"Exciting, gorgeous, fluid, challenging, addictive, and entertaining. This new version is a massive improvement over what was already a phenomenal game." - Google Play user review
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
➱ Race in over 50 challenging levels
➱ Compete online against other players in multiplayer mode
➱ Break your own records in never-ending Survival mode
➱ Use upgrades including shields and torpedos to survive as long as you can
➱ Enjoy stereoscopic 3D views (requires red/cyan or green/magenta glasses)
SpeedX 3D is a free game from the studio that brought to you the best-selling Doodle Fit, Monster Shooter, League of Heroes and Rage of the Gladiator.
FOLLOW US and stay in touch to get all the latest information about SpeedX 3D and future updates:
Players can use the standard tilt function or use gyroscopic gameplay and immerse their entire body in the visual vortex. Warp Tunnel reacts to every twist and turn for a fun and rewarding game experience like no other! Players will have to think fast and react quickly to survive this technicolor tunnel.
Warp Tunnel features the tranquil tracks of the indie hit, Dustforce, by Lifeformed. Lose yourself in the fast paced, visually stimulating world of Warp Tunnel!
Take down space ships, gather up points. Simple gameplay, SCI-FI environment and easy fun. A runner game in
tunnel space. Open your wings to fly, prepare shield and shoot em up.
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
"The distilled essence of every 8-bit action role-playing game ever. Love it." --Kotaku
"Bit Dungeon brings together The Legend of Zelda’s top-down dungeon stomping, Diablo’s loot lust, and the unforgiving difficulty of roguelikes within a slick retro-style quest." --Mac|Life
"It’s great fun, made even more entertaining by the retro visuals that bring to mind classics like The Legend of Zelda on NES." --Game Trailers
√ 16-bit Graphics
√ 8-bit music from STRESS_TN http://chiptunerush.com/bit-dungeon/
You and your wife were captured by demons...
You wake up trapped in a cell, grab your sword and let the quest to find your wife begin!
•The "Save Rune" feature is only there to stop playing and pick it up later.
•If you die you lose all items and start over.
•Extra Life: at Level 4 you receive a Soul after the boss instead of more magic. When you die this soul gives you a second chance.
•“Touch” to control the character.
•Hold down “Touch” to charge up and use a STUN ATTACK.
•Once CHARGED your next attack will be a POWER ATTACK dealing the total [Attack Damage+Critical Damage+Armor]
•Hold Down “Touch” to BLOCK any attack.
LifeRegen – Regens life slowly over time.
LifeSteal – Steals life and heals you per hit.
DeathStrike – Chance to instant kill normal enemies.
Chop – Chance to take off 25% of total life in one hit.
Cleave – Chance to do "Double" attack Damage.
Proc – Chance to shoot a magic bolt on hit.
Crit – Chance to do a Critical hit (Critical Damage3).
Defend – Chance to block all enemy Damage on hit.
RunSpeed – the movement speed of your character.
Attack Damage – Normal hit Damage.
Critical Damage – Critical hit Damage.
Armor – Reduces Damage by a percent.
Life – Increases max life.
*Note: If it seems your device resolutions isn't supported e-mail email@example.com I will support that device with an update*
-Fixed Wiicontroller remap issue.
-Added support for zipped files.
-Fixed Multi-touch bug.
-Fixed Xperia Play keys remap.
-Added posibility to move to SD.
- New auto frame skip mode.
- Improved multitouch responsiveness.
- Improved Android 1.5 cupcake support.
- New landscape touch controller suited for no multitouch or slower devices
- Redefine hardware keys.
- Trackball support.
- Improved touch keyboard
The 8-Bit Guy is just trying to take a vacation, but money never takes a vacation. Now 8-Bit Guy must get through 30 more sidescrolling levels in search of money, humanity's greatest invention. Do you have what it takes?!
* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
* 2600.emu is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by the best brawlers of the arcade era, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Legendary video game characters have joined the crew t: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ as in-App purchases, and Lester Knight from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Works smoothly on your smartphone or tablet.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.