Discover Airbus Helicopters's range of products and find out more about Airbus Helicopters. Discover Airbus Helicopters’s international network and follow its latest news in real time.
-You Tube films
-Locate the nearest support and services center to you
-All the latest news
Questions on the Airbus Helicopters apps?
All integrated in a newsstand application, this edition will provide you with exclusive insights and experiences:
- Latest news updates
- Discover the main strengths of the A340, in particular its efficient lift for long-haul, its performance, its great comfort, its cargo capacity as well as its commonality with the rest of the Airbus Family of aircraft
- Discover what makes the three A340 models different from each other and distinguishes them from the competition
- Overview of available aircraft in the Airbus Asset Management portfolio
Get the news you need with the tap of your finger on Airlines, recent accidents (large and small), airport news, and news on the latest jets like the Boeing 787 and the Airbus 380.
Airline news includes news from Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay, Delta, Emirates, Lufthansa, Quantas, Southwest, United, Virgin, and more.
In addition, the app provides general information on FlyEmbraer portal, Customer Care Center and a session which a snapshot can be publish monthly. Extra materials (brochures, photos, videos, ...) also can be downloaded through the app.
Get to know our features:
- Request support to Embraer Contact Center directly via app.
- Service centers selected by region, aircraft model and capability level (line/base).
- Support contacts selected by region, services or support category.
- Latest news.
- Capability to add an upcoming event to your agenda
- Customer Care Center information
- Download all S&S public materials
- See amazing aircraft pictures
In addition the app provides general information on training, FlyEmbraer portal, Embraer service solutions, news and upcoming events, including operators' conferences and dates.
Get to know our features:
- Request support to Embraer Contact Center directly via CSS Guide app. Customer identification (e.g., name, company, email, phone, aircraft tail and serial number) will be saved in the app for future support requests.
- Service centers selected by region, aircraft model, capability level (line/base) and/or authority certification (FAA, EASA, ANAC, etc)
- Service center network shown on map
- Support contacts selected by region, aircraft model and/or type of contact (customer support management, field service representative, Embraer-owned and authorized service center network, warranty, special programs and material support)
- Latest news and events information
- Capability to build a favorite list of Embraer customer support contacts and service centers
- Capability to add the contact information to your contact list
- One-click to call, send email or text message
Learn more at: www.EmbraerExecutiveJets.com
The SCADE MFD features the following pages/functions:
- a Primary Flight Display (PFD) page, including an Attitude Direction Indicator (ADI), Speed Counter, Altitude Counter, Flight Management Compass (FMC), Navigation Display (ND) and Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI),
- an Engine page,
- an Airport Map page, including an horizontal vector airport map and a vertical display,
- a Navigation Map page, including an horizontal raster map with waypoints and a vertical display.
The virtual plane follows a pre-recorded scenario.
- tap to select the page switching animation type (Fade/Zoom/Twirl)
- flick the screen left/right to navigate through four pages
Duncan Aviation is an aircraft parts distributor and service organization, providing parts, avionics, instruments, accessories and propellers for a wide variety of aircraft makes and models. We offer overhauls, repairs, rotables, loaners, exchanges and technical support to aircraft operators around the world.
SAE 2014 ASTC Theme: Propulsion, Power and Avionics - Performance through Integration
The SAE 2014 Aerospace Systems and Technology Conference (ASTC) combines the strength of the Power Systems Conference (PSC), Aerospace Electronics and Avionics Systems Conference (AEAS), and Counterfeit Parts Avoidance Symposium (CPAS) with new tracks for space and unmanned systems.
The ASTC provides an open technical forum for aerospace systems professionals, especially engineers working in avionics, environmental, human factors, power systems, propulsion, safety, systems, space systems, unmanned systems, to gather valuable technical knowledge, insight, and information on emerging and applied technologies with respect to commercial, military, space, and unmanned aviation. Technical sessions, lively panel discussions, and keynote presentations will be highlights of this premier event that is essential for engineers, scientists, designers, program managers, as well as government and research personnel. This event provides an invaluable opportunity for attendees to renew and develop important business relationships within the international aerospace industry.
