This app certainly prevents late night wake ups from noisy notifications.
Have a good sleep~
- Choose to allow incoming call or text from selected contacts.
- Option enables emergency call which is repeatedly called certain times within certain timeout is allowed to ring, even in No Disturb mode.
- Can schedule auto switching No Disturb mode, between day and night.
- Can add exception schedule for going to No Disturb mode within normal mode hours.
- Auto reply by text of missed calls during No Disturb mode.
- Option to receive calls with vibration instead of mute.
*** Translate contributors
German - Sascha Uftring, Michael Lohmar
More contributors needed for other languages.
** Update history
- Weekly schedule brought back
- Ocassionally go to normal mode when it was silent or vibrate
- Patch for potential force close after update
- Starred(favorite)contact option revived
- Additional end time info shown alongside duration.
- Time set method changed to start time, duration pair.
- Bypass contacts changed from starred contacts to direct selection.
- fixed issues with back to sound mode when service terminated by Android.
certain phone number formatting would't allow bypass.
-Separate setting for bypassing phone and sms of favorite contacts
-HD app icon
-On some devices, after user set to vibrate, receiving call would change to normal mode. Now it won't.
Fixed playing ring tone recursively
Blocking auto text reply for certain numbers
You can set prefix of numbers which will not get auto text reply.
Separated by comma for multiple prefixes.
- NFC tag support.
can write two command, toggle no disturb, toggle schedule mode.
when writing tag previous data will be deleted.
turn NFC service on to use it.
No Disturb mode toggle widget.
Indexer in contact list.
Dindy works quite the same as the iPhone's Reply with Message and Do Not Disturb mode, only smarter :)
For example, before going to sleep you start the "Night" profile. The first time a mobile contact calls or texts, Dindy silences the phone and sends an SMS reply automatically asking to call (or call again) if it's important or urgent. When the same person calls, Dindy will make the phone ring to let you know a call requires your attention. In addition, contacts in the whitelist can bypass this behavior.
* Per profile features:
- Simple setup
- Highly customizable and versatile
- Optional SMS response to mobile contacts calls
- Optional SMS response to SMS messages from contacts
- Configurable whitelist behavior
- Optional time limit
- Small (1x1) start/stop widgets
- Support for automation apps like Locale, Tasker, Llama and AppAlarm for all your DND automation needs
- Can be used as a simple SMS auto-responder to calls and text messages (e.g. when you're away from your phone)
* And even more:
- Create as many profiles as you like
- 5 pre-defined modifiable profiles: Away, Busy, Car, Meeting, Night
- Widgets can be used as a silent/vibrate/normal toggle
- Battery friendly
- No nag screens
- No ads
- No Internet connection required (your privacy is safe)
* Please consider donating 1$ US on the website if you find this app useful. Thanks!
Keywords: DND, do not disturb, do not disturb mode, do not disturb app, reply with message, auto SMS responder, call blocker, silent mode, ring profiles, profile manager, sleep better, meeting, phone silencer, busy mode
So, what is this App for?
Ensure you will not be disturbed by a call or an SMS.
Explain the caller why you cannot answer the call.
Let the caller reach you if it is indeed an urgent matter.
Simple and great!
Our advantages over other DND apps on android:
1) Beautifull design - Designed by Sivan Free! All other DND apps are native and boring.
2) Simple and easy to use. Other DND apps are very confusing with no user experience in mind.
3) Works on ALL!!! android phones.
4) White List - You can choose who can reach you and if he needs to call once or twice.
5) Expandable Notification - See what DND state you are on, what is the SMS that will be sent and have the ability to Deactivate DND from the notification drawer even from you lock screen! (for devices that support expandable notification).
6) Widget: You can activate DND without even opening the app.
7) Never ring - Only send auto SMS without ever letting the caller reach you to just let him know what's up.
8) Vibrate - Choose if the phone should vibrate when DND is activated.
Once you activate DND, the phone will be set to silent. When a call will come through, it won't make a sound. An SMS will be sent automatically to the caller with an explanation to why you are unable to answer and that if the call is urgent then he should try again. When a second call comes through from the same caller within a gap of 5 minutes, the phone will ring with a special DND ringtone (it's not your deafult ringtone, it's DND's nice and soft one). The phone will remain in silent mode afterwards. For each caller the process will start all over again separately. You can, of course, choose not to send the "auto SMS" if you wish.
Want to add your language support or better an existing one? contact us!
Have a great silence!
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)