- Google Drive Instant Upload for Pictures and Videos.
- Uploads in full resolution without any compression.
- Can upload immediately or be configured to wait for a WiFi connection.
- Ability to mass upload older pictures/videos that were taken before installing the app
- Integrated with Google Drive
- Integrates with your Google Account using Android Account Manager and Google Play Services
- Actively being developed; New features will be added.
Please email us if you have any problems or feature requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- Des vidéos de nouveautés statiques ou en mouvement au travers d’images constructeur,
- Des vidéos d’essais où l’on peut profiter du son des moteurs,
- Des vidéos explicatives et détaillées sur de nouveaux équipements.
Auto Moto Reader : l’automobile en vidéo. Essais, comparatifs, nouveautés, salons, sport, actualités
Keywords : vidéo, essai, comparatif, test, nouveauté, actualité, sport, salon, supercar
Important note: you will need an account on http://www.crazyguyonabike.com !
For more information, please read http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=1&doc_id=10070&v=2
* Version 1.17
now using secure SSL connections for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
* Version 1.16
fixed a crash when trying to pick an image that is not on the filesystem
* Version 1.15
fixed a very rare crash in the user interface when network fails
* Version 1.14
fixed a critical crash in KitKat (Android 4.4)
new permission needed to get the photo's physical location
* Version 1.12
fixed a critical crash in ICS (Android 4.x.x)
* Version 1.1
Backported to Android 2.1
Handle multiple selection in gallery
Fixed a crash where photo cant be found on the filesystem
* Version 1.01
first version on Google Market
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to comments
* Get notifications when something important happens
* Update video details and settings
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
Note: this app is not owned or operated by Facebook. YouTube video downloads are not supported.
New feature: Image rotate in slideshow making. First app to support this feature!
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Pick photos, create slideshow
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
If you see any problems, please send email to email@example.com.
DS photo allows you to browse through the photo collection on your Synology NAS server on the go, as well as interact with friends using the comments in real time. Organizing your photos is easy: with traditional albums, using tags to create virtual albums or with a simple tap with the timeline mode! Better yet, download albums to the Android device to view them even when no network connection is available, and use the Photo Backup to effortlessly upload your photos taken with your Android device onto your own personal cloud.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
It works with "Share via" or "Send to" feature of Android OS. Please read help page in the app before using Image Shrink. I'm sure you will like how it works.
* Automatic rotation according to Exif tag
* Keep Exif tags of original photos
* Keep GPS data of original photos
* Custom size
* Recently used apps on the top of the list
* One click deletion of resized photos created before
This full version has:
* Batch resizing of multiple photos
* More size options
* Automatic delete old shrunken images
Resized photos/pictures are stored in a separate directory in SD card. Original pictures are kept intact.
This app doesn't have features that photo editors have, like cropping, rotating and various effects. However it's a simple and handy tool that is less than 200KB with minimal permissions.
HOW TO RESIZE #1
1. Select photos/pictures in Gallery
2. Share to Image Shrink.
HOW TO RESIZE #2
1. Choose 'Attach File' in email app
2. Choose Image Shrink
3. Choose Gallery
4. Select photos/pictures
**Device restart required for version 1.2.0 and above. Please email support for further assistance.**
*Photos are securely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy*
* Do not delete .PL folder*
*Do not move app to SD card*
*Not recommended for devices on custom ROM*
*Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card*
Photos from your Android gallery can be safely locked away inside Photo Locker and accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Additionally, with Stealth Mode turned on, the app can be made invisible and accessible only by dialing your PIN code.
Also, with Stealth Mode enabled, you can access Photo Locker Pro via a Calculator widget. Key in your PIN code using the calculator widget and tap on the number display to access the app! This is useful if you wish to enable Stealth Mode for Photo Locker Pro on a tablet (which has no calling capability).
Key features include:
1)Encryption - hidden photos are not only moved to a secret location but are also encrypted using advanced 128bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the image files, they will still be unable to view the photos
2)User friendly operation - Easily hide photos via default gallery or from within Photo Locker itself.
