KLSE (Bursa) Stock Screener is an online tool to help you analysis Malaysia Stock Market better without difficulty.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
- Shariah mode (enable in settings)
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
* In-app purchase to remove ad is under testing stage. In our development cycle, the features come into priority.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
• Portfolio management - unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Company news.
• Company announcements.
• Company info.
• Company financial statistics.
• Company financial statements - cash flow, income and balance sheet.
• Market movement - most active, gainer, losers, etc.
• Dividend History.
• General news.
• Exchange rates.
• World indices.
• Commodity info - gold, oil, silver, etc..
• Configurable technical analysis chart.
• Material design look-and-feel.
Data mainly source from Yahoo and Google finance.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq, Bursa Malaysia, ARCA and SET.
Designed for Android, you can do the following and more anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd, Asia’s leading securities and investment broker:
1. Buy or sell stocks in 3 simple steps
2. Trade stocks in local and foreign markets
3. View top gainers/losers
4. View top volume
5. Monitor latest regional market indices
6. Monitor your favourite stocks in your watchlist
7. Get quick quotes
8. Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
9. View your historical orders
10. Check your account outstanding positions
11. View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
12. Track intraday price fluctuations
13. Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
14. View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
15. View a summary of trades done by price for any SGX-listed stock
If you are not a Maybank Kim Eng Singapore client yet, please call (65) 6432 1888 to open an account or email “I want a KE Trade account” to email@example.com and a trading representative will contact you shortly.
Why should you trade with Maybank Kim Eng?
Trade with an assurance that we are committed to exemplary client service, delivered with a wealth of experience and expertise, accumulated from having done business in Asia for over 35 years.
Over the years, Maybank Kim Eng has also won numerous awards and accolades for best local broker, best research house and best research call in various markets.
Take charge now by accessing the right tools and resources to reap the profits from investing with us.
Drawing from the successful stock investment portal at i3investor.com, the i3investor App allows you to access many of the popular features of the i3investor.com portal from your smart mobile devices. This enables you to be an "independent, intelligent and informed investor" and stay on top of the market while you are on the go.
Highlights of the app include:
* Search and view daily stock prices
* Explore news and charts of each stock
* View consolidated Price Targets related to a stock
* View popular stocks of the day by trend
* Link to the i3investor.com portal for more advanced stock search, portfolio and community forums
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback!
1. Show Company list
2. Show Stock information
3. Show Stock chart
4. Add Favorite stock list
This app supports virtual stock trading with near real time quotes and let you track your portfolio performance.
This app also supports stock screener, auto refresh and stock alerts.
You need to login using your Facebook account for the portfolio feature and use the social features to interact with other users.
- User friendly interface.
- Create and monitor your portfolio in just one click.
- This product is supported by independent developer.
- More features on the way, please comment for features request
Please comment and rate if you like it or not. Thanks
Besides, it allows the traders to trace the major world indices from Asia, Europe and US. Traders also have the access to currencies and commodities.
XSInvest also provides stock watchlist and portfolio for traders.
Now, it comes with live equities data, Malaysia Sector indices, futures for e.g. FCPO and FKLI, big capital movement, and incoming financial reports.
Please contact the developer at email@example.com for any suggestions, comments, bugs and issues.
from around the world ! News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example ,Dow Jones, Nasdaq, FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
You can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (Dow Jones, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
EQUASOFT offers you its expertise to make your Android and iOS applications.More information on : http://www.equasoft.net/
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Historical Stock Chart
- Company Headlines & Annoucements
- Price Alert Notification for Target Price
- Screener to display PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Fees calculator (Brokerage %, Stamp duty, GST, etc)
- KLCI daily information
With its intuitive user interface, it provides you with various ways of viewing stocks listed by current market activity (e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks. The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Feel free to comment on any issues, feature requests or suggestions.
Since this app is a third party app, I do not have access to their servers. So until touch and go fix their problem, there will be "loading"problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you hate not knowing how much you have left in your Touch and Go card?
Well, hate no more and download this app now!
- Quick and easy way to check your Touch and Go card balance and transactions.
- Best way to check your Touch 'n Go e-statement.
- Shows the current balance of your Touch and Go card.
- List down all recent transactions made with your Touch and Go card.
Touch 'n Go Malaysia
Malaysia's leading prepaid card for exciting lifestyles that is used at all highways, major public transport and growing at parking sites, theme parks, and retail outlets.
* please comment in the review any dislikes, crashes, or any improvements you would like in this app. thanks :)
The "Malaysia" Edition is specialize for "Malaysia Stock Exchange" (BursaMalaysia, Main Market, ACE Market,ETF)
"Peace Malaysia Stock Chart" Help you to view the technical chart of trading stock or share it with your friend anywhere, anyplace and anytime with your android device.
"Peace Malaysia Stock Chart" use your android's resource efficiency. It is light easy fast and it Free!!
- Add and Remove stock and index to watch list unlimitly
- Zoomable Technical Chart
- 25 day EMA, 50 day EMA, 100 day EMA, MACD signal, RSI, Stoch, Volume (MA)
- Share screen via social network or email ( facebook, gmail, twitter )
How to use
1. Install "Peace Malaysia Stock Chart" from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peacedeveloper.PeaceMalaysiaStockChart
2. Type Stock Ticker in input box, or select suggested Ticker then touch "Add" button.
3. Feel free to repeat step 2 as much as you wish.
4. Touch ">>" then select "Delete" and touch "Yes" to remove stock from the list.
5. Touch ">>" then select "Quick Chart" to view chart.
6. Touch ">>" then select "Custom Chart" to customize your chart.
7. Touch menu then select "Share" to share screen via social network or your email ( facebook, gmail, twitter )
** Chart config will be available soon for "Malaysia" Edition
visit developer's website: http://peacegadget.wordpress.com/
** Dividends for NYSE, Nasdaq, ASX, LSE, SGX, KLSE are now calculated automatically - you don't have to key them in anymore!
