- Add KLIA Ekspres schedule
- Fixed AVG problem and remove vserv ads.
- Bug Fix
- Change Train Station Map
- Add Near By Station feature
- Looking at Fares crash bug fix
- Fares bug fix
- Change to easy find Fares
- Add Fares
- Bug fix
- Bug fix for cannot open Map.
- Station Map
- Train Operation Hour.
- Location Pointer at Map
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries (5 sights)
* Kuala Lumpur Architecture (7 sights)
* Religious Places (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur (6 sights)
* Shopping Areas (5 sights)
* Parks and Gardens (6 sights)
* Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing (10 sights)
* Daily Life in the City (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Our free Kuala Lumpur Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Kuala Lumpur.
Features of Kuala Lumpur City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Kuala Lumpur is the federal capital and most populous city in Malaysia. The city covers an area of 243 km2 (94 sq mi) and has an estimated population of 1.6 million as of 2012. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Klang Valley, is an urban agglomeration of 7.2 million. It is among the fastest growing metropolitan regions in the country, in terms of population and economy.
Kuala Lumpur is the seat of the Parliament of Malaysia. The city was once home to the executive and judicial branches of the federal government, but they were moved to Putrajaya in early 1999. Some sections of the judiciary still remains in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. The official residence of the Malaysian King, the Istana Negara, is also situated in Kuala Lumpur. Rated as an alpha world city, Kuala Lumpur is the cultural, financial and economic centre of Malaysia due to its position as the capital as well as being a key city. Kuala Lumpur was ranked 48th among global cities by Foreign Policy's 2010 Global Cities Index and was ranked 67th among global cities for economic and social innovation by the 2thinknow Innovation Cities Index in 2010.
Explore the Malay, Indian, Chinese and Colonial heritage of Kuala Lumpur! Kuala Lumpur is one of the most fascinating cities in the world. It stands at the meeting point of three major Asian cultures and the influence of the Malays, Chinese and Indians can be belt everywhere in the city, from the architecture to the foods. Of course, there is also a major colonial element. All these aspects are explored within these tours, alongside a multitude of fun facts, historical details and practical information. You will surely enjoy walking the streets of this wonderful, young and energetic Asian metropolis while listening to our walking tours.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Kuala Lumpur city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Kuala Lumpur
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Malaysia or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
The Malaysian capital is building a new three line metro system. Although it's called LRT (Light Rail) it is a fully independent metro network. There are three lines operated by different companies:
LRT 1 - AMPANG LINE
The formerly known 'STAR' (for "Sistem Transit Aliran Ringan") system is an elevated driver operated system. After construction began in 1993, the line started revenue service in three stages: 16 Dec 1996 Sultan Ismail - Ampang (12 km); 12 July 1998 Chan Sow Lin - Sri Petaling (southern branch) and finally in Dec. 1998 the northern stretch to Sentul Timur. Total length of the line is 27 km (17.6 at grade without level crossings, 9.4 elevated mainly between Sultan Ismail and Plaza Rakyat), 25 stations (17 at grade, 8 elevated). Trains run at a maximum speed of 70 km/h (commercial speed 35 km/h) and are air-conditioned. During 1999, its first full year of operation, it carried 26 million passengers. Since Nov 2004, the two lines have been operated by RAPID KL.
16 Dec 1996: Sultan Ismail - Ampang (12 km)
12 July 1998: Chan Sow Lin - Sri Petaling
xx Dec 1998: Sultan Ismail - Sentul Timur
LRT 2 - KELANA JAYA LINE
For one year this 29 km line was actually the world's longest fully automated line until Lille's Line 2 was extended to 32 km in Oct. 2000. It is mainly elevated with a 4.4 km underground section between Masjid Jamek and Ampang Park. All stations are wheelchair accessible, have toilets, and platform screen doors in underground stations, info is also provided in English. The former PUTRA (Projek Usahasama Transit Ringan Automatik) line is operated by 35 two-car air-conditioned trains which carry some 35 million passengers per year. On 1 Sept 1998 it started operating between Kelana Jaya and Pasar Seni (14.1 km), and from 26 June 1999 it continues north to Terminal Putra (now Gombak) (14.9 km). KL Sentral station (central railway station) finally opened on 1 April 2001. Since Nov 2004, the line has been operated by RAPID KL.