3)Bulk hide - hide hundreds of photos at once
4)Folder level locking - lock individual hidden albums
5)Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos maintain their original resolution and are not scaled down as in some other photo hiding apps.
6)Rotate hidden pictures left and right
7)Slideshow - Slideshow viewing mode available with customizable delay setting
8)Removed from recent app list - Photo Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
9)Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit the Photo Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your phone goes to sleep mode.
10)Tablet optimized - Photo Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
11)PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious files even if you forgot your PIN code.
12)Easy Un-hide - Un-hide photos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden photos go.
Download Photo Locker Pro now!
Photo Locker Pro is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Having issues with Photo Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
You can start/stop recording and zoom in/out while viewing the camcorder's live image from a distance. Live images can be saved to your device.
This app is useful such as for monitoring your pets, bird-watching, and recording yourself.
Caution:Live image is not available with Android 2.3. (Thumbnail playback only)
Even if using Android 4.0 or later, live image may not be displayed depending on the environment. Turn on thumbnail playback in the settings menu in this case.
- Viewing the live image from the camcorder.
- Zooming in/out.
- Starting/stopping recording.
- Saving the image from the camcorder.
- Touch exposure (exposure adjustment)
*Available functions vary depending on the camcorder model.
- VIXIA HF R42
- VIXIA HF R40
- VIXIA mini *1
- LEGRIA HF R48
- LEGRIA HF R47
- LEGRIA HF R46
- LEGRIA mini *1
*1 Use CameraAccess plus if you have already updated the firmware.
- Devices with Android 2.3
- Devices with Android 4.0
- Devices with Android 4.1
- Devices with Android 4.2
- Android 2.3
- Android 4.0
- Android 4.1
- Android 4.2
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Long tap to download the image or go to the site that contains the image.
Just input query and press button to execute your search.
Several options are available in menu invoked by top left icon button.
- File Type: any/jpg/png/gif/bmp
- Site Search: restrict the search in a domain specified.(ex)example.com
- Colorization: any/color/gray
- Image Size: icon～huge
- Image Type: any/face/photo/clipart/lineart/
- Safety Level: active/moderate/off
Tapping one of the results of your search invokes an enlarged thumbnail.
This thumbnail is blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
* Save Image
You can download image by clicking "download" button invoked by LONG PRESSING one of the results of your search.
Downloaded image will be saved in a folder named "GIMGS" in SD card.
* Go to site
Also you can chose "go to site" instead of "download", to visit the web site including the image you chose.
CyberLink brings the multi-award winning PowerDirector from PC to Android tablets and mobiles! The most powerful video editor on the market, PowerDirector gives you the power to create amazing, awesome, engaging videos on-the-go. Import and edit videos, add effects and titles, and export HD video directly to Facebook or YouTube.
With PowerDirector’s easy-to-use timeline interface, you can quickly create professional, effect rich videos with just a few swipes of your finger. Selecting and importing multiple videos is easy with PowerDirector’s drag-and-drop support, and the easy-to-view timeline makes it splitting, trimming and adding effects to your videos a breeze.
With PowerDirector on Android you can:
★ Have a professional style editor with timeline workspace
★ Drag-and-drop content and effects for quick, easy and accurate editing
★ Add photos and audio tracks to your videos
★ Select from over 10 effects to add to your videos
★ Add over 20 transition effects to your clips
★ Easily save your projects on your device to continue editing later
★ Export your creations to amazing HD or Full HD* quality
★ Upload your amazing creations directly to Facebook or YouTube as soon as you’re done
★ Quickly access your saved projects as soon as you launch the app
* Full HD is only available with in-app purchase, and output quality depends on hardware capabilities
Tablet: Android 4.1 (Jellybean) and above
Smartphone: Android 4.3 and above
Works best with:
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 or higher
Samsung Exynos 5xxx or higher
Nvidia Tegra 3 or higher
Mediatek MT8125 or higher
Video：H.263 (.3GP, .MP4, .MKV), H.264 AVC (.3GP, .MP4, .MKV), MPEG-4 SP (.3GP, MP4, MKV), VP8 (.MKV)
Photo：JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP
Music：WAV, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to PowerDirector_AppSupport@cyberlink.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink