- Change KLIA Ekspres schedule
- Add KL Go free bus route
- Change new layout
- Add KLIA Ekspres schedule
- Fixed AVG problem and remove vserv ads.
- Bug Fix
- Change Train Station Map
- Add Near By Station feature
- Looking at Fares crash bug fix
- Fares bug fix
- Change to easy find Fares
- Add Fares
- Bug fix
- Bug fix for cannot open Map.
- Station Map
- Train Operation Hour.
- Location Pointer at Map
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries (5 sights)
* Kuala Lumpur Architecture (7 sights)
* Religious Places (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur (6 sights)
* Shopping Areas (5 sights)
* Parks and Gardens (6 sights)
* Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing (10 sights)
* Daily Life in the City (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
This app will guide you for your travel with monorail in kuala Lumpur. It will provide you necessary details for planning your journey.
1. KL, Malaysia Monorail Map with other connecting railways.
2. Monorail Travel Fare
3. Monorail Travel Routes.
4. Get duration of Travel between station.
5. Get distance of Travel between station.
6. Updated latest Fare and route details.
Hope that this app gives you maximum benefits and saves your precious time while traveling in Malaysia!!!
This is an ad supported application to help developers so that we can make more useful app as free.
If you have any issues rather than giving less rating, feel free to drop a line to us, suggestions are most welcome.
If you find our app useful, kindly rate it :)
Developed By: MoboRacks
Download the application now.
+Offline KL Train map
+Update MRT, LRT, KTM Komputer , ERL KLIA transit route
+Search station List
+Map functionality to search to train station
+ Pin, Pan , move and Zoom functionality
Suitable for traveler and tourist.
For Kuala Lumpur airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) is the largest airport in Malaysia. It is located 60 kilometers from the city and is connected by train. The airport is a hub for Malaysia, AirAsia, and Malindo Airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Moscow. We include Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila and all the airports of the world.
Introducing Streetdirectory App (ver 2.0)
This App will save you time and money getting around and finding business in Singapore.
This upgrade has 5 exciting releases. See printscreen below
MyHomestay is a platform for searching and promoting homestay which are available on Malaysia.
Supported OS: ICS (4.0) and above
- ALL HOMESTAY OWNER CAN REGISTER AND UPDATE THEIR HOMESTAY PROFILE
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/myhomestay11
- Display all available traffic CCTV camera with live traffic images in map.
- Preview all images by region.
- Allow store up to 20 images in favorite list
- Auto refresh favorite images in every 3 minutes and keep screen awake.
- Auto launching selected feature while in driving mode.
- View different traffic area conditions in multiple map on one screen.
- Driving map always bearing to driving direction to view available camera ahead.
- Allow share traffic image to friend.
This is the mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, or simply KL, the capital of Malaysia. The offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur also includes the adjacent city of Petaling Jaya.
The city includes: City Centre and Chinatown; Golden Triangle; Tuanku Abdul Rahman / Chow Kit with the Putra World Trade Centre; Brickfields Little India and Kuala Lumpur’s main railway station, KL Sentral; Bangsar and Midvalley; Damansara and Hartamas; Ampang Kuala Lumpur’s Little Korea: Northern suburbs including the Batu Caves, the National Zoo and the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia and the Southern suburbs.
The mappa map of Kuala Lumpur covers the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), trains, ports and buses.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur now!
Follow us @
- Discover unique attractions, what to see, and where to go in Malaysia
- Take part in exciting events and cultural festivities held year-round
- Don’t miss an experience! Add items to your trip and save them
- Browse events happening during your time here
- Use our map feature to see what attractions are close by
Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Share your itinerary, places and events with your social networks
For a more complete guide and hotel listings, visit www.tourism.gov.my
Malaysia Survival Language™. Presented by SurvivalTravel.com. A simple easy to use Bahasa Malaysia language guide. Contains conversations and essential words, and allows user to add or delete phrases and words. Over 1000 phrases and words. The ultimate survival Bahasa Malaysia language. A language guide for Malaysia Travel.
New 2.0 version includes:
- new search feature. Quick search now available!
- support older android version 1.6 onwards.
- splash screen
Are you looking for mouth-watering deals in cafe near you? Want to book an appointment at your nearest spa? Searching for shopping malls closer to you? Or simply just go through the latest gadgets up for sale? Use this free app to conveniently search for places to eat, shop, relax, and get amazing deals, all around you. Since it's location-based, you'll be able to find whatever you want near you, with maps for your convenience. Findit helps you with best deals, discount offers, rating and reviews and directions of restaurants, beauty salon, spa, and other businesses in your neighborhood.
Download the FindIt app now and start discovering the places around you like never before!
I am proud to say version 2.0 of application released. Application totally redesigned based on Android guide lines.
Malaysia Directory is tourist guide application which shows you points of interest in Malaysia. This is a simple application with lots of useful information about Culture & Heritage (People, Architecture, Handicrafts and etc.), Point of interests based on each state, what activities you can do, complete information about Events & Festivals (this is valuable info if you have plane to see Malaysia), and many more information such as Hotels (including ratings, prices, addresses) and Phone Directory.
In Mobile products like this, we are proud to offer guidance to Thousands of people every day.
Hope to enjoy this application.