Go on vacation, a run or even a picnic and your forecast will go with you.
Using your phones location aware technology Hourly Weather is able to better predict weather changes to give you the information you need to plan your commute, activities and daily life.
Hourly Weather is powered by the awesome yr.no weather service.
It also adds a few degrees of wit to your daily forecast, with fun metaphors like #hotterthan Justin bringing sexy back, or #colderthan unfriending someone on Facebook.
You'll also enjoy color coded 5-day forecast, to quickly at a glance see how the week will be panning out.
- Weather for today, tomorrow and the week
- Hourly forecast with analog clock!
- Avatars that help you to dress for the weather
- Multi-language interface: English, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian
- Choice of units
- Widget to your desktop
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and severe weather warnings)
- Animated Radar
- Video Forecasts
- Interactive radar
- Customizable, animated maps
- Severe Weather Warnings
- Weather video
- Weather Photo slideshows
- Weather Contests
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
Weather images provide constant access to your current weather, and sports scores are current with game play info where available. Fast, accurate, and localized maps provide you with features like past and future radar as well as customizable map layers.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy to use application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to severity.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Love the Moon? Get this 3-D simulation, with Atlas, Monthly Calendar, Live Wallpaper, Widget and more!
Hold the Moon in your hand with this stunning 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including Moon rise/set times, illumination, Moon phase name , zodiac location and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that's fun to use. It's even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over the months.
It has all the same features as the Pro version, it's just ad supported.
☾ ☾ ☾ ☽ ☽ ☽
See the current phases of the Moon with a beautiful 3-D simulation made by NASA satellites. You can even see the shadows change on the Moon as the phases change.
☾ "Fantastic application for tracking everything you ever wanted to know about the moon. Beautifully designed as well. " - Art
This app shows you the current phase of the Moon, using a simulation of the lunar surface created by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance mission during its observations of the Moon.
☾ "Works great on my Samsung Galaxy Note running Android 4.0.4. The moon phase scrolling is very smooth. A great app that gives you "full control" of the state of the Moon!" - Chromeman
You can smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forwards or backwards. It's kind of hypnotic, and will keep a child entertained for quite a while.
☽ Beautiful images of the Moon were made by NASA from data collected by spacecraft. Watch how the shadows on the craters change over the course of a month, and see the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
☽ Installation includes a Live Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to run the app to always know what phase it is.
☽ See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
☽ Swipe left and right to move forward or backwards in time to see what the Moon will look like in the future or past. It slides back and forth with "buttery" smoothness. Spin it faster or slower. You can even set it to spin through its phases on its own.
☽ Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare and large craters
☽ Need to find the next full Moon? You can click a button to take you to the next full Moon or new Moon.
☽ You can also access a calendar that shows you the phase of the Moon for any date in the past or future. You can also see a monthly calendar of the Moon's phases.
☽ Share your phase of the Moon images on all the popular social networks
☽ Supports rotation to Landscape mode or Portrait mode
☽ Press "Start Rotating" and watch the Moon rotate through its phases, all on its own.
☽ Pinch to zoom the Moon in and out to reveal more details on the lunar surface, and then pan around with two fingers
☽ Turn on a full lunar atlas, with dozens of labeled locations, including landing sites, craters and lunar maria.
☽ See the zodiac signs so you can find the Moon quickly in the night sky
Developed by Universe Today. Please email me if you have any questions or there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We'd also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy ad-free version here:
Dzięki mapie burzowej możesz na bieżąco śledzić gdzie są aktualnie wyładowania atmosferyczne nad Polską oraz całą Europą. Dodatkowo masz możliwość sprawdzenia aktualnej pogody w dowolnym miejscu na świecie.
Program pozwala na obserwację w którą stronę przesuwa się burza dzięki różnym kolorom punktów symbolizujących miejsca uderzeń piorunów. Znaczenie kolorów opisane jest w legendzie.
Aplikacja prezentuje gdzie jest aktualnie burza na dwóch rodzajach map:
- interaktywnej mapie Polski i Europy
- statycznych mapach burzowych z serwisów Blitzortung, Blids oraz Burze.dzis.net
Na mapach interaktywnych miejsce w którym aktualnie znajdujesz się oznaczone jest ludzikiem.
