Relationship advice and more from the fun, social, lifestyle, advice app.
Agonyapp is your personal, lifestyle, advice app - a social yet discrete way for you to ask questions, offer advice and get real answers from real people on relationships, love and everything else that matters to you.
Agonyapp is your modern-day "agony aunt" and advice column. Whether you need relationship advice, beauty tips, some celebrity gossip or a pick-me-up during a tough time, Agonyapp provides peer-to-peer support and therapy on your mobile. Start or join conversations as yourself, anonymously or as your alter-ego across a range of lifestyle areas.
Use Agonyapp to share emotional stories, funny anecdotes and serious situations with the rest of the user community.
Share Joy. Share Woes. Share Life!
Here’s what users are saying:
“Awesome! Great app! I'm loving it :)”
“This app is so simple it's genius! You can ask just about anything and get some independent, thoughtful and useful advice - Big hit!”
“Wow very nice community answered all my personal intimate questions”
"I love using Agonyapp to get impartial relationship advice and find out about what other people are feeling in their lives across the world"
“It's so refreshing to have a social network where people are open, honest and helpful! Love it”
“A great way to just help people out! :) Great to see that we're not alone with our problems.”
“Incredibly useful. Lots of fun and addictive!”
"Fantastic relationship advice app"
• Start and join conversations as yourself or anonymously - your choice
• Ask questions and give answers socially yet discretely
• Have your agonies answered in real-time by the Agonyapp social network
• Follow people, topics and agonies and view all the best content through your personal feed
• Express yourself through images and videos
• Vote on the best (and worst!) comments
• Receive 'Auntie points' for your participation
• Browse and find interesting agonies for information or sheer entertainment, across ten categories including: 'Beauty, Entertainment, Fashion, Friends & Family, Mummies, News & Gossip, Relationships, Wellbeing, Work and Life Changing'
• Share agonies with friends on Facebook and on email