Players can use the standard tilt function or use gyroscopic gameplay and immerse their entire body in the visual vortex. Warp Tunnel reacts to every twist and turn for a fun and rewarding game experience like no other! Players will have to think fast and react quickly to survive this technicolor tunnel.
Warp Tunnel features the tranquil tracks of the indie hit, Dustforce, by Lifeformed. Lose yourself in the fast paced, visually stimulating world of Warp Tunnel!
Spectrum is a platform game set in an abstract world of stylized shapes and bright colors. Control a dark three-eyed entity attempting to reach portals while avoiding unforgiving obstacles and elements. Escape from 60 levels spread in 6 mysterious environments each with their own unique identities.
Master gravity by acing exclusive endless jump and dive mechanics to make it to the end. Two control modes are available to suit every styles: tilt-based or touch-only controls.
Be swift, agile and smart & try to complete all three objectives on each levels.
- Colorful minimalist aesthetic
- 60 challenging levels with 3 objectives to complete on each
- 6 appealing environments
- Two control modes: Tilt or Touch-only controls
- Compatible with MFi controllers
- Leaderboards & Game Center integration
- Ambient IDM Soundtrack
- Infinite Jumping & Dive mechanics
★ Sleek graphics and soothing sound effects
★ Blocks fall and bounce with realistic physics
★ Easy and fun to play, but more challenging the further you progress
★ Intuitive controls let you swipe to slide the blocks vertically & horizontally
★ Gain time & point bonuses to help with more challenging levels
★ Compete on the cross-platform leaderboard
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
-Fixed Wiicontroller remap issue.
-Added support for zipped files.
-Fixed Multi-touch bug.
-Fixed Xperia Play keys remap.
-Added posibility to move to SD.
- New auto frame skip mode.
- Improved multitouch responsiveness.
- Improved Android 1.5 cupcake support.
- New landscape touch controller suited for no multitouch or slower devices
- Redefine hardware keys.
- Trackball support.
- Improved touch keyboard
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Fast Forward button
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
*** Updated with new controls option, and on-screen control indicators ***
Run around the platforms and ladders and collect the eggs to complete the level.
Collect corn for points and to stop the timer.
Avoid the ostriches.
When the duck gets out of the cage, there will be trouble!
Default Control method:
Tilt to move player left and right.
Tap right edge of screen to jump.
Tap upper left edge of screen to climb up ladder.
Tap lower left edge of screen to climb down ladder.
Optional Control method:
Left quarter of screen = left
Left middle quarter of screen = right
Upper right portion of screen = climb up ladder
Middle right portion of screen = jump
Lower right portion of screen = climb down ladder
Press up/down as you run/jump/fall past a ladder to grab it and start climbing.
Tilt left/right as you climb past a platform to run off the ladder.
New to this release is air control when falling - use this to your advantage.
No air control when jumping.
Bouncing off platforms and screen edges prevents air control.
All new graphics.
All new music and sounds.
Classic gameplay, updated for new controls.
Retro ZX Spectrum Platforms Ladders Jumping