● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
We're currently also accepting beta testers for an app based on our popular conceptualization of 'flexible' playlists. Sign up here - http://getwaeo.com/
Check out our blogpost (http://blog.getwaeo.com/post/104391231877/the-start-of-something-beautiful) to get the drift.
Lenx is a clean, intuitive interface that generates long exposure photographs on your smartphone. It is as easy as shooting a video. Create pro shots & ghosting effects easily!
With Lenx, you can share your shots to Instagram or choose from a myriad sharing options (displayed after capture is complete, on the preview screen) to showcase your creativity on social media of your choice!
This free software version (2.0) is completely free of ads and has the following features
● After numerous requests from our community of users, we have finally rolled out a feature for higher frame rate. This will make your exposures more real time and closer to analog quality if used with stabilizing supports. Get it as an in-app purchase from the Settings option (listed as 2x FPS) on the main screen! - Lenx Pro
● Lenx LIVE : Now get live preview of the image while taking the shot.
● Timer support
● Auto focus support
● Front camera support
● Exposure level control
● Zoom (during capture as well)
● High/Low resolution support
● Instant sharing
● Landscape mode
● Zoom/Pan on generated image
Some of the screenshots that are listed are provided by our users and we thank them for helping us to promote this app.
● You can vary exposure during the shot which would give you better control.
● Zoom can be varied to get 3D motion effects as if the object were coming out of the screen.
● Best used in low light conditions, this app can be used to take bright quality photographs. Set high exposure and capture the shot for around 2-3 seconds.
● Stabilize your phone for better shots. Excessive shake can result in ghosting, which might at times give cool output, but many-a-times just introduces weird blurs.
● Focus on your light subject to prevent saturation from other sources.
We are hard at work to incorporate good image stabilization algorithms into Lenx. Look out for further updates!
● Crashes on Sony Xperia series while using front camera.
● Rotor UI loses structure on Samsung Galaxy devices.
● We are always on the lookout for beta testers of our later app versions. Interested user drop us a mail. Include your device name with Android OS version.
When you are take photo from this application it will appear suit frame in which you can swipe to change suit and capture your photo.
Latest photo frame gives effects to make your photo look almost real.
->Swipe to change Photo suit.
->Rotating photo and adjust it so you can make better.
->Choose Photo suit frame from application.
->Options to Save photo suit captured from you.
->Latest and stylish collection of men suit from that you can select any one.
->Share capture photo suit with your friends on whatsapp, Gmail, Google+, Line, telegram etc by clicking share button.
->No need to Internet connection for use this application.
With this app, you can turn your mobile device into a small studio for editing photos, you can give more effect with this app.
This application is an easy to use and all-in-one collage maker and photo editor!
Enhance your photos with instant real-time filters in 10+ different themes!
You can also apply all these filters from your albums! It’s adjustable!
* For your selfie: Beauty Skin, Better Skin
* Beautiful scenery & memories: Hdr, Light Effect, Romance, Vintage, Black&White and Color Picker
* More special: Time and ART filter (Toon, Posturize, and Painting style)
Capture the wonders!
KIWICAMERA provides Focus, Zoom, Exposure, Flash, Timer, Touch Shoot, Mute, Grid, Blur/Vignette(Lomo), Front camera reverse, Filter collection view, Optional shooting mode, and more.
36 adjustable basic collage layouts, 50+ stylish collage layouts!
You can easily combine multiple photos into one framed photo.
BASIC, UNIQUE collage are available to adjust the ratio, pattern and stroke.
[STICKER & FRAME]
Make the most delightful photos with 850+ Stickers and 150+ Single frames.
In KIWICAMERA you can crop(Free crop, Square, 3:4, 16:9, 4:3, 9:16), straighten, rotate, flip and add vignette, tilt-shift, word over your photo. You can also edit the font size, color and choose the style.
Show off your creations through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more!
Find your photos more easily in latest album.
Have any question? Contact us!
Like us on Facebook :)
Follow us on Instagram :)
MEC Multiple Exposure Camera enables you to shoot photos in intervals and then combine them to mimic the effect of multiple exposure / long exposure. Refer to the photos here for some samples of what you can do with MEC Multiple Exposure Camera. e.g. ghost photo, calm sea, smoothened waterfall, reducing noise under low light condition (Night shooting)...
- Interval shooting
- Long exposure
- Multiple exposure
- Noise reduction
- Night shooting
Nexus 5 was used in taking the sample photos
** Note: Ensure your mobile stands still before shooting. Fix it on a tripod, lean on wall/window/etc, or make your own a simple mobile stand with instruction available at https://www.facebook.com/conslazy. Same logic as you have to fix your DSLR camera for shooting any long exposure photos, or very likely you cannot get a sharp image by hand-holding the camera.
** App crashed? Try killing all camera applications, or even reboot your mobile, then start MEC again. Still not working? Email us at email@example.com and we will help.
** "~0s" interval doesn't work? Try with "3s" for the time being. This will be enhanced in a future release
More photos and tips at https://www.facebook.com/conslazy
You can also find a card-size mobile stand there too.