W przypadku wolnego łącza internetowego może się zdarzyć, że mapa nie w pełni się wyświetli lub będzie pokazywać nieaktualne dane, należy wtedy przesunąć ją trochę palcem lub nacisnąć na przycisk "odśwież".
Dane pochodzą z serwisów blitzortung.org, blids.de, burze.dzis.net, Google Weather oraz Open Street Map.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
StormWeather Widget features also next-generation storm, lightings, temperature, precipitation and wind alerts. You can define your own threshold level for each parameter. We will monitor forecasts for you and inform you immediately when your preset conditions are met.
If you are interested in more sophisticated weather parameters StormWeather Widget PRO should be your choice. The PRO version offers additional parameters e.g. 500 hPa Temperature, Wind gusts, CAPE, CIN, Frozen rain probability, UV radiation and many, many more.
StormWeather Widget – professional forecasts and weather alters at your hand.
StormWeather Widget includes:
* Weather widget (4x1 and 4x2)
* Weather forecast for 300k+ location around the world
* Choosing location from location name database, map or coordinates
* Weather tabs with daily/hourly and weekly/daily weather forecasts
* Three pre-defined user profiles: standard, marine, aviation
* Advanced weather alerts (you pick the parameter and threshold level, we monitor it!)
* Available weather parameters: air temperature, wind speed and direction, pressure, clouds cover, precipitation
StormWeather Widget PRO includes following additional features:
* Weather graphs
* Global lightings radar/map
* Customizable user profiles
* Forecast for more than 300 weather parameters e.g.: CAPE, CIN, 500 hPa Temperature, Convective rain, Wind gusts.
SodaPop has been designed for friends, family, schools, youth groups, medical practices and other groups looking for private social interaction — an alternative to public (and some times dangerous) social media apps. SodaPop is a social network you create and have control over.
But SodaPop goes a step further — offering an anonymous Safe Zone where people can share difficult issues with a Trusted Source. This makes SodaPop perfect for youth group leaders, guidance counselors, psychologists, administrators and other professionals who can use open and honest communication in order to better help those they serve.
• Circle of Trust for a group of friends, a college dorm or youth group (enter the Safe Zone to post content anonymously)
• Anonymous Suggestion Box for a team, group or company
• Private social network for safe sharing of text, photos and messages
• A private social network for school districts with Safe Zone connections to guidance counselors and school psychologist
Focus on Education: See how SodaPop helped Timmy in our 60-second TV spot:
Express yourself on a private social network — secured by a Trust Key. You have complete control over who can access your private network, posts, messages and photos.
A special place to communicate anonymously with a Trusted Source. Messages in the Safe Zone are sent, read and replied to in total anonymity — encouraging people to share in deeper conversations.
Rich Tool Set
SodaPop provides a rich set of social tools you use to build invitation-only, private communities. Customize icons, color schemes and invitation banners.
The Big Screen
The companion SodaPop Web App allows you to do all things social on a bigger screen. A Safe Zone Dashboard is available in the web app that enables network hosts to manage, assign and respond to anonymous Safe Zone messages as a team.
SodaPop was originally conceived as a response to tragedy: a teen suicide in the metro-Pittsburgh area. SodaPop’s overriding goal is to help people suffering in silence reach out to a trusted source for advice — to reach out early and often.
SodaPop is well suited for wide variety of groups and organizations. Our current SodaPop apps work particularly well with School Districts (education), large families, school groups (drama, choir, band), youth groups, church congregations and local neighborhoods.
Setting up a social network comes natural to many — but may require some planning. Need help? SodaPop’s free Concierge service will prepare and setup your SodaPop network for you — and will provide a complementary Welcome Kit as starter network documentation (a $250 value).
iOS 8 Support
• New Today Widget Extension (requires iOS 8)
• Support for the new iOS 8 Share Extension
The new Today Widget Extension shows networks having activity of interest to you (at a glance and from the lock screen).
You can now post content to SodaPop networks from within other apps via the new iOS 8 Share Extension.
* All SodaPop apps (on all platforms) are 100% sugar free.
* No animals were harmed during the production of our apps.