• Support Nano Dragon Coil, Micro Coil, Classical Coil and Twisted wire.
• Nickel 200 (Ni), Titanium (Ti), SS AISI 304, Nichrome (Cr20Ni80 and Cr15Ni60), Kanthal (D and A1) alloy.
• Standart AWG and mm diameters.
• Toolbox support for one, two, three and four coils, each of which may consist of one or more (up to six) wires.
• Adjust voltage in increments 0.5 V and the Recommended optimal range for easy selection of the optimal voltage for varivolts.
• Coil overall characteristics: Diameter, Number of turns and Lengths of the legs connecting coil with contacts for to increase the accuracy of calculations.
• The algorithm is based by the surface power of the coil, which actually reflects the most current processes affecting evaporation.
• Output result for detailed coil characteristics: Power (actual and recommended), Resistance, Wire length, Current, Surface Power and Coil length.
"Share URL" at the page bottom for quickly share results of calculations to your friends.
It's development is ongoing, with periodical expansions keeping the Cloud.Box tools up to date in the rapidly changing world of vaping and it's DIY possibilities.
[Cloud.Box v1.46] release:
This update fixes the unresponsive buttons issue on Android v5.x and adds custom wires instructions.
[Cloud.Box v1.45] release:
This update adds new features to the Coil Toy, fixes a bug with saving Juice Cook ingredients and an interface bug with selecting input fields.
[Cloud.Box v1.44] release:
Makes the numpad optional in the menu to support devices that refuse to show the decimal separator on it.
[Cloud.Box v1.43] release:
Fixes numpad decimal point not showing on some devices
[Cloud.Box v1.42] release:
Fixes a bug with with custom wires not being saved and contains some interface improvements.
[Cloud.Box v1.41] release:
This version adds the Juice Cook, a e-liquid recipe manager & calculator. The Coil Toy is updated with several new options and features and several issues are fixed like the zoom feature and odd input keypad behaviour.
CloudBox supports all types of handheld device screens and it's zoom feature compensates for small screen sizes.
- No knowledge of math or physics required
- Complete selection and adjustment of wire materials, parameters etc.
- Use of kanthal and nichrome variations, nickel (ni200), silver, titanium
- Live rendered preview image of your coil setup
- Per-item descriptions
- Detailed results
- Various additional result graphs and tables
- Supports up to octa-coil configurations, as well spiral 'stovetops'
- Supports twin parallel setups
- Leads type specification, non-resistance wire setup
- Saving & loading coil setups
- User specified non-standard (twisted etc) wire
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Unit converter
- Ohm's Law tool
- And more!
Juice Cook features:
- Build your own e-liquid & ingredient library
- Separate management of recipes and ingredients
- Calculates the required ingredient percentages for the desired nicotine level
- An optional third base allows manual adjustment of final PG/VG ratio
- Up to seven additives
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Quick summary
- And more!
1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 22, 24, 26 - 36. Recently added are 6 sizes of Kanthal A-1 Ribbon wire. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
The Ohm's law calculator is a simple Ohm's law calculator with Joule heating.
The coil wrapping calculator is specialized for winding coils for rebuildable atomizers (RBA).
The battery drain calculator shows you the current and power drain on the battery in your e-cigarette.
The mod range calculator tells you the optimal resistance range for your regulated mod.
The DIY e-liquid calculator lets you select nic strength and VG/PG ratio for the nicotine base liquid and your desired outcome.
See also Steam Engine Pro.
Note: If you are having problems entering decimal numbers because your onscreen keyboard does not show a period or a comma, here is the solution: Go to the settings tab and set input type to text. This will give you a full keyboard. The keyboard is different from device to device, so I had to make it user selectable.
The calculation is considered as help. Because there only are minimal differences between the stores (or shops). Only the data of Zivipf will be used. AWG values are indicated as well.
16x FeCrAl Kanthal-A
23x FeCrAl Kanthal-A1
18x FeCrAl Kanthal-D
9x FeCrAl Kanthal-D Flachdraht
6x Nickel-Chrom Flachdraht
6x V2A Edelstahldraht
14x V4A Edelstahldraht
6x Nickeldraht-Nickel 200
The picture was kindly provided by www.dampfdorado.de available.