Unlike other aerospace and defense events, this conference focuses on the practical application and implementation of technology, and technology in development in commercial, military and general aviation. No other event provides the breadth and depth of technical presentations across these domains!
Your experience by heightened with your interactions with the event organizers from the SAE Air and Space Group committee, which includes technical leaders from Boeing, Airbus, Northrop Grumman, U.S. Air Force, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce, and GE.
The ShipCSX mobile application provides customers anywhere/anytime access to updates on the status of their rail shipments from an Android phone. Customers can retrieve up-to-date information about their shipments using Railcar Trace, Train Trace, and Equipment Specifications (UMLER), or send information to CSX using Shipping Instructions, View Inventory, and Plant Switch.
ShipCSX Mobile is designed with our supply-chain and logistics conscious business customers in mind. For security reasons, only authenticated CSX customers can access shipment information through the application.
If you need to set up a new secure login ID or reset your password, contact the ShipCSX team.
No more confusion, no more worry about any extra charges for the facility that you will use during your stay at hotel.
• One-stop service:
Acquire entire foodstuff menu with food image and price to order your desired food choice. Room Service allows you to order food for your Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Special Offers:
Spa Service includes Special offers on Spa treatments, different spa treatments provided by hotel. Brief listing of spa treatment selected with its featured price and video guide is also provided.
• Fun & Entertainment:
Music Player option allows guest to listen different categories of music as per their own choice. TV & Movies option will allow you to access your choice program
• Personalized sightseeing:
Determine complete Paris preference to find Paris point of interests to visit, Restaurants & café, Entertainment options, and many more.
• Feedback Survey:
Guest Feedback Survey is the awesome function for you as you are allowed to give your feedback for your stay in hotel.
• Offers & Promotions:
Hotel guest can acquire entire information, including different offers and promotions offered by hotel on weekend and weekdays;
Immer die aktuellsten Resultate Live und Online auf allen mobilen Geräten.
Einfache Handhabung, übersichtliche Auswertungen und Analysen wo und wann immer diese benötigt werden.
Für eine effiziente mobile Nutzung und Navigation konzipiert. Keine Bedienungsanleitung für den Einsatz notwendig.
Optimale Darstellung von Auswertungen auf allen mobilen Geräten.
"Need high-quality and up-to-date satellite imagery? MapMart Mobile provides a quick and easy way to request satellite imagery from top providers within MapMart’s extensive database. Outline your area of interest, view and select your images and tap ‘Send’! It’s that easy!"
These are the satellite sensors that are currently included in MapMart Mobile searches:
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) Pléiades-1A
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) Pléiades-1B
• DigitalGlobe WorldView-2
• DigitalGlobe GeoEye-1
• DigitalGlobe WorldView-1
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) SPOT 6
• DigitalGlobe QuickBird
• Satrec Initiative KOMPSAT-3
• DigitalGlobe IKONOS
• Satrec Initiative KOMPSAT-2
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) SPOT Satellites 1-5
• BlackBridge RapidEye Constellation 1-5
• COMING SOON! Airbus Defense and Space SPOT 7
• COMING SOON! DigitalGlobe WorldView-3
Other sensors will come online as they become available as well.
MapMart Mobile allows you to:
• search millions of high quality satellite images (also known as "scenes") for your area of interest.
• sort and filter these scenes to fit your criteria based on a number of attributes such as date, resolution, coverage and cloud cover.
• view these images on a map and see how they fit within your area of interest.
• preview down-sampled versions of the available images.
• send a request directly to MapMart to assess and fulfill your imagery needs.
• you will hear back from someone on the MapMart technical team within one business day.
MapMart Mobile is the official satellite imagery search app for MapMart, the definitive resource for all types of imagery and mapping data. MapMart has the solution whether you need aerial photography, photogrammetry, imagery processing, topographic or custom mapping services.
Whether providing the right image quickly for a priority project or providing enterprise-wide consultation on how your organization can decrease costs, increase operational efficiency and maximize ROI on your valuable geospatial investments – MapMart has the solution.