Smart Selfie is a voice guided photography app that helps you in taking the perfect selfie with the back camera of your phone. Utilizing facial recognition, it is one of the best android selfie photography apps in the PlayStore.
Once your camera is in position Smart Selfie takes the photo automatically. There is no need to press any buttons, touch the screen, whistle, set timers, or give voice commands to take a photo.
With Smart Selfie you can take selfies of a single person or take selfies with multiple people at once in the same photo.
Why use the back camera?
* You should always treasure your memories, remember to use your best camera for taking photos. With smart selfie you can take perfect selfie every time without any guesswork on where your face is in the photo.
* If your phone lacks front camera then Smart Selfie is perfect for you.
* Why put up with a low 0.3 - 1.3mp front camera camera when you can use 3.2mp+ camera available on nearly all phones.
Once you have taken the photo you can share the photo online through popular social networking apps or send the photo to other apps for further enhancements.
In v1.1.8. Face Zone is here. Face Zone lets you draw a single region on the screen in which faces will be directed into. This lets for example draw a region on the left hand-side, so interested features in the background can be captured on the right hand-side.
In v1.1.7 there are some new exciting features.
*Safe Mode + usability feature
-Auto adjust volume. When you enter the app your app you no longer need to turn up the volume. When you exit the app there is no longer any loud playback from other apps as volume is automatically lowered to your preset volume.
-Highly customizable safe mode settings. Use default settings for particular camera settings only. Just disable the ones that causes crashes for your device.
*New Camera settings: Option take picture when you double tap screen. Perfect when you don't have the time to get into the exact position.
If Smart Selfie crashes you can also turn on SAFE MODE in smart selfie's camera settings. This may stop your crashes.
How to use (see user guide in app for more detail)
1) Take note if photo is set to Portrait or landscape. Rotate Camera or adjust settings
2) Point back camera at your face, hold the phone about 30cms from your face
3) Follow the voice prompt, Move or angle your phone.
4) Hold the camera still when advised. The photo will be taken automatically.
5) Use the inbuilt gallery to view your photos. Or access them with other apps they are located in your Pictures/Smart Selfie/ folder (optional step)
Current detection/useability features:
* Zoom Factor
* Selfie stick Supported/Camera stand support
* Smart Flash
* Quick Presets
Smart Selfie Requirements:
ICS 4.0 or higher:
*All features (found in Free version)
Honey Comb 3.2 up to ICS 4.0:
*No in-app sharing of photos
GB 2.3 up to Honey Comb 3.2:
*Manual photo capture required. (This may be automatic in future updates)
*No in-app sharing of photos
Limitations of the FREE version:
*Up to 4 people.
*Photos limited to 5MP if your camera is higher.
Free version requirements.
Minimum device. 600mhz
API: 2.3 or higher
Recommended: Dual core or faster.
API: 4.0 or higher
Visit www.aidedesk.com to get a translation of the HELP, FAQ, and tutorial in your language.
For error reports, feedback, suggestion, and legal issues please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please exit Smart Selfie when not in use. It might drain battery when minimized.
A pro version will be available soon:
*Detect up to 9 faces at once.
*Photos with no resolution limit (Limited only by your back camera's resolution)