Are you an AmeriHealth Caritas member? Are you interested in finding out more about the health plans?
Whether you are a plan member or not, this mobile application provides quick and easy ways to help you manage your health care. For members, it puts your AmeriHealth Caritas health plan information at your fingertips, with features that include quick access to your member ID card and provider information. It’s also a useful tool to help make every provider visit valuable. Manage your health, wherever you are.
The AHC mobile app makes every provider visit easier for AmeriHealth Caritas members:
• ID card — Get access to an electronic copy of your member ID card.
• Medicine cabinet — Keep track of your medicines, how to use them, your prescription history, and medication reminders. You can also learn how medicines interact with each other and view medicine warning labels.
• Find a doctor or hospital — Use a quick search tool to help you look for any network provider, hospital, pharmacy, specialist, or urgent care center nearby. You can also get directions to a provider’s office or call for an appointment.
• My Doctors — Get access to your primary care provider (PCP) and your other health care providers.
• Care and program reminders — Get alerts through the app when you are missing a checkup or test.
• Health history — Review up to six months of care team visits and hospital stays.
• Resources — See an overview of the digital and community resources available to you.
• Contact Us — Access a list of important phone numbers for the health plan.
• Available in English and Spanish.