Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 450 airports around the world with over 800 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
The EGYPTAIR Android app offers you the following services:
- Flight booking: book your flight from your mobile device.
- Check in :select your seat and issue your boarding pass on the go [ 24h before departure ]
- Manage your reservations, update your contact information and select your preferable seat and meal.
- Flight status information: request arrival and departure information on all EGYPT AIR direct flights and found out the status of your flight while on the move.
- Display Timetable information to easily plan your journey.
- Log-in to view your EGYPT AIR Plus account information
- Display Baggage allowance and special baggage information.
- Office locator: get EGYPT AIR offices contact information and locations worldwide.
- Display Special services information
- Get an answer to your question by reviewing the FAQ section
- Display all services onboard information
- Stay connected with EGYPT AIR Twitter feed
تفخر مصر للطيران بأن تقدم لعملائها الأعزاء تطبيق مصر للطيران على الموبايل والذي يضع العديد من الخدمات والمعلومات الهامة بين يديك أينما كنت ، تمتع بالإعداد لرحلتك سواء بإجراء الحجز و متابعة حالة الرحلة أو إنهاء إجراءات السفر .
:يقدم تطبيق مصر للطيران الخدمات التالية
- حجز الرحلات من خلال الموبايل
- إنهاء إجراءات السفر اختار مقعدك واستلم بطاقة الصعود للطائرة قبل التوجه للمطار ٢٤ ساعة قبل السفر
- استعراض بيانات الحجز واختيار المقعد ونوع الوجبة
- التعرف على حالة الرحلة لأي من رحلات مصر للطيران عالمياً
- خدمة استعراض جدول رحلات مصر للطيران إلى المقاصد المختلفة
- متابعة حسابكم الخاص ببرنامج الولاء والتعرف على الخدمات المقدمة للأعضاء
- التعرف على الأمتعة المسموحة ورسوم الوزن الزائد بين المقاصد المختلفة
- استعراض عناوين وأرقام مكاتب مصر للطيران عالمياً
- الحصول على إجابات لأغلب الأسئلة المتكررة
- طلب تعديل الحجز او طلب الرد على الاستفسارات المختلفة
For every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Shop online at the airport
+works with Android Wear - Watches
+Food and restaurants
Also includes "Get Offers" which lets you enter your info once and get full offers from each airline displayed in separate windows for easy comparison. Instead of typing in your data at each airlines website, we do it for you.
Next Flight so you can find the next available flight if your current flight is delayed or canceled.
View arrival and departure boards for virtually every airport in the world including Amsterdam Schiphol, Atlanta Hartsfield, Antalya, Barcelona-El Prat, Bangkok,Bogata,Mumbai,Baltimore Washington,Guangzhou, Paris Charles de Gaulle,Jakarta,Charlotte, Copenhagen, Chengdu, Delhi, Dallas Fort Worth,Moscow Domodedevo,Dubai,Newark,Roma Fiumicino,Sao Paulo,Hamburg,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Houston,Incheon, Ataturk,Osaka,New York Kennedy,Kuala Lumpur, Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,Orlando,Ciudad de Mexico,Manila,Munchen, Munich,Tokyo Narita,Chicago O’Hare, Orly,Oslo,Beijing, Seattle,Phoenix,Palma de Mallorca,Shanghai, Singapore Changi, Stansted, Sheremetyevo, Shenzhen,Taipei,Zurich Zürich,Malaga,Stockholm Arlanda, Athens,Abu Dhabi, Brussels,Brasilia,Cairo,Sao Paulo, Jeju, Chongqing, Columbus, Belo Horizonte, Hunan, Sapporo, Depasar Bali, Juanda, Reagan, Dalian, Doha, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Fort Lauderdale, Fukuoka, Rio Janeiro Galeao,Seoul Gimpo, Geneve, Helsinki,Honolulu,Dulles,Jeddah, Johannesburg,Osaka,Lima,Lisboa,Chennai, Midway, Miami, Milano Malpensa,Nagoya, Nanjing,Okinawa,Portland,Prague, Riyadh, San Diego, Istanbul, Santiago, Salt Lake City, St Louis Lambert, Tel Aviv,Tampa,Wien Vienna,Montreal, Vancouver, Lanzarote,Izmir, Buenos Aires, Amman, Bahrain,Hartford, Long Beach, Brisbane, BNE