Enjoy easy long/multiple exposure shooting. =)
A very cool camera exposure effect that continually builds up image data and then sllows you to manually control the brightness of this built up image data. This simulates the effect of having a long exposure film allowing you to take images that span multiple seconds or even minutes.
Includes two different exposure modes:
- Additive exposure adds up all frame and eventually will look whitewashed but gives a more classic and realistic long exposure / shutter speed effect.
- Fair exposure averages all frames together creating a different kind of exposure effect.
Experiment with both effects and different brightness levels to get the perfect long exposure photo. When you have the perfect long exposure photograph you can freeze the frame and save it to your photo gallery and share it or email it.
Download this amazing camera exposure / slow shutter speed app at no cost!
A lack of light at night causes a lot of noise absolutely.
Such as shooting at dusk, it seems enough bright to shoot but the photo is surprisingly noisy!
Long exposure makes noise disappears. But you need to fix a camera on a tripod to take a steady photo.
"Night Shooting" will solve this problem.
Noise will be cleaned by synthetic composites, automatic stabilization feature.And we can take a beautiful night photo with holding a camera by hand.
support on twitter
please follow me.
• Self-timer, Anti-shake shutter
(At the continuous shooting, the camera shake prevention function is activated every frame)
• Easy to select shoot size (S, M, L, HD)
• Image editing function (Sharp, brightness, saturation, contrast, color-balance)
• Transfer to other applications, send e-mail
4 modes of shooting
★ Normal Mode
The normal shooting mode. Sharpness, vibrance, brightness can be corrected.
Make the shake correction + Composite synthetic.
In the dark landscape almost any extent appropriate amount of visible light, allowing handheld shooting.
Even after adjustment much brighter, cleaner images with less noise is amazing.
Night or to demonstrate a strong power to shoot in a dark room.
Of course, you can enjoy and feel the power of shooting in bright environments.
Sharpness, vibrance, brightness can be corrected.
Composite synthesis can choose from among four.
· None: No synthetic
· Deblur: Composite synthetic, with Image Stabilizer (synthesis of several photos)
· Super: Composite synthetic, with Image Stabilizer (synthesis of all photos).
※ Super, it takes long time (tens of seconds).
You can save the captured data and synthesize it later.
※ too much shaking and may be failed synthesis.
Hand-held photography is possible enough, but please hold the camera steady.
If you can not get enough light to synthesize a photo with composite mode, we recomend that you will photograph in bulb mode with fixed camera on tripod.
You can set shutter time in seconds 1-60 seconds, in minute 1-60 minutes, in hour 1-60 hours, or unlimited time.
Please note the following points.
• Automatic lock is activated, and the shooting will be suspended.
• Long time shooting will use much battery .
In bulb mode, you can take a clear photo in the dark room with only moonlight.
Sharpness, vibrance, brightness can be corrected.
★ Continuous Mode
Taking 10(or sevral) pictures at specified intervals
Shooting interval can be set between 0-10 seconds. (It does not guarantee the time specified)
This application is a free trial, and the following limitations.
• Advertising banners will be displayed.
• There is a limit to store size.
If you could buy the full version with in-app purchases, these restrictions are removed.
※ As a general rule, refund is not possible to respond, please note.
While other camera apps can acquire personal information such as contacts, location information, calendar events, and
We do not obtain any personal information. Please use with confidence.
★ natural skin cleaning effect
NO Artificial effect!
Natural clear skin photo looks like taken as a regular camera,
Make your face really clean and clear skin.
You will know the Elfie camera effect at once trying.
★ Selfie with a unique color
Elfie camera can produce a variety of colors in a unique atmosphere of this camera.
Soft, cute, fall, warm feeling, cool feeling,
try to take pictures that sexy feeling directed.
★ fun editing, correction
Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness adjustment
Crop / rotate
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer (with optional voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop's Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
Through an easy to use menu, you can visualize how every change in your camera's settings will affect the photos you take!
-Learn what factors affect the depth of field (area in focus) and exposure (darker/lighter photo).
-See the different results at the photo, by trying different combinations of camera sensors and lenses.
-Get usefull values calculated, such as: angles of view, nearest and farthest distances that are in focus, hyperfocal distance etc.
-Choose between metric and imperial system.
And finally, if all that terms, mean nothing to you, check them out in the Glossary included!
It is also possible to specify an ND filter of up to 30 stops, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
The app also includes a timer for exposure of 4 seconds or longer.
Note: in the Shutter settings section there is a switch tor camera type (Canon/Nikon). This switch simply selects how a small set of shutter speeds around 1 second are displayed, choose the one your camera adheres to. Exposure calculations work for all camera makes, this switch is simply for display purposes.
Please contact me if you'd like to help having the app translated into your language.
This app allows you to use any tablet to take customer feedback.
Feedback are collected by our web server.
Feedback along with various reports can be viewed on our Rise Portal.
Next version will enable clients to customize the feedback fields, and will be open to all. Stay tuned.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific requirements.
- Flash continues to run even when app goes into background
- Flash continues to run when screen is locked. Very useful for long operations.
- Supports both types of devices - with and without flash
- Dim light for the time when you are in a movie theatre and need light without pointing blinding light at others.
Stay tuned, very exciting innovative features coming shortly....