Powerful and easy to use Bitcoin Wallet allowing users to easily control their own bitcoin private keys with the familiarity and ease of mobile banking.
Take control of your funds! With Airbitz, only YOU have access to your funds or transaction data. Neither Airbitz or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy Bitcoin was designed for with the ease of use even grandma could handle.
With a focus on delivering an amazing user experience, the Airbitz wallet provides the following great functionality:
• Zero-knowledge & zero-access to user funds, keys, or transaction data by Airbitz or 3rd parties
• Integrated purchase of discounted gift cards (20% of Starbucks!)
• Integrated bitcoin buy / sell from a linked back account
• Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing of PDFs, writing down pass phrases, or adding encryption settings)
• Pay with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on Android 4.3+ and receive via BLE on Nexus 6 & 9
• Automatic encrypted wallet backup to redundant peer-to-peer cloud servers
• Multi-device synchronization across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices
• Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
• Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names (ie. “Vacation Fund”)
• Multiple fiat currency support. Assign a fiat currency per wallet
• Search transactions by payee, category, or notes
• Merchant Mode enabling easy and fluid UI behind the counter
• Partial payment detection creates a new QR code payment request with remaining balance
• Spending limits (require password or PIN to spend above limits you set)
• Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Airbitz servers are down.
• Open-source code. Available at https://github.com/Airbitz
********* Privacy Notice *********
The Airbitz application requests access to the device contact list, location, and personal information. This information is used on the device to provide an improved user experience in the following ways:
1. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book after a transaction
2. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book to send Email or SMS payment requests
3. Autocomplete business listings names after a transaction
4. Geolocate user's device to find nearby businesses
No personal info or contact list info ever leaves the device without first being encrypted by the user's credentials (username/password). Neither Airbitz nor any 3rd party has knowledge of the information accessed by the application.