Burbank,Eugene,Beirut,Bergen,Birmingham,Bologna,Bangalore,Bristol, Basel, Budapest,Buffalo,Caracas,Kolkata,Cebu,Koln Bonn,Christchurch,Gimhae, Casablanca,Cape Town,Charleroi,Dallas Love,Edinburgh,Nottingham, Ankara, Buenos Aires,Faro,Fuzhou,Fortaleza,Guadalajara,Glasgow,Hannover,Phuket, Hobby,Harbin,Hyderabad,Ibiza,Indianapolis,Kiev,Kuwait, Larnaca, St Petersburg,Milano Linate,Lagos,Haneda,Lyon,Muscat,Medan, Macau, Marseille,Monterrey,Napoli,Nice, Maui,Gold Coast,Porto,Bucuresti,West Palm Beach,Pittsburgh,Porto Alegre, Panama City, Gimhae Pusan,Raleigh,Recife,Riga,Fort Myers,San Antonio, Santos Dumont, San Jose, San Juan, Sacramento, Santa Ana John Wayne, Salvador, Stuttgart, Schoenfeld, Venezia, Vnukovo, Warsaw, Wellington.
Also includes Aberdeen, Belfast, Bilbao, Bremen, Eindhoven, Florence, Gothenburg, Leeds, London, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Mulhouse, Malmo, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nuremberg, Stockholm, Olbia, Cork,Palermo, Pisa,Santiago, Shannon, Sofia, Southampton, Split, Sevilla, Salzburg, Tenerife, Tallinn, Turin, Venice, Valencia, Verona, Albuquerque, Albany, Anchorage, Birmingham,Boise, Burbank, Akron, Charleston, Dayton, Des Moines, El Paso, Minneapolis,Spokane, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, White Plains, Islip, Kona, Long Beach, Lihue, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Norfolk, Pensacola, Providence, Richmond, Reno, Rochester, Savannah, Louisville, Cabo San Lucas, Syracuse, Tijuana, Tulsa, Tucson, Knoxville, Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, Darwin, Hobart, Townsville.
Also Delta, United, Southwest, jetBlue, US Airways, Alaska, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia, travelocity, booking and American Airlines.
Edmonton, Nashville, New Orleans, Dulles, android app
Checkin to the following airlines:
AEROMEXICO WEB CHK IN
AIR FRANCE MOBILE
AIR INDIA WEB CHKIN
AUSTRIAN WEB CHK IN
AVIANCA WEB CHK IN
CARIBBEAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
CATHAY PACIFIC WEB CHK IN
CONTINENTAL MOBILE PER MERGER
COPA (ITS A TAB)
ETIHAD AIRWAY WEB CHKIN
FINNAIR WEB CHK IN
FRONTIER WEB CHK IN
HAWAIIAN AIR TAB ONLY
JAL LOG IN ONLY WEB CHKIN
KOREAN AIRLINES ITS TAB ONLY
KUWAIT AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
LOT AIRLINES WEB CHKIN
QATAR AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
ROYAL JORDANIAN WEB CHK IN
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SINGAPORE AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAY WEB CHK IN
SPICE JET AIRLINES
SPIRIT WEB CHKIN
SRILANKAN (IT’S A TAB)
TACA AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
URKAINE INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE
• Multiple global online maps:
MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, Ordnance Survey UK (Explorer, NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
Plane Finder has been top rated and top ranking since 2009 and covers most of the world, tracking 12,000+ planes simultaneously.
Search by flight number, place name, airport, airline and aircraft or browse the map.
23 different plane markers are included and airline logos are displayed next to planes for easy identification.
Simply tap a plane to see detailed flight and aircraft information including photographs or tap an airport to see live arrivals and departures boards.
You can even use Augmented Reality (AR) view to identify planes overhead using your device camera.
Custom alerts are unlimited and unlocked via an In App Purchase, so you can take a break from watching the air traffic and let the app notify you when a plane is in the air or nearby.
Powerful and unlimited custom filters are also free to use. You can create, save and name as many filters as you need for quick access to the planes you are interested in.
