The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
You can search components, see their detailed specifications, prices and offers,
make parametric searches and browse complete list of parts divided by categories.
The app uses the extensive Octopart online database to retrieve the data, so it requires active Internet connection.
- search parts by name;
- parametric search;
- view parts specifications;
- view distributors and prices;
- view and save datasheets;
- favourites list;
- browse parts by category
... and more features to come.
If you have suggestions to improve the app, please contact me using the form on the website.
Parts categories: Semiconductors and Actives, Connectors and Adapters, Passive Components, Tools and Supplies, Optoelectronics,
Power Products, Cables and Wire, Test Equipment, Sound Input/Output, Enclosures, Indicators and Displays,
Current Filtering, Industrial Control.
- INTERNET: required to search parts, categories, and to make parametric search.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required to check if internet connection is active.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to read cached images, and datasheets.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to save images, and datasheets.
- CHECK_LICENSE: required to check the license with Google Play.
Designed by engineers for engineers. Enjoy it!
Choose your LED color and you will get the resistor value to use ! EASY!
You have an LED and a Battery; you just want to know the right resistor to use, not to read a chart or textbook to learn the 101 of electronics.
This is your answer.
We all love those bright blinky LEDs, and we all know we need resistors to make sure they don’t "Explode", ha ha ha
Unfortunately, every time we go to websites to find the answer, we are forced to fill in complicated stuff about the LED that if we know, we wouldn’t be asking...
Not anymore with this app :)
PS: Give the screen a left swipe to turn off all sounds and a right swipe to turn it back on.
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
Resistor colour codes - tells you the resistance, tolerance, upper and lower values, and E-series information for any colour-coded resistor.
Ohm's Law and Power Calculator - Finds any unknown quantity in terms of voltage, current, resistance and power dissipation for any omhic component.
Series/Parallel Value Calculator. Finds the total value for any series or parallel combination of resistors, capacitors, or inductors. The calculator can also find an individual value given the value for the whole combination.
Reactance Finder - Calculates the reactance of any capacitor or inductor from the circuit frequency.
Power Triangle - Calculates real, apparent, and reactive power dissipation as well as impedance phase angle in any electrical system.
Resistivity - Finds the resistance of any wire or prism from its dimensions and resistivity, or vice versa.
Magnetic Fields - Finds the force that acts on a conductor in a magnetic field.
Capacitors - Finds the charge and energy stored in a capacitor.
Many more electrical utilities coming soon, with regular updates. Plus, NO ADS.
Please rate or give feedback. Feel free to give suggestions or comments.
- Reverse Lookup Support
- Ability to save frequently used resistors
- Now Ad-Free!
This Resistor Tool can display the resistance value based on the color bands. In addition, it can also display the resistor colors based on an inputted resistance value.
In other words, whether you have a resistor and want to find out its value or vice versa, this app can get it done.
For frequently used resistors, this app also allows you to save them to a saved list.
resistance color codes to their numeric value.It has an
interface optimized for fast entry.
Not only can it convert 3, 4, and 5 bands to a value but
also the numeric value back to colored bands.
All the functions of the program are readily accessible
from the main screen.
I have also included a table to help learn the resistor color code, so you need not always rely on an app.
And It is Free
The ultimate Pinout reference currently 51 and counting pinouts and cables. With this you will be able to make numerous cables and view detailed pinout information. You can use this app to easily wire up any connector. If you have a wire or connector that you need help soldering or crimping and it is not included, please let me know. We include most wiring schemes and color codes. If there are any pinouts that you want added please email me at email@example.com and I will add them quickly.
SCART to S-Video
ISDN BRI S/T RJ-45
E&M Signaling RJ-48S
Cisco Console Cable
Ethernet Crossover cable
RS-232D on RJ-45
TRS to TS Jack Stereo Unbalanced
XLR to XLR balanced cable
XLR to TRS jack balanced
ATX Power Supply Connector
Sega Master System Joystick
Sega Genesis Joystick
Cresnet DB9 RS232 Comm port
Cresnet DB9 RS422 Comm Port
Adtran Craftport DB9 to RJ45
Apple Data Bus
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
This is unlike the other calculators you will find floating around. This calculator generates actual, usable component values; values that are found in your kit. No longer will you be asked to provide a 2546.74856Ω resistor.
This calculator will also allow you to tell it which components to use, based on what you have available. Don't have a 10KΩ resistor, or a 4.7 nF capacitor? Remove it from the list and you'll never be asked to use one.
This is a brute force calculator. Meaning it calculates every possible combination and if it comes within 1% of your desired frequency it will display it as a result. If battery concerns or the speed of the results is of concern, users can opt to have the calculations done via remote server. Your custom component list is still used for this process, but results can be generated in a fraction of the time.
Feedback and feature requests are always welcome. No comment too sour!
Explanation of permissions:
Full Internet access required for-
*Remote calculation of values
Full source of version 1.7 can be found at:
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
It defaults to today's date but you can use the + and - buttons to change the day, month and year.
You can press the 'Reset' to return to today's date.
A fun teaching and educational aid, have fun!
This is the initial release, extra features are being worked on, is there anything you want added?
Supports a discrete Google adds banner, this keeps the app free.
Thank you for reading, please download with confidence.
It is very simple to use, just measure the height of the walls and enter it, then add together the width of the walls that you want to wallpaper, enter that value as well using the on-screen buttons.
Instantly you will find out how many rolls of wallpaper you need to buy.
Simple, quick and easy.