* Easily accessible and simple to use app, designed for the agricultural production industry for use on the iPad2.
* Step through identification process helps users narrow down pest by identifying attributes.
* Provides multiple, high quality photos of identified pests along with pest’s background, life cycle and threshold information.
* Ability to generate field specific scouting reports through provided data entry fields including staging of pests, weather, plant population, stand count, pest pressure, etc.
* Allows user to upload images to scouting report for better record keeping.
* Customizable data fields allow user to add comments and/or directives for the scouted field.
* Field mapping capabilities are included to allow cellular data enabled users to map fields, via GPS coordinates for increased accuracy in reporting.
* Identified pest are automatically recorded on field map via GPS coordinates, for cellular data enabled users, to help identify concentrated problem areas needing immediate attention.
* Scouting reports can be saved, stored on the ScoutPro hosted, company website and/or emailed to be shared or archived for reference in future crop years.
* Consultant version allows for the aggregation of multiple users reports, i.e. one business can access the reports from multiple apps through a searchable grower backend system.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant provides the user with assistance when working to identify field pests or disorders, helping to ensure field scouting and treatment recommendation accuracy.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant allows farmers and agricultural industry professionals the ability to keep accurate, field specific scouting reports throughout the growing season.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant’s built-in GPS mapping system automatically records GPS coordinates, allowing geo-reference specific pest “hot spots” in fields, leading to better spraying efficiencies.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant decreases communication lag by allowing users to input and upload easy to read information and then allowing them to share the information instantly.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant’s yearly archived data provides users with accessible information to make better information crop input and management decisions for upcoming seasons.
— Crop Focus article library
— Insect and disease information
*Field-by-field record keeping*
— Securely record and view data on all operations
— 30-year historical GDUs
— Location-based cash bids
— Commodity futures
— Animated location-based radar
— Current, hour-by-hour and five-day forecasts
*Local sales contacts*
— Find sales contacts in a 50-mile radius
— Includes sales representatives and account managers