The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
SIMPLE APPLICATION THAT WILL CALCULATE
VOLTAGE, RESISTANCE, CURRENT and POWER
FROM ANY 2 GIVEN VALUES.
WILL CALCULATE USING CORRECT FORMULA
WITH GIVEN VALUES.
USEFUL TOOL FOR ANY ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONIC ENGINEER.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER APP'S.
BUY PURCHASING PAID APP'S, HELPS
TOWARDS DEVELOPING MORE FREE APP'S.
ELECTRICAL AND GAS ENGINEERING APP'S AVAILABLE.
IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN APP AND WOULD LIKE
TO SEE IT ON ANDROID, LET US KNOW....
Please rate this app if you like it.
If you would like any features added,
or would like a specific app created
for Android Market, then please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
* Resistance Calculator:
- 3 Band
- 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
- Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
- EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
- 6 Band 'postage stamp'
* Capacitance printed calculator
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
-Search by alphabet.
-Search by TOP10, TOP50, TOP100.
Star-User Search (Top Rated)
-Easy and simple to use.
Includes 71-language translator (WEB Enable mode, lower ad)
1) Resistor Color Code(4,5,6 band) to value conversion and vice versa.
2) Capacitor 3 digit code to value and vice versa.
3) Calculator for calculating equivalent value of resistor or capacitor in series/parallel.
Best for Students, hobbyists and engineers..:)
Its a totally free app with no advertisement stuff.
If you like the App, kindly rate it.
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
Thermocouple – calculations
The cold junctions. Temperature can be individually specified. Out of a specified thermoelectric voltage the associated temperature can be calculated. Or vice versa, out of a temperature value the associated thermoelectric voltage can be calculated. In addition, the standardized tolerance classes can be selected according to DIN IEC 60584. For each respective measuring temperature the admissible tolerance as well as the lower and upper limit of the temperature and thermoelectric voltage are displayed. The following thermocouple types are available:
• Precious metal – thermocouples: R, S, and B
• Non-precious metal – thermocouples: K, N, E, J, and T
Platinum - RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751
After selecting the nominal value Pt100, Pt500, or Pt1000 the user can calculate the associated resistance value from the specified temperature and vice versa.
After having chosen the tolerance class AA, A, B, and C the calculation of the admissible tolerance follows, the lower and upper limit of the class as resistance and temperature value to the specified temperature.
For the 2-wire circuit: after selecting a specific conducting material (copper, silver, nickel, and iron) the connecting cable and inputs of the conductor cross sections or diameter and the cable length of the lead wire resistance and the associated systematic temperature error for the entered measuring temperature are calculated.
Transmitter – linearization
Transmitters are used to depict the measuring range of a dimension to a standard signal in a linear fashion.
Different temperature ranges (that can also be individually adjusted) and the standard signals (4 mA to 20 mA, 0 V to 10 V) can be selected.
Subsequently the associated output signal can be calculated out of a temperature value or vice versa.
1. Calculate monostable circuit
2. Calculate frequency of astable circuit
3. Calculate component values of monostable and astable circuit. Save component values in CSV file (Excel file)
4. Can use preferred values of capacitors and resistors
Features in PRO version only:
1. Upload CSV file to Dropbox
2. No Ad
3. Can use preferred value 1% for resistor and 5% for capacitor
4. No limitation
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : Timer IC, NE555,LM555 Calculator, Basic electronics
Detailed break down of features:
- Use preset drop down menus to quickly populate a 42 breaker slot panel to quickly label and identify a panel.
- Edit the panel later to add items that may have not been in the pre-populated menu and add your own items.
- Export the panel to an excel sheet and send it directly to your email for print out and place it in your panel, forget about using a pencil and pen to scratch out the old circuits just update the panel and reprint the new excel sheet and place it in your panel.
- Use the bending calculator to quickly calculate offsets for different conduit sizes.
- Use the ohms law calculator to calculate ohms, amps or even volts. This is makes it easy when you have only two of the items. It easily calculates the two together to output your result.
- Add notes quickly to the note pad and update later if needed.
- Includes an ethernet wiring chart that shows how to splice out cat5 and RJ45 ends.
- Use the resistor calculator to determine certain bands on the resistor and what they represent.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a multi tasking tool that gives them calculators and panel creation in the palm of there hand.
Thank You for your on going support!
It defaults to today's date but you can use the + and - buttons to change the day, month and year.
You can press the 'Reset' to return to today's date.
A fun teaching and educational aid, have fun!
This is the initial release, extra features are being worked on, is there anything you want added?
Supports a discrete Google adds banner, this keeps the app free.
Thank you for reading, please download with confidence.
It is very simple to use, just measure the height of the walls and enter it, then add together the width of the walls that you want to wallpaper, enter that value as well using the on-screen buttons.
Instantly you will find out how many rolls of wallpaper you need to buy.
Simple, quick and easy.