Using the calculator, you can see what's the difference in tire width, radius, diameter, circumference and vehicle actual speed after changing of tire and wheel size in very simple and clear graphical view.
After selecting of preference tire size, a comprehensive tires list from 12 famous tire brands and 61 tire models for your choosing. It will help you to sort through the seemingly infinite number of wheel, tire, brand and model combinations.
Tire Model List:
- ATR Sport
- ATR Sport 2
- ATK-K Econ
- H/P 680
- H/P Sport
- ContiSportContact 5P
- ContiSportContact 5
- ZII Starspec
- SP Sport MAXX GT
- SP Sport MAXX TT
- GrandTrek PT3
- SP QUATTROMAXX
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
- Ventus Z214
- Ventus TD
- V12 evo
- V12 evo 2
- Ecsta V710
- Ecsta XS (KU36)
- Ecsta LE Sport (KU39)
- Ecsta SPT (KU31)
- Pilot Sport Cup
- Pilot Super Sport (PSS)
- Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)
- Primacy HP
- Latitude Sport
- Latitude Tour HP
- P Zero
- T1 Sport
- T1 Sport SUV
- Advan Sport
- Advan Sport V105
- Advan dB
- BluEarth AE-01F
- Advan S.T.
- Advan Geolandar H/T-S
- Advan Geolandar SUV
- Parada Spec-X
Allows you to compare your old rim and tire size with new ones.
- Shows difference in speedometer values.
- Shows difference in clearance.
- Metric and Royal units support.
Tags: tire size, size calculator, wheel size calculator, rim calculator, wheel calculator, tire, wheel, rim, speedometer
Most advanced Android tire/wheel calculator utility! Help you to choose upgrade tire/wheel safely and wisely, because Safety and Performance both matter!
What makes this app standing out: see how much equivalent chassis (sprung) weight you can take off your car by choosing a lighter tire+wheel package!
Tire Size Calculator is an app that gives you concise info and intuitive interactive ways to help you:
1) Get recommended upgrade/replacement tire sizes with adjustable difference variables (rim size diff./section width diff./circumference diff.) between new tire and old tire.
2) Calculate tire sizes and compare tires with detailed specs in either Imperial or Metric units.
3) Calculate equivalent car chassis (sprung) weight differences after change to the replacement/upgrade tire+wheel, by taking account of the car weight, engine max torque, car 0-60 mph/0-96.6 km/h time, tire/wheel sizes/weights, in either Imperial or Metric units.
1. Get recommended upgrade/replacement tire sizes with the following adjustable difference variables between new tire and old tire:
- Rim diameter difference (-6" ~ +6")
- Section width difference (-100 mm ~ +100 mm)
- Tolerable tire circumference difference (-3.0% ~ +3.0%)
You can conveniently choose one of the recommended tires to compare to the old tire by specs or performance, by selecting the tire from the list and press the Compare specs or Compare performance button.
2. Calculate tire sizes and compare tires with the following specs in either Imperial or Metric units:
- Section width (145 mm ~ 395 mm)
- Aspect ratio (20 ~ 85)
- Rim diameter (10" ~ 30")
- Section height
- Tire diameter
- Tire circumference
- Actual speed when speedometer reads 60
- Actual speed when speedometer reads 100
- Scaled visual graphs of the old tire and new tire: side by side or semi-circles
- Load index (60 ~125)
- Speed rating (L ~ Y)
3. Calculate equivalent car chassis (sprung) weight differences after change to the replacement/upgrade tire+wheel in either Imperial or Metric units:
This app uses the following data to do the calculation *
- Car weight (with old tire+wheel)
- Engine max torque
- Car 0-60 mph/0-96.6 km/h time (with old tire+wheel)
- Old tire/wheel sizes
- New tire/wheel sizes
- Old tire/wheel weights
- New tire/wheel weights
* Estimation only, actual difference may vary by other factors.
