Mode
- setting for LED-rows and LEDs per row
- circuit preview
- no ads
- new tablet GUI
- optimized for android 4.0 (ICS)
Con esta aplicación nos resolvera la duda entre las bombillas convencionales y las del tipo led en el ahorro energetico y económico.
Podemos elegir varios productos de bombillas led con precios actualizados y enviar por correo al cliente o particular.
WeSpice is a powerful and flexible electronic circuit design suite for everybody - professionals and hobbyists alike.
The simulation engine is NGSPICE, running locally on your device.
No need to stay connected all the time to some server - everything is included!
== Features ==
+ From transistor-level to advanced modeling, everything is easy to build and simulate.
+ Flexibility to build hierarchical schematics, symbols, and models (including corners).
+ All tools work together seamlessly, so you can go fast from design idea to results. No need to look under the hood.
+ When you want more control, you have that also: all files are editable text that you can tweak.
+ At all steps you can import data and proceed (including models and spice input: netlists, commands, etc.).
+ Share literally anything (including schematics, symbols, models, netlists, results, screen snapshots), via mail or any other app.
+ Pre-made symbols for all primitive components.
+ Several sample schematic, including: folded cascode OTA, bandgap reference, chargepump, sigma-delta ADC models.
+ Easy-to-use results browser allows to plot and measure. Pick your outputs directly from the schematics or from a list.
+ No ads!
== Free Demo ==
Try our free WeSpice Demo!
The demo version has less functionality, but still allows you to try out most of the features.
We recommend installing the demo first, to check compatibility and ease of use (especially for small phones).
Limitations: no Symbol Editor and Model Manager, large schematics are not saved, long simulations are truncated.
== Simulator ==
+ The simulator is NGSPICE, based on Berkeley SPICE 3F5. Compared to SPICE 3F5, NGSPICE has many additions, is more stable and runs faster.
+ The XSPICE extension adds event-driven simulation capabilities, allowing efficient simulation of digital and mixed-signal schematics. It includes new code models for analog, digital and real functions, together with digital and real node types.
+ The simulator itself runs in background while you continue playing with this app or another.
+ Some complex device models are multi-threaded to take advantage of today's multi-core processors. Schematics with many BSIM3 or BSIM4 transistors run on four cores in less than half the time needed on one core.
+ Analyses: OP, DC, AC, TRAN, DISTO, NOISE, PZ, SENS, TF.
+ MOS models: MOS1-3, MOS6, MOS9, BSIM1, BSIM2, BSIM3 (all up to 3.3.0) BSIM4 (all up to 4.7.0), BSIMSOI (3.3 and 4.4), SOI3, HiSIM.
+ Safe operating area (SOA) checks are available for resistors, capacitors, diodes, BJTs and BSIM MOS.
== Compatibility ==
Tablets and phones from approx. 3.7" upwards.
ICS (Android 4.0.3) or later.
SD-card or emulated equivalent storage.
The first one, "Ohm's Law", explains one of the fundamental laws of physics - the Ohm's law.
The second one, "Resistor Colorband Decoder", provides the possibility to calculate the value of the resistor using colors of the bands painted on it. Inverse converter (for calculating the colors of the bands) is also provided.
The user interface is very simple and intuitive.
Description: This app allows you to create/edit/convert memory card files for use with PlayStation emulators on Android OS.
Disclaimer: The authors of this app are not responsible for any damage to your device or save files. This code is a work in progress so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Open-Source GPL v3
Github-Issue or mail (adress see down)
Keywords: FPSce FPSe psx psone ps1 playstation sony memory card dex mcr
A quick and easy utility for managing memory cards for RetroArch, FPse, psx4droid and others. Easily convert DexDrive saves to work in either emulator, just open in PSX MC Manager and save. The process is automatic. Choose your preferred emulator format in the Preferences. Copy from card to card, create blank cards, delete and restore deleted saves if they are available and still valid, and edit save details like save ID, product code and region. Makes automatic backups of memory cards when you save.
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
It defaults to today's date but you can use the + and - buttons to change the day, month and year.
You can press the 'Reset' to return to today's date.
A fun teaching and educational aid, have fun!
This is the initial release, extra features are being worked on, is there anything you want added?
Supports a discrete Google adds banner, this keeps the app free.
Thank you for reading, please download with confidence.
It is very simple to use, just measure the height of the walls and enter it, then add together the width of the walls that you want to wallpaper, enter that value as well using the on-screen buttons.
Instantly you will find out how many rolls of wallpaper you need to buy.
Simple, quick and easy.