Belajar Iqro with Audio is an application that can be used to allow users to learn to read the Qur'an, especially the children who are just learning to read and learn the Koran, so this application is accompanied by interesting pictures and colors for kids and sound audio is read by children. But still can be used by adults who just want to learn to read the Qur'an.
Applications Learning Iqro with Audio is made simple, clean, and attractive. So as to increase interest in learning and help facilitate users who want to learn the Koran and learn to read the Qur'an.
This application can be used in smartphones and tablets with Android version 2.3.3 minimum. The size of the content will automatically adjust the screen size proportionally.
In the Iqra Learning application, there are six levels of the learning phase, of Iqro '1 to Iqro' 6, equipped with audio recitation and reading instructions. Currently available Iqro '1, Iqro' 2, Iqro '3, Iqro' 4, and Iqro '5, while for Iqro' 6 are still being built and will be completed as soon as possible.
- Iqro '1: Learning letters Hijaiyah from Alif to Ya, with readings fathah (' a ').
- Iqro '2: Learning cursive and reading length (the original mad / thobi'i).
- Iqro '3: Learning reading kasroh (' i '), dhommah (' u '), reading the length and variations.
- Iqro '4: Learn reading tanwin: fathatain (' an '), kasrotain (' in '), and dhommatain (' un '), as well as reading die (breadfruit), nun die, qolqolah, and its variations.
- Iqro '5: Learning reading waqof, shadda, allowed but not required munfasil mad, mad mandatory muttasil, mad prevalent kilmi mutsaqqol, idzhar, idghom, dead meme law, etc.
- Iqro '6: Learning iqlab, ikhfa, waqof signs (stop), several kinds of variations letters diwaqofkan, introduction and how to read the first few letters of the letter in the Qur'an, and so on.
Hopefully this app can be useful to facilitate us to learn the Koran and learn to read the Qur'an.