Textalyzer provides statistics about your conversations so you can see that, as well as:
• Average text length per conversation
• Number of texts you sent/received from a recipient
• Number of emoticons used
• Average time you and your friend take to respond
• Number of times you/recipient started a conversation
• And many more features
• This app doesn't harvest your information or texts. All calculations are done on your phone. This is demonstrated through the permissions which don't utilize an internet connection. In addition, the stats are not stored on your phone, they are recalculated each time.
• Stats are not gathered from ANY external texting application such as Whats App, Google Hangouts, Viber, TextSecure, Facebook, etc. These sources don't have public APIs and generally don't store the texts on the phone itself making it unreasonable to expect.
• A few phones don't save more than X number of texts. Don't be surprised if it seems smaller than you expected.
• Currently there are bugs on the Galaxy Note line of devices, if you encounter these it would be very helpful if you would email us or report the crash. Thank You!
• GraphView for Frequency by Hour
If you have any suggestions, feel free to mention them in your review!
Optimised for both the SmartWatch 1 and SmartWatch 2.
Optimised for the Smart Headset.
IMPORTANT: to enable this app after installing, you need to enable it within Accessibility. Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Turn WhatsApp Alerts on.
Enjoy using the app? Leave a review!
Any problems? Send me an email!
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
If your GPS is off, it will attempt to enable it, determine your location, send it back as a text message, then turn off your GPS again. Perfect when you don't want to drain your battery with GPS enabled constantly.
Unlike other mobile security products, PingBot SMS requires the least access your phone. It only requires the ability to receive SMS messages (to scan incoming messages for the ping and secret word), the ability to gather your GPS location, and then send it via SMS. There is no external service to sign up for; no need to visit a website to track a phone. No unnecessary battery drain from continuously transmitting your location, even when not needed.
Your settings allow you to decide when PingBot is enabled and listening, to turn on your GPS if off, and change your secret word.
How are people using PingBot SMS?
- Honey, where are you?
- Have you left work yet?
- Track your kids even when 3G isn't available (SMS is much more reliable)
- Lost your phone, ping it!
Send yours location through Text Messaging. Easy to use, easy to setup. No ads! No spyware. Your location is ONLY sent to the sender who has your secret word. No external service to subscribe to.
Apply text analytics to your sent messages and see what makes your texts unique! You can also analyze conversations with your contacts.
-Phrases that are unique to you
-Texts sent per month
-Average sent message length
-Number of sent messages by day of week
-Number of sent messages by time of day
-(Per contact) vocabulary overlap
-(Per contact) response time
-(Per contact) randomly generated messages
Source code is available at https://github.com/ktrnka/droidling
The app doesn't send your info to anyone unless you choose to do so by sharing.
(NEW in 1.2) READ_PROFILE: Get your profile picture for the main screen.
READ_SMS: Reads the messages to analyze.
READ_CONTACTS: Get the contact names for each phone number (the raw messages don't have this info). Also get the images for your contacts.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: When sharing graphs, they must be written temporarily to storage before being shared.
This will only work if you have sent and received text messages and they're stored on your device in the typical place. (Won't work with Google Voice SMS)
Key phrases may be poor in languages other than English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Norwegian, Portuguese, or Korean. I've only done automated testing for non-English languages so let me know if it's good/bad.
Key phrases will be poor quality if you don't text much. I'll be working to improve this in upcoming releases.
Interpersonal Stats' shared phrases may be poor if you text in different languages with different people.
This is my first app and I'm still learning, so this is a work in progress. Please post or email any feedback! If you find any bugs, please describe your hardware and short steps to reproduce the bug.
- Fresh meat
- Fresh poultry
- Many others!