Rankings at your finger tips! This app is so good. Congratulations to the app developers. Simple yet aesthetic interface! Gets you the rankings quickly without having to trawl through the clunky asp site. Would love to see a summary page of the points for standings in each event so we can see how many heats/finals competitors need to win to make up spots on the tour. Also would love to see tour schedule. Cheers. Great work.
Good Simple. Better than ASP app.
Very Handy Brilliant application, does what it promised.
Great little app. Nice and quick.
- migrate backend infrastructure for remote calls to AWS
- new view 'Champs' listing all world champions
- year rankings available from 'Champs' view
- Men's/Women's options now represented as Tab navigation
- fetched results cached for users session
- Minimum SDK version 11 (Android 3.0), apologies to 2.x users
- lose the ad, I don't like them either
- 2013 surfer nationality support
- support for recent API themes
Follow the League and the Moche Moche Series on your Android.
DEEP Surf Magazine is the the Central Coast of California's surf magazine.