Spectrum is a platform game set in an abstract world of stylized shapes and bright colors. Control a dark three-eyed entity attempting to reach portals while avoiding unforgiving obstacles and elements. Escape from 60 levels spread in 6 mysterious environments each with their own unique identities.
Master gravity by acing exclusive endless jump and dive mechanics to make it to the end. Two control modes are available to suit every styles: tilt-based or touch-only controls.
Be swift, agile and smart & try to complete all three objectives on each levels.
- Colorful minimalist aesthetic
- 60 challenging levels with 3 objectives to complete on each
- 6 appealing environments
- Two control modes: Tilt or Touch-only controls
- Compatible with MFi controllers
- Leaderboards & Game Center integration
- Ambient IDM Soundtrack
- Infinite Jumping & Dive mechanics
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
“They told me I could be whatever I want, so I became a flying hobo” – Cactus Wolf
“Let’s you crash into walls. Best game ever 10 out of 10!” – BD013
“Brings back nostalgia from the Game Boy era! 5 stars!” – TinyCastleGuy
Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Google Play leader boards and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren't enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
• Several achievements for you to master.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.
-Fixed Wiicontroller remap issue.
-Added support for zipped files.
-Fixed Multi-touch bug.
-Fixed Xperia Play keys remap.
-Added posibility to move to SD.
- New auto frame skip mode.
- Improved multitouch responsiveness.
- Improved Android 1.5 cupcake support.
- New landscape touch controller suited for no multitouch or slower devices
- Redefine hardware keys.
- Trackball support.
- Improved touch keyboard
Delivers a amazing tunnel experience. Test your reflex in an ultimate speed challenge with smooth 3D graphic.
-How to Play-
Select level and press start. Tilt you device to turn left or right.
You have to avoid all the objects except the 'green plus'.
Each time you have catch a 'green plus' you earn a life. (you can see it on the top-left side of the screen).
If you crash on an object and you have life (pluses), then you lose one (plus).
If you crash on an object and you have not any more life, then "game over".
You can try again from the start of the Level, or you continue just before the place that you lost.
He dreams of flying...Who is he? Why does he crash? How does he fly? That doesn't matter! What does matter is obsessive bird collecting!!
Collect those birds and beat the scores of friends and people you don't even know! Brag on the usual usual social network hangouts then collect even more birds and do it all over again!
Don't like doves? We have you covered! Using the doves as a crude form of currency (Dove Dollars?) you can unlock a whole other host of flying things! Like Pelicans and Chickens!....shhhh.
It's based on our hit game '8 bit Doves' which is level based and not free. If you like this there's a good chance you will like that too so skip coffee one day and buy that instead!
You play with only two buttons which means they are big and easy to hit with your thumbs. But then it's one of those super hard 'argh I hate this...but must have one more go' type of games too so yeah.
That's about it...if you read this far you may as well hit the download button. enjoy :) or don't...it's free so you can always delete it again.
-best game since sonic 3
-This is really good if you were a fan of super mario brothers!!! You will find your self playing over and over again. The last level is definitely a hard one.
Retro style run and jump platform game!
Simple controls! Lots of fun!
Reach the goal with your super mega runner!
■Run and Jump!
Tap quickly for a little jump.
Tap and hold for a higher jump.
Master the jump technique to clear the athletic stages!
Hit and destroy "!" blocks for special items.
Get mega big with a strawberry and destroy everything on your way, or get extra rich with a banana!
President Abe, Army Guy, Mister Tee, and more!
Each runner has their own characteristics!
Additional characters and stages!
Stay tuned for new features and contents in the upcoming updates! (^o^)/
-Extremely Hard Stage Available!
-Boost shop available! Helpful Items and Powerful Weapons!
- Chop Shop http://goo.gl/sC3Sdw
- Ty Lettau http://goo.gl/c2xjas
Platform Game 8-Bit Mario Style for Free!
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
-New Hyper Tracks!
-This game could cause problems if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy.
-PC Version: http://2ed.it/BAEw
-Music by enV: http://2ed.it/BAEx
DEATH RUN 3D
-Death Run 3D is an extremely addictive hardcore game!
-Quick reflexes and steady hands are necessary to succeed!
-A new, fast, original gameplay!
-If you like hard challenges this is the game for you!
-Your goal is to survive as long as you can, are you up to the task?!
-The longer you survive, the harder it gets!
-Beat your own score, collect all the achievements and reach the top of the leaderboards!
1. Beautiful 8 bit graphics.
2. An interesting gameplay.
3. Christmas Music.
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!