Discover Airbus Helicopters's range of products and find out more about Airbus Helicopters. Discover Airbus Helicopters’s international network and follow its latest news in real time.
-You Tube films
-Locate the nearest support and services center to you
-All the latest news
Questions on the Airbus Helicopters apps?
All integrated in a newsstand application, this edition will provide you with exclusive insights and experiences:
- Latest news updates
- Discover the main strengths of the A340, in particular its efficient lift for long-haul, its performance, its great comfort, its cargo capacity as well as its commonality with the rest of the Airbus Family of aircraft
- Discover what makes the three A340 models different from each other and distinguishes them from the competition
- Overview of available aircraft in the Airbus Asset Management portfolio
Helicopter news button allows a search on this specific category.
Overall news includes the latest and best global articles from Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, EADS, Embraer, Eurofighter, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Meggitt, Northrop Grumman, QinetiQ, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce, Sukhoi, Tuplev, and more.
Tap the Menu key or button to select Galley, Seating, Configuration, or Help views.
Supports First class, Business Elite, Business First, Business, Club World, Envoy, Executive, Executive First, and Upper Class seating for Airbus A319, A320, A321, A330, A380; Boeing 737, 747, 757, 767, 777; Bombardier CRJ; Embraer ERJ; and McDonnell Douglas DC-9, MD-80, MD-88, and MD-90. Supports Coach and Economy class on selected flights.
To see the full list of supported aircraft, navigate to http://devoresoftware.blogspot.com/2013/11/list-of-supported-aircraft.html . If your aircraft model isn’t listed, let us know and we will add it in a future update.
In addition, the app provides general information on FlyEmbraer portal, Customer Care Center and a session which a snapshot can be publish monthly. Extra materials (brochures, photos, videos, ...) also can be downloaded through the app.
Get to know our features:
- Request support to Embraer Contact Center directly via app.
- Service centers selected by region, aircraft model and capability level (line/base).
- Support contacts selected by region, services or support category.
- Latest news.
- Capability to add an upcoming event to your agenda
- Customer Care Center information
- Download all S&S public materials
- See amazing aircraft pictures
A2C gives you an access to Air Cost Control services with a better experience from your Android Phone.
- Have access to our Real time stock Worlwide
- Contact our company
- Contact us for an AOG (Aircraft On Ground)
- Find and get the navigation system to our Air Cost Control plants.
If you've got some problems with the application you can contact us by mail email@example.com with a description of the issue.
Get the news you need with the tap of your finger on Airlines, recent accidents (large and small), airport news, and news on the latest jets like the Boeing 787 and the Airbus 380.
Airline news includes news from Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay, Delta, Emirates, Lufthansa, Quantas, Southwest, United, Virgin, and more.
С помощью его вы можете найти и заказать любую деталь для вашего автомобиля.
- Быстрый поиск детали по номеру или марке авто;
- Информация о детали (изображение, характеристики, аналоги);
- Просмотр цен на детали;
- Возможность заказа детали, отсутстыующей на складе;
- Удобная связь с нашими менеджерами;
- и многое другое!
www.ATR.ru - продажа автозапчастей с оптового склада по оптовым ценам online.
ATR - ЗНАЧИТ ВЫГОДНО!
- Цены импортера
- Доставка по всей России и Беларуси
- Реальное наличие товара на складе
- Гарантия качества
- Любая форма оплаты
- Крупнейший склад автозапчастей в России и Беларуси
Пожалуйста, если у вас есть замечания или пожелания, напишите нам и мы обязательно
учтем их в следующих версиях приложения:
запчасти, магазин запчастей, автозапчасти, запчасти Беларусь, запчасти Россия, импортер, купить запчасти, parts, spareparts, atr.by, atr.ru
In addition the app provides general information on training, FlyEmbraer portal, Embraer service solutions, news and upcoming events, including operators' conferences and dates.
Get to know our features:
- Request support to Embraer Contact Center directly via CSS Guide app. Customer identification (e.g., name, company, email, phone, aircraft tail and serial number) will be saved in the app for future support requests.
- Service centers selected by region, aircraft model, capability level (line/base) and/or authority certification (FAA, EASA, ANAC, etc)
- Service center network shown on map
- Support contacts selected by region, aircraft model and/or type of contact (customer support management, field service representative, Embraer-owned and authorized service center network, warranty, special programs and material support)
- Latest news and events information
- Capability to build a favorite list of Embraer customer support contacts and service centers
- Capability to add the contact information to your contact list
- One-click to call, send email or text message
Learn more at: www.EmbraerExecutiveJets.com
Thales is a global technology leader for the Defence & Security and the Aerospace & Transportation markets. In 2012, the company generated revenues of €14.2 billion with 67,000 employees in 56 countries. With its 25,000 engineers and researchers, Thales has a unique capability to design, develop and deploy equipment, systems and services that meet the most complex security requirements. Thales has an exceptional international footprint, with operations around the world working with customers and local partners. www.thalesgroup.com
The ShipCSX mobile application provides customers anywhere/anytime access to updates on the status of their rail shipments from an Android phone. Customers can retrieve up-to-date information about their shipments using Railcar Trace, Train Trace, and Equipment Specifications (UMLER), or send information to CSX using Shipping Instructions, View Inventory, and Plant Switch.
ShipCSX Mobile is designed with our supply-chain and logistics conscious business customers in mind. For security reasons, only authenticated CSX customers can access shipment information through the application.
If you need to set up a new secure login ID or reset your password, contact the ShipCSX team.
SAE 2014 ASTC Theme: Propulsion, Power and Avionics - Performance through Integration
The SAE 2014 Aerospace Systems and Technology Conference (ASTC) combines the strength of the Power Systems Conference (PSC), Aerospace Electronics and Avionics Systems Conference (AEAS), and Counterfeit Parts Avoidance Symposium (CPAS) with new tracks for space and unmanned systems.
The ASTC provides an open technical forum for aerospace systems professionals, especially engineers working in avionics, environmental, human factors, power systems, propulsion, safety, systems, space systems, unmanned systems, to gather valuable technical knowledge, insight, and information on emerging and applied technologies with respect to commercial, military, space, and unmanned aviation. Technical sessions, lively panel discussions, and keynote presentations will be highlights of this premier event that is essential for engineers, scientists, designers, program managers, as well as government and research personnel. This event provides an invaluable opportunity for attendees to renew and develop important business relationships within the international aerospace industry.
Unlike other aerospace and defense events, this conference focuses on the practical application and implementation of technology, and technology in development in commercial, military and general aviation. No other event provides the breadth and depth of technical presentations across these domains!
Your experience by heightened with your interactions with the event organizers from the SAE Air and Space Group committee, which includes technical leaders from Boeing, Airbus, Northrop Grumman, U.S. Air Force, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce, and GE.
The SCADE MFD features the following pages/functions:
- a Primary Flight Display (PFD) page, including an Attitude Direction Indicator (ADI), Speed Counter, Altitude Counter, Flight Management Compass (FMC), Navigation Display (ND) and Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI),
- an Engine page,
- an Airport Map page, including an horizontal vector airport map and a vertical display,
- a Navigation Map page, including an horizontal raster map with waypoints and a vertical display.
The virtual plane follows a pre-recorded scenario.
- tap to select the page switching animation type (Fade/Zoom/Twirl)
- flick the screen left/right to navigate through four pages