Commuting, Jogging, Cooking or Just Waiting ?
Long office commute - Have you felt bad about wasted time ? Not any more - Become smarter by listening to something useful across 70 topics from 70000 channels.
Get started in 1-2-3 : Discover, Follow, Listen
1. "Discover" helps you find the channels you like
2. "Follow" them. Now the app takes care of auto downloading (and auto-deleting) the episodes daily
3. "My Channels > Offline Episodes" - See the latest episodes and Listen !
- Simple interface. Who told podcast listening has to be complicated ?
- Discover what you like by popularity, topics, or search.
- Listen without being connected. You can even browse and follow offline. Maximum offline - No battery drain, no wasted data charges, no buffering time.
- Follow a channel for daily auto-download (and auto-delete) of episodes.
- Or manually choose and pick episodes, if you are selective.
- Car mode listening with those large player controls.
- Bluetooth enabled. You can play/pause, move next/previous.
- Pinning option to preserve those favourite podcasts for longer duration on the device.
- Settings to choose between WiFi or cellular and control storage space.
- Listen to the channels on your Desktop / Chromebook, all in your browser
Feedback from early alpha/beta users
- "Clean UI and simple to use"
- "Stable, app never crashed for me"
- "App has some something (podcast) for everyone"
- "Good collection and organisation of channels - easy to find by topics"
- "This is like StumbleUpon for audio"
- "I am new to podcasts, but now I am afraid of getting addicted"
- We are a new app, but have gone through 12 revisions in Alpha/Beta before going public
- Development team is always available for support. Reach us at below email
Feature suggestions / Problems
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- App is currently designed for Phones and not tablets, though it works on tablets
- We tested it on Nexus 7 and it works OK, just that it is not yet "optimized" for tablets.
App is currently free for all users.