It simulates an Airbus' PFD, using the integrated sensors for the attitude and GPS for speed, altitude and heading.
Units are customizable. The FMA (top) messages are adapted to the application. Tapes show the red frames when no data are recived.
For aviation enthusiasts, feel like a pilot in your car.
Use for entertainment only. Do not use for real flights.
Remember to turn ON the GPS before start the app.
For a better experience, try GlassCockpit 1000 by Peixsoft.
More from developer
All in a newsstand application, including exclusive insights and experiences:
- Meet the flight test crew pilots, and watch their in depths portraits
- Discover the milestones of this aircraft, from its launch announcement to its first flight and beyond
- Visit the A350 XWB flight simulators and ground test facilities.
- Discover what makes the three A350 XWB models different from each other and from the competition.
Immediate boarding for the ride of a lifetime on this revolutionary aircraft with Airbus.
The articles are written by Airbus engineers, maintenance staff, pilots, instructors, upgrade services, etc. Its objective is to spread over the aviation community, airworthiness authorities, schools and universities, Airbus’ philosophy on technical, research & technology, maintenance and environmental matters, to name a few.
The subjects vary from one edition to another for Airbus’ entire fleet.
Welcome to the Airbus Global Market Forecast!
Airbus presents a new and exciting way to enter into the world of the Global Market forecast. It provides key data and figures from the GMF book in a complete user-friendly, interactive app.
As in the past, it is journeys, how they are performed, where they start and finish, when they happen and who will take them that will define the future of aviation. We hope as you journey through our app you will discover why aviation is set to grow, and what the implications will be for the numbers and types of aircraft that will be needed in the future.
As well as providing an insight into key industry drivers, this app also provides access to GMF data on a regional basis per aircraft category by:
• Traffic and traffic flow growth
• Aircraft demand
• Fleet in service evolutions
This will allow aviation professionals and aircraft enthusiasts or anyone interested in Airbus and the aviation industry to learn more about aviation, and to have a quick reference guide to the world of the GMF. New for this year, the app is also available in a professional version for smart phones, where GMF data can be quickly accessed wherever or whenever you need it.
All integrated in a newsstand application, this edition will provide you with exclusive insights and experiences:
- Latest news updates
- Discover the main strengths of the A340, in particular its efficient lift for long-haul, its performance, its great comfort, its cargo capacity as well as its commonality with the rest of the Airbus Family of aircraft
- Discover what makes the three A340 models different from each other and distinguishes them from the competition
- Overview of available aircraft in the Airbus Asset Management portfolio