01 Sept 1998: Kelana Jaya - Pasar Seni (14.1 km)
26 June 1999: Pasar Seni - Terminal Putra (now Gombak) (14.9 km)
01 April 2001: KL Sentral station opened
24 Dec 2010: Sri Rampai station added
LRT 3 - PRT Monorail Line
Elevated monorail line (16 km), construction began in 1997. The initial section of the PRT (Peoplemover Rapid Transit) line (northern part) is 8.6 km long and includes 11 stations, Titiwangsa - KL Sentral. Permanently coupled 2-car trains are driver-operated and run every 2-5 minutes during peak hours. The 20 m long and 3 m wide trains are based on the Seattle Monorail. Stations are built 10 m above the road with 63 m side platforms, distance between stations is 600-1000 m. It links to both existing LRT lines twice.
31 Aug 2003: Titiwangsa - Tun Sambanthan (8 km)
KLIA Ekspres (Airport Express Line with commuter service)
On 14 April 2002, a new 57 km express rail line started operating from KL Sentral to KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). The line is also used for a commuter service with three intermediate stations.
A southwestern extension is planned for both the Kelana Jaya Line and the Ampang Line (each with 13 stations), with the two lines eventually meeting at Putra Heights.
In neighbouring Putrajaya, Malaysia's future capital city, an 18km, 23-station monorail network began construction, but works were suspended due to a general delay in the new city development. The network consists of two lines, one will be 12 km with 17 stations and the other 6km with 6 stations. It will be partly underground.
For Kuala Lumpur airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) is the largest airport in Malaysia. It is located 60 kilometers from the city and is connected by train. The airport is a hub for Malaysia, AirAsia, and Malindo Airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Moscow. We include Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila and all the airports of the world.
This is the mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, or simply KL, the capital of Malaysia. The offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur also includes the adjacent city of Petaling Jaya.
The city includes: City Centre and Chinatown; Golden Triangle; Tuanku Abdul Rahman / Chow Kit with the Putra World Trade Centre; Brickfields Little India and Kuala Lumpur’s main railway station, KL Sentral; Bangsar and Midvalley; Damansara and Hartamas; Ampang Kuala Lumpur’s Little Korea: Northern suburbs including the Batu Caves, the National Zoo and the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia and the Southern suburbs.
The mappa map of Kuala Lumpur covers the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), trains, ports and buses.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur now!
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
We recommend this app to travelers who want to:
- Learn about Kuala Lumpur local culture
- Meet and become friends with locals
- Create your own tour and travel at your own pace
- Get off the beaten path guidebooks pave
Rather than relying on a guidebook or city guide, this app lets you directly contact locals and sign up for low-price trips. It makes researching and ranking things to do in Malaysia much easier by putting you in the hands of local guides who can take you to non-touristy spots. Whether you are a solo student or backpackers using Hipmunk and, staying in a motel or hostel, or a group of families or friends using Triposo on vacation, tours are easy, cheap, and personalized based on your budget and schedule. A local will act as your personal guide, similar to the WhatsApp and AroundMe apps, taking you to unique, nearby locations.
This app, Meetrip, is a travel community marketplace where locals act as a city guide and recommend a variety of area-specific trips for visitors. However, where sites such as TripAdvisor,Wikitravel, and Viator only suggest popular destinations, this app allows you to personally contact a guide who will show you both unknown and famous locations found on TIME magazine’s Top 10 things to do in Kuala Lumpur, as well as a non-news tourist agency guides like Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, TripIt, and mTrip. Traveling has never been easier. Often called “The Airbnb of sightseeing,” this app takes the pressure away from navigating a city guide, blog, map, or tourist brochure. Once your trip is finished, you can leave a comment or recommendation in the user review section to help future travelers.
