A simple, no fuss medication reminder application.
• Simple and friendly user interface to add medicine
• Able to add medicine photo by taking picture of the medicine
• A build in OCP function for The Pill reminder
• User can be assisted by Health Professional via Web access
Simple and friendly user interface to add medicine
• Quick and simple. Only five required fields to easily add a new medicine alert. You may enter a medicine name that make sense to you. For example, enter pain killer or headache pill instead of the full medicine name that you've never heard of; e.g. paracetamol. You can also add a medicine photo, the medicine form (tablet, capsule, gel tab etc.) and an instruction to remind yourself something that you need to do when taking a certain medicine. For example, take with warm water, do not crush, or do not lie down within 30min after taking a certain medicine.
Able to add medicine photo by taking picture of the medicine
• You are able to take your own medicine photos using your phone. Take and show your medicine photo the way you like it – after, all this is your medication reminder. So make it easy for yourself to help you ensure that you are taking the right medicine.
A build in OCP function for The Pill reminder
• A build in Oral Contraceptive Pill (OCP) function which allow user to easily set up the pill reminder with various OCP patterns.
User can be assisted by Health Professional via Web access
• Your doctor and pharmacist can help manage your medicine list and add new medicines for you via Web portal access. An alert will be sent to you on the AiMed app that your medicine list has been updated. With AiMed you know that you are not alone and that someone is always caring for you, keeping an eye out on your well beings.