Manage your stock portfolio with ease, built for the experienced investor as well as the layman on the street.
Track and follow all your stocks from major stock market with real-time updates with this easy to use app. Now you will never miss a minute of financial market activity!
✔ One quick glance tells you how your portfolio is performing
✔ Dashboard for quick updates on stock market performance, top movers and your stock portfolio.
✔ Regional grouping of stocks allow you to view your asset allocation easily
✔ Easy-to-use interface to add stock details
✔ Supported stock market include NYSE, Nasdaq, SGX, LSE, HKSE, KLSE, ASX
✔ Multi-currency supported from SGD to USD, GBP, EUR, HKD, RMB, AUD, MYR and more
✔ Compare stock portfolio performance against stock market indices such as STI & S&P 500 over a 1, 6 and 12-month period to know where it stands
✔ Cloud sync feature - access your portfolio on any platform, anywhere
✔ Weekly reports of your portfolio performance
If you have any feedback or suggestion, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KLCI Bursa Stock Guide features :
- reasons why you should invest in stocks
- differences between investing and speculating
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- a detail or thorough analysis of market
- a step by step formula in choosing your stock for investments
- financial news globally and locally, updated regularly
- case study or stock picks which can serve as an investment idea
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
Fundamental analysis is an analysis using the notion that a unit of stock can be undervalued or overvalued. By realising a stock is selling at an undervalue price or below the fair value, it suggest buying as an opportunity is created. Fundamental analysis believes that sooner or later, the general market will realise its true value of the share.
Fundamental analysis sees stock as a corporate ownings. Contrary to the technical analysis which assumes that price already reflects the fundamental or intrinsic value of the unit. Fundamental analysis was founded by benjamin graham, which is also a guru to Warren Buffet.
History tells us that a disciplined and passionate investor will certainly making money out of stocks. By investing for long term, an investor minimise the risks and does not follow the crowds. Herd mentality is just the noise of market and only contributes to the bipolarity of Mr Market.
In this app we will show you what is fundamental analysis, which criteria to use and user of this app can apply the knowledge almost immediately.
Most of the apps icon is taken from http://icons8.com/
Track your investments from New York Stock Exchange (DJI and NASDAQ), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX and Composite), Australia Stock Exchange (AORD), New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) and from most important world stock exchanges...
-Track stocks from all over the world. Add any stock you want (Including penny stocks, OTC BB and Pink Sheets)
-Configure watchlist to see price times in your TimeZone
-Configure multiple alerts
-Manage multiple portfolios
-Add dividends to your stocks
-Check the profitability of all your transactions.
-Export and import your data.
-Technical analysis with stock charts
-Portfolio password protection
-Social features. Post comments on any market or stock, and get notifications when anyone comments. Comment with people all over the world about the stocks you like . Share your trading ideas
-Portfolio statistical charts
-Detailed world markets
-See quotes of all components of most important world indices.
-Change stock currency and see the price in the currency you want.
-Detailed quotes. Volume, Bid - Ask, gap up and down, candlestick charts...
-Calculator. Calculate performance, benefits, selling price, currency converter, mortgage calculator, deposit calculator
-International market news and news per single stock
-Real time commodities and economic calendar
Synced with Yahoo finance to get stock quotes
Detailed markets included:
Major World Indices => S&P, DJI, Nikkei, SSE and more...
USA => Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Composite
Canada => TSX 60, TSX Composite
UK => All markets
Europe => Eurostoxx, Euronext
Germany => DAX, MDAX, SDAX, TECDAX
France => CAC 40, CAC NEXT 20, CAC MID 100, CAC SMALL 90
Italy => MIB 30, FTSE ITALIA MID, FTSE Italy ALL SHARE
Spain => IBEX 35, Mercado Continuo
Belgium => BEL 20, BEL MID, BEL SMALL
Switzerland => SMI, SPI
Netherlands => AEX, AMX, ASCX
Portugal => PSI 20, GERAL
Russia => MICEX
Sweden => OMXS30, OMXSPI
Denmark => OMXC20
Norway => OSEAX
Ireland => ISEQ
Austria => ATX, WBI
Greece => ATHEX 20
Israel => TA 100
India => BSE SENSEX, NIFTY
Korea => Kospi 50
Taiwan => TWII
Hong Kong => HSI
Singapore => STI
Malaysia => KLCI, KLSE
Indonesia => JKSE
Mexico => IPC
Argentina => MERVAL
Brazil => BOVESPA
Australia => ASX 200
New Zealand => NZX 50
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget, world stocks, stock exchange
tag: stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
HLeBroking Mobile Trader is a revolutionary application suite that features comprehensive trading, market monitoring on mobile platform.
Now, Android is on the go! This free app allows HLeBroking clients to login anywhere, keep up to date with market prices, monitor their stock portfolio, and buy and sell shares anytime, anywhere.
- Place BUY and SELL stocks orders
- Order Management
- Up to date Market Summary Charts
- Access to Indices Listing, Information & Intraday Chart
- Top 10 on Most Active, Top Gainers, Top Losers stock listing
- View Stock details and Single Stock Search
- Monitor Favourite Stock Prices and Details