Sites such as Expedia, Priceline, Kayak, Agoda, and Booking.com, exist so you can find inexpensive flights. CouchSurfing and hostels.com were created to give you convenient housing options while travelling. You could plan a budget trip using XE Currency, Wikitude, SayHi Translate, and UrbanSpoon to get a taste of local culture, but navigating a new city is difficult. Even if you are able to use Avis, Enterprise, Rent-a-car, or Hertz to get a car rental abroad, it is much easier to have a local show you around using public transportation. If you want a hassle-free, unforgettable day trip, you should download this free app. Forget the city guide, let locals give you a taste of the wonders of Malaysia, far beyond what you can find in an ordinary travel guide.
Special Features of Meetrip:
- Amazing deals of travel local activities and tours in Kuala Lumpur
- Ask any travel questions to local people, such as weather and clothes
- Book directly from the app - before you travel or even while you're traveling
- Fast, simple, and secure booking
- Convenient payment process with PayPal
Some of the most popular activities are the famous sightseeing spots in Malaysia. With this app, however, you get a real, authentic view with local people:
- Explore Batu Cave, a limestone cave 272 steps into the ground.
- Walk around the Pentronas Twin Towers. If you have time, catch a Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra show in the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas, in the basement of the towers.
- Go shopping at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
- Swing by Chinatown to get a good deal on some delicious street food – a unique mix of Malay and Chinese.
- Spend a day at the Modernist National Mosque.
- Pick up some fun souvenirs at the Art Deco wet market (Central Market.)
- Stroll around MAP, the arts district.
- Enjoy Saturday evening in Kampung Baru.
- Tour through the Malaysia Heritage Walk.
- Grab dinner at No Black Tie, a venue famous for poetry.
- Savor delicious rice, dal, and curries wrapped inside traditional, fresh bamboo leaves.
- See the peacocks, owls, parakeets, ostriches, and flamingos at KL Bird Park.
- Shop in Little India
- Stroll around Bukit Bintang (Star Hill).
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about kuala lumpur tourism.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for kuala lumpur map app fans.
Download this app now!
Kuala Lumpur is the capital and the largest city of Malaysia in terms of population. The city proper, making up an area of 243 km2 (94 sq mi), has a population of 1.4 million as of 2010. Greater Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Klang Valley, is an urban agglomeration of 7.2 million. It is the fastest growing metropolitan region in the country, in terms of population and economy.
Know more about Kuala Lumpur! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about kuala lumpur attractions.
- Get to know first-hand hotels in kuala lumpur malaysia articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Kuala Lumpur products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Kuala Lumpur.
- Never be left out with Kuala Lumpur best deals.
- Share Kuala Lumpur news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Kuala Lumpur app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Kuala Lumpur app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Kuala Lumpur app now!
This app will guide you for your travel with monorail in kuala Lumpur. It will provide you necessary details for planning your journey.
1. KL, Malaysia Monorail Map with other connecting railways.
2. Monorail Travel Fare
3. Monorail Travel Routes.
4. Get duration of Travel between station.
5. Get distance of Travel between station.
6. Updated latest Fare and route details.
Hope that this app gives you maximum benefits and saves your precious time while traveling in Malaysia!!!
This is an ad supported application to help developers so that we can make more useful app as free.
If you have any issues rather than giving less rating, feel free to drop a line to us, suggestions are most welcome.
If you find our app useful, kindly rate it :)
Developed By: MoboRacks
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Kuala Lumpur City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Kuala Lumpur offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Introducing Streetdirectory App (ver 2.0)
This App will save you time and money getting around and finding business in Singapore.
This upgrade has 5 exciting releases. See printscreen below: