Triporg is the online trip planner that in a few seconds helps you to choose what to see and what to do in the city you select.
Triporg helps you to make the most of your time!
HOW IS IT DONE?
1. Access Triporg and select a date and destination.
2. Triporg suggests you what to see and do.
3. You can customize your trip or update it if you change your plans or if something comes up.
4. Triporg guides you on the way.
• It is a fast and easy way to plan journeys for every kind of people. The ultimate trip planner!
• It is mobile and multidevice. You can also print your schedule on paper or in PDF.
• Time is short, duties are numerous and information (‘though reliable’) is very abundant.
• Optimize your trip schedule according to:
- Your own interests.
- Trip dates.
- Opening times.
- Duration of the visits/activities.
• Finds out the available cultural & leisure offer in the cities you visit.
• Personal travel guide / personal travel assistant in your smartphone, that you can also print.
Amsterdam, Antalya, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Brussels, Donostia-San Sebastián, Dubai City, Dublin, Istanbul, Getxo, Kuala Lumpur, Las Vegas, London City, Madrid, Moscow, New York City, Pamplona, Paris City, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Singapore City, Warsaw, Viena, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Warsaw, San Francisco, Lisbon, Toronto, Budapest, Ceuta, Melilla, Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Málaga, Sevilla, Huesca, Teruel, Zaragoza, Santander, Ávila, Burgos, León, Palencia, Salamanca, Segovia, Soria, Valladolid, Zamora, Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca, Guadalajara, Toledo, Girona, Lleida, Tarragona, Alicante, Castellón de la Plana, Valencia, Badajoz, Cáceres, A Coruña, Lugo, Orense, Pontevedra, Palma, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Logroño, Avilés, Gijón, Oviedo, Murcia, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, Benidorm, Marbella, Cartagena, Elche, Merida, Balmaseda, Cologne, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Liverpool, Milan, Munich, Pisa, Venice, Dresde, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Hannover, Leipzig, Rostock, Bremen, Cuxhaven, Bonn, Freiburg im Breisgau, Münster... and much more coming soon!!
Share your favorite activities and points of interest on: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Line, Tuenti, Gmail, Google+, Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, Hangouts, Sherpa, Skype, Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook, WeChat, Viber, Spotbros, Box, ChatOn, Bluetooth, E-mail, ColorNote, Keep, SMS, Notes...
Discover Triporg, the trip organizer that learns the way you travel.
Happy travels with Triporg!
Plan Your Time!
Triporg Team ;)
Firstly, you should create the voice commands by selecting the application to launch and the command to say. Once created, you can use the entered voice command to launch the selected application.
For quick access to voice commands, there is a widget that simply ask the command to launch.
This application uses voice recognition, so depending on the language configured in your device, some commands could be misunderstanding (i.e. language in German and command in English).
If you have a lot of apps installed,it can also helps you to find the appropiate app in a quick way.