Testnet version of the Airbitz Bitcoin Wallet
Learn the experience of sending and receiving bitcoin without having to spend actual funds.
With a focus on delivering an amazing user experience, the Airbitz wallet provides the following great functionality:
• Zero-knowledge & zero-access to user funds, keys, or transaction data by Airbitz or 3rd parties
• Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing of PDFs, writing down pass phrases, or adding encryption settings)
• Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
• Search transactions by payee, category, or notes
• Spending limits (require password or PIN to spend above limits you set)
• Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if Airbitz servers are down.
• Open-source code. Available at https://github.com/Airbitz
********* Privacy Notice *********
The Airbitz application requests access to the device contact list, location, and personal information. This information is used on the device to provide an improved user experience in the following ways:
1. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book after a transaction
2. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book to send Email or SMS payment requests
3. Autocomplete business listings names after a transaction
4. Geolocate user's device to find nearby businesses
No personal info or contact list info ever leaves the device without first being encrypted by the user's credentials (username/password). Neither Airbitz nor any 3rd party can access the information requested by the application.