"Exciting, gorgeous, fluid, challenging, addictive, and entertaining. This new version is a massive improvement over what was already a phenomenal game." - Google Play user review
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
➱ Race in over 50 challenging levels
➱ Compete online against other players in multiplayer mode
➱ Break your own records in never-ending Survival mode
➱ Use upgrades including shields and torpedos to survive as long as you can
➱ Enjoy stereoscopic 3D views (requires red/cyan or green/magenta glasses)
SpeedX 3D is a free game from the studio that brought to you the best-selling Doodle Fit, Monster Shooter, League of Heroes and Rage of the Gladiator.
FOLLOW US and stay in touch to get all the latest information about SpeedX 3D and future updates:
Take down space ships, gather up points. Simple gameplay, SCI-FI environment and easy fun. A runner game in
tunnel space. Open your wings to fly, prepare shield and shoot em up.
• Fast-paced gameplay
• increasing complexity
• Compete with other players around the world
• Receive achievements
• Tunnel beautifully changing the music
*** How to play ***
Tap the screen to fly higher.
Players can use the standard tilt function or use gyroscopic gameplay and immerse their entire body in the visual vortex. Warp Tunnel reacts to every twist and turn for a fun and rewarding game experience like no other! Players will have to think fast and react quickly to survive this technicolor tunnel.
Warp Tunnel features the tranquil tracks of the indie hit, Dustforce, by Lifeformed. Lose yourself in the fast paced, visually stimulating world of Warp Tunnel!
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Unlock achievements and compete with friends on the leaderboard! Integrated with Google Play Games.
This is an open-source sample available at:
You can control the ship by dragging the screen (accelerometer is coming soon). Also, this game supports most joysticks and trackpads.
Note: this is my personal build of the sample, and there's nothing official about it in any capacity! I'm publishing it just for fun and to see if people can beat my high score :-D Also, it helps me find bugs in my code. So please report any crashes you get!
-Fixed Wiicontroller remap issue.
-Added support for zipped files.
-Fixed Multi-touch bug.
-Fixed Xperia Play keys remap.
-Added posibility to move to SD.
- New auto frame skip mode.
- Improved multitouch responsiveness.
- Improved Android 1.5 cupcake support.
- New landscape touch controller suited for no multitouch or slower devices
- Redefine hardware keys.
- Trackball support.
- Improved touch keyboard
Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
- 30 monsters to fight, including the ultra-difficult boss Heltos
- Discover enemy weaknesses and exploit them for massive damage
- Gain new attacks and abilities by unlocking items
- Simple gameplay that gets more nuanced as you progress
- No scary clowns, giant lobsters, or singing pigeons.
How to play:
- Tap an action to select, then tap an enemy to attack.
- Enemies attack more frequently when the screen is full, so focus on eliminating them as quickly as you can.
- Enemies only have a few hit points, but your attacks do only a few damage. To maximize efficiency, try learning each enemy's elemental weaknesses. Some of them give you a clue if you tap and hold on their icon. You can also listen for the "swish" sound, which indicates an effective attack.
- Your XP bar also serves as a HP gauge. You gain XP by killing enemies and using all of your attacks. You lose it when enemies attack you or you use the manual attack refresh button.
- Fill the XP bar up to gain a level, unlocking new items and new enemies!
0.5.2:hide controls opt.,full screen in landscape
-16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +3, SE, Timex, Pentagon & Scorpion emulation
-Runs at true speed
-Loads dozen snapshot, disk & tape formats
-Accelerated .tzx loading
-48K & AY sound