Add and browse bookmarks to saved locations around the globe to quickly navigate to areas or airports of interest.
If you prefer a list view of planes to the map view, use the sortable List View. You can also rearrange the table columns for ease of use.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more. We have millions of happy users and Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
At a glance our worldwide coverage includes -
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
Radar-Box24 has been developed by Aviation Professionals including Airline Pilots. Data comes in real-time from the Aircraft Transponder to your phone using a network of thousands of AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers deployed in over 100 countries.
* * * * * YourAppReport.com says→ "FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY FOR RADAR-BOX24! The best app for flight tracking, period. Amazing real-time flight status data all within a well designed app. Highly Reccomended!"
Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker Features:
* Flight data directly from the aircraft transponder to your phone- Track Flights in Real-Time!
* Designed by Professional Airline Pilots
* SkyView: plane finder feature- simply point your phone to the sky to identify a flight
* Continuous network growth thanks to new Radar-Box receivers being deployed daily all over the world
* Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
* Radar position estimates over remote oceanic areas
* Possibility of saving your favorite locations
* Aircraft photos
* Real-time departure/arrival ticker
* Nearby flights
* Detailed data source information
* Live Flight Status
* Track Airline Flights in real-time today!
How does Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker work?
Every Radar-Box receiver is designed to share real-time flight data to AirNav Systems servers. Data comes from thousands receivers located all over the world and is processed on AirNav Systems central servers at an amazing rate of over 20 million messages per day. This data is then used in several aviation solutions (airlines, airports and airspace companies), but also aviation enthusiasts. Radar-Box24 allows you to access this data in web browsers and mobile solutions/apps.
Data comes in real-time from Radar-Box and other mode-s receivers from all over the world.
US data data comes not only from ADS-B receivers but also from a direct link to FAA radar stations.
90% of Europe is covered in addition to hundreds of locations in other continents.
You can add coverage in your area. Please check http://www.radarbox24.com/#addcoverage
Be in contact with RadarBox24.
More on AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox
* * * * Get Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker and track flights in real-time today for FREE! * * * *
Using touch to pan and zoom, you can fly your own way around the skies.
Look up, down, head on, move around - however you like – the choice is yours!
Or why not jump on board a plane using 3D Fly Me to see the surrounding live air traffic against beautiful skies and ground terrain.
All of this is happening in real time!
So – how does it work? Plane Finder 3D is supported by our global ADS-B data network tracking over 12,000 aircraft around the world - all in real time! This data is delivered to you over the internet.
Our powerful 3D engine and simple controls enable you to fly amongst this real-time air traffic!
We will be updating new areas all of the time - currently Plane Finder 3D includes - London, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Sydney, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Melbourne, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Taipei, Seoul, Orlando, Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow, Mexico City, Istanbul, Prague, Dallas, Seattle, Toronto, Honolulu, Nice and Warsaw.
Some of the highlights of Plane Finder 3D are:
• Stunning real time data
• Powerful 3D engine and simple controls
• Beautiful terrain and sky detail
• Smooth contrails
• Flight numbers and flight routes
• Airline logos and callsigns
• Sharing – via Twitter (Cool for holiday photos!!)
Our Plane Finder apps have been a highly rated and top ranking since 2009. We are proud to have been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder apps are regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to, and reply to, feedback.
Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS-B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time.
Stay ahead on the move with instant access to booking a flight, buying your ticket, accessing Miles &Smiles services, mobile check-in and other services you need for your flexibility.
You can use Turkish Airlines application to access all services you need for your Turkish Airlines flights. Turkish Airlines offers you following services with Turkish Airlines:
· Mobile Booking & Reservation
You can buy your ticket, book a flight or complete your reservation on the move. All you need is to select our best flight offer.
· Miles & Smiles
You can become a Turkish Airlines loyalty member. If you are a Miles&Smiles member, you can access Miles&Smiles services.
· Mobile Check-in
You can save your time by selecting or changing your seat on the move.
You have the chance to make best plan with instant access to departure and arrival status of Turkish Airlines flights.
You can plan your trips via access to Turkish Airlines worldwide flights.
Turkish Airlines wishes you a pleasant flight...