Colors of the specs table cells indicate the compatibility of the new tire in that spec:
- No color: compatible
- Green: improved
- Yellow: tolerable
- Red: not compatible
** Please give it a 5 star if you like the app, thank you very much. **
FOR FASTER RESPONSE AND BETTER SUPPORT, please email your feedback/bug report DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Note: Dimensions displayed are calculated using industry standard tire sizing specifications.
It can be handy if you want to change your Factory(Stock) wheel for a bigger one. In this case you need to get new tires too and to calculate the new tire parameters you should use this tool.
Please rate it if you like it! Thank you.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
So you will need an active GPS connection for the app work.
You can use this app with bike smartphone holder and anything else, especially HUD with your car.
HUD means Head Up Display.
It shows you total distance, trip meter, max and current speed.
Kilometers(km/h), miles(mph) and Nautical mile(kts,knots,kn) are supporeted in this app.
NOTE: Due to phone GPS limitation, It may not work well in cloudy weather or indoor places.
And I don't guarantee that it shows accurate data because of GPS errors.
Speedometer can keeps track of your top speed and average speed. You can change speed measurement unit easily such as miles/hour (MPH) or km/hour(KMH) and also change font type (Digital/Normal).
This app can use like speed meter car or speed meter bicycle.
- Full screen Analog Display and Digital Display.
- Showing average and maximum speed.
- Client can select speed measurement unit such as km/h (speed meter km) or mile/h (speed meter mph).
- Track your distance and top speed.
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Download it for free to access:
- Manage My Tyres – Store your essential tyre information for quick reference
- Find a Dealer – Find your nearest Dunlop Zone dealer and let your GPS enabled phone direct you there.
- Tyre Advice – Recognise tyre problems and watch fun and helpful tyre tips videos.
- Tyre Range – Browse our complete tyre range with detailed information and photos.
- Frequently Asked Questions – All your questions about tyres and tyre care answered.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JohnBoydSA
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DunlopTyresSA
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/dunloptyres
Follow us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/dunloptyressa/
1)Quick Mode ( with dropdown menus)
2)Manual Mode ( with edit boxes )
Also now supports Custom 1 and Custom 2, user editable custom settings for quick retrieval, ideal for multiple camera setup.
Has option to select teleconverters, automatically corrects focal length and apertures.
Quick Mode, lets user select most common settings using drop down menus for easy, quick and convenient selection.
Manual Mode lets user enter values manually for maximum flexibility and professional users.
Reverse Mode, takes Near Focus and Far Focus distance values and calculates all the possible combination of focal lengths and apertures to achieve the entered values.
Aperture Mode lets user select Camera, Focal length, and Subject Distance, and calculates resultant depth of field against all aperture values.
Supports more than 200 SLRs, DSLRs and Compact Cameras from Canon, Nikon, FujiFilm, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, Four Third System, 35mm Film, Medium Formats, Large Formats, Blackmagic Cinema, Red, Super 16, Super 35, and many more
Last used settings are automatically saved.
SHORT CLICK on text to change its unit (meters, cm, feet, inches, etc)
LONG CLICK on C1 C2 to edit saved values.
This app contains Ads.
Ideal for people looking for replacement tires / tyres for their vehicles. The app compares circumference, height, side walls, radius, thread width, rim size, and revs per kilometer of the original tire with possible replacement tires.
-Comparison between original and replacement tire
-Suggests possible replacement sizes
-Converts international sizes to US sizes and vice versa
-Cross Comparison between Int'l and US sizes possible
-Supports Motorbike tires (Int'l, US and Alpha sizes)
CLICK on the table to change units from mm to inch to percentage
World Cup Assistant performs just 5 simple functions to keep you up to date with Brazil football cup.
1) Push Notifications before every match
2) Live Score line update
3) Groups Table ranking
5) News Aggregater
This is NOT an official app of any organization or tournament.
It requires internet access to fetch latest news and score.
This app runs in the background to check for updates and keep you updated.