SvapoRes fact allows through the inclusion of certain parameters to obtain in centimeters as resistive wire is needed to obtain the desired resistance.
SvapoRes inside also contains a small utility that allows you to know the ohm meter to the wire you want to use.
Also very useful for all those who use res-no-res joiner.
One App for all Vapers
Soon will be available a new version more complete.
Unravel complex steel calculations with this essential mobile app for flat-rolled steel buyers - with more than 1,000 downloads and counting. Unravel: Flat-Rolled Steel Calculator makes it easy to verify steel coil and sheet specs. Calculate the weight of a steel coil without a scale, convert gauges to decimals instantly, and find the number of sheets in a bundle. Convert easily between imperial and metric units for both coil and sheet measurements. Input the cost per CWT to compare prices.
Works with all coated and uncoated steel. Use this app for quick and simple weight, cost and yield calculations. Available in the Android Market, iTunes App Store and Kindle Store.
Use this app to:
- Calculate coil and bundle weight without a scale
- Verify that your purchase is to spec
- Find the area, total length or price per square foot of material
- Convert between gauges and decimals
- Convert between imperial and metric units
- Access a steel glossary of terms.
There are several critical variables that drive the true cost of flat-rolled steel, including weight, thickness and zinc coating. Use the Unravel Flat-Rolled Steel Calculator to verify that you have the right steel for the job.
By filling the empty cells with furnace and element data, the calculator will show the estimated electric output and assist the user to choose the right grade of heating element and dimensions for the specific furnace condition.
The user can also send a request to the nearest sales office for more support and access additional information about the grades and the company.
Dice (includes wearable app)
With more to come in the future as time and public interest permits.
Support forum is available at http://kaneoriley.com/forums/forum/support/
SIMPLE APPLICATION THAT WILL CALCULATE
VOLTAGE, RESISTANCE, CURRENT and POWER
FROM ANY 2 GIVEN VALUES.
WILL CALCULATE USING CORRECT FORMULA
WITH GIVEN VALUES.
USEFUL TOOL FOR ANY ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEER.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER APP'S.
BUY PURCHASING PAID APP'S, HELPS
TOWARDS DEVELOPING MORE FREE APP'S.
ELECTRICAL AND GAS ENGINEERING APP'S AVAILABLE.
IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN APP AND WOULD LIKE
TO SEE IT ON ANDROID, LET US KNOW....
Please rate this app if you like it.
If you would like any features added,
or would like a specific app created
for Android Market, then please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requires Root Access
-Change battery icons
-Change carrier text
-Change cpu governor
-Change app install location
-Calibrate battery stats
-Enable/Disable startup tweaks
This has only been tested on the Droid X running the VorteX rom. This is still an early beta and may contain bugs that will negatively affect your phone.
Currently supporting bigger devices with better resolutions such as the line if Samsung galaxy smart phones.
This app is a hassle free resistor app, no ads, no intricate menus to navigate, no permissions required; just open it and you're ready to find that resistor in the blink of an eye.
We will soon add support for more devices and try to implement new features.
Keywords: resistor color code, resistor, resistor calculator, resistor tool, resistor calculator tool, ohm, resistance, color code, voltage, power, current, save, store, ohmie, resistor finder.
Wai D. Tsang
A social hub made by vapers for vapers.
Find all your favorite E-Cig forums and message boards easily and fast straight from your android device.
**** THIS APP IS IN VERY EARLY STAGES AND IS SUBJECT TO MASSIVE CHANGE ****
It defaults to today's date but you can use the + and - buttons to change the day, month and year.
You can press the 'Reset' to return to today's date.
A fun teaching and educational aid, have fun!
This is the initial release, extra features are being worked on, is there anything you want added?
Supports a discrete Google adds banner, this keeps the app free.
Thank you for reading, please download with confidence.
It is very simple to use, just measure the height of the walls and enter it, then add together the width of the walls that you want to wallpaper, enter that value as well using the on-screen buttons.
Instantly you will find out how many rolls of wallpaper you need to buy.
Simple, quick and easy.