The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
Let's analyze record of action and improve a custom.
The secret of a success is in a daily routine work, and the key which improves the custom for the better future is in the past action.
This android application has the following features.
[Record of action]
- Movement and - two or more simultaneous recordings which can be deleted are possible by an item tap at - item long shank tap which can be edited.
- 24-hour chart display
- Original icon setup
- a calendar -- an application -- cooperation
[The measure against a record failure]
- Input real time at the time of the record start of action, and an end.
- It is a status message display at the time of screen lock release.
- Filtering (a category, contents, a period, a day of the week)
- Total time display (the minimum, the maximum, an average, the sum total)
[Data input and output (import and export)]
- Data input and output are possible at CSV (detailed analysis is possible at spreadsheet software, such as Excel).
* A delimiter is a "comma" or a "tab."
* a head line -- an item name and data -- either is good
* Consideration needlessness with front 0 of the date and time
"Access to a network" at the time of installation is used only for advertising acquisition.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed the SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
The SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR10 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
The Lifelog app and SmartBand SWR10 are currently optimized for Xperia Z2 and compatible with other Xperia smartphones running Android 4.4; KitKat – new features, functionality and further compatibility will roll out over the coming weeks.
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
We'll deliver new app that records memories with photos most beautifully.
When we were developing this app, we were thinking that
- Simple and intuitive.
- Minimum and sufficient.
- Don't need ornate decoration, or anything that interferes memories.
Because the principal is my own, is my experience, is my family, and it is my friends.
And I would like to record is the supreme memories at that time, not a article.
Record these memories in optimal and never fading format.
Our answer is "Lifen".
Let's write the priceless story of you and your family with "Lifen".
1. By setting up a password, you can protect the contents of the diary.
2. You can write out a diary to SD card, or can read a diary from SD card.
3. If you are a user of Dropbox, you can save a diary on Dropbox and can own a diary jointly between two or more terminals.
4. You can attach position information to a diary, and also can check the place on a map.
5. You can attach a photograph to a diary and can also pick up a photograph from your gallery.
With Life360 you can:
• Create your own groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, friends, teammates -- whoever matters most and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of Circle Members on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
• Receive real-time alerts when Circle Members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
• Track stolen phones or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on T-Mobile Familywhere, Sprint Family Locator, Verizon Family Locator or AT&T Familymap.
• Use Family Tracker’s state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for directions to favorite locations from wherever you are.
Family Tracker Offers Real Time Location Data
“I would recommend this App to anybody…Thanks for the personal touch, it makes me feel more comfortable in this day and age.” – Family Locator User Scott Tatum. Plan your next family gathering with family tracker and end multiple texts to learn everyone’s estimated arrival time. Family tracker alerts you when family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS Tracking technology, family tracker can also advise if someone is running late.
GPS Tracking of All Circle Members (Even Those Without Smart Phones)
For time-sensitive communication, Family Locator can quickly pinpoint the location of every family member. GPS Tracking for non-smartphone users is also possible, for a small monthly fee. This knowledge is quite handy for party planning: use GPS Tracking to make sure all guests have arrived before the guest of honor shows up at the surprise party! Family Loctor also saves your most commonly visited locations and can provide directions to them quickly (thank you Family Locator!).
The best GPS Tracking App
This handy, easy-to-use app leverages the latest technology to help you stay connected in real time to the people (and the devices) that matter most. Life360’s Family Locator GPS Tracking functions, features and benefits include:
GPS Tracking to find Friends and Family.
Life360 GPS tracking app uses GPS coordinates and state-of-the-art GPS location data to report the real-time whereabouts of your friends and family. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone and your families’ phones. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the GPS tracking navigational map so you’ll know exactly where each family members is, at all times. No need to send annoying “Where are your?” or “What’s your ETA?” texts, the Life360 Family Locator puts this information at your fingertips. And to make life super easy, we send you GPS tracking alerts the moment your friends arrive at the appointed location!
Reliable Cell Phone Tracker
The Life360 family Locator is a very reliable Cell Phone Tracker. It can pinpoint the location of registered mobile devices, smart phones and even old school feature phones via the app’s website, 24/7. Our GPS Phone Tracker lets you locate Android Phones, iPhones and Windows Phones. Its easy to use. All you have to do is invite your family members or friends and you can start tracking them on your Phone to track any cell phone.
Phone Tracking for Family Members With Feature Phones
Family members who don’t have the latest smart phone (or a smart phone at all), can still enjoy our GPS tracking features and benefits. Here’s how it works: The app will send a text invite to the feature phone. Once your family member accepts the invitation and replies with a “yes,” to the text, their individual icon will appear on the app’s GPS maps. If their phone is lost, the app will provide GPS navigation assistance to help you guide them its destination. It’s a phone tracker extraordinaire. To track a feature phone you will require a premium membership.
We offer you a very interesting and non-standard use of smoldering cigarettes
We have created a very beautiful widget for your smartphone or tablet.
Now cigarette smoldering on your screen, to decorate:
- smoldering cigarette will you as a live Wallpaper
- smoldering cigarette and shows which device battery
- as the charge indicates the charge and percentage
Download the app absolutely free.
This 44-card deck offers comforting and uplifting messages to set a positive and healing tone for the day. It also functions as a divination tool, as you can ask a question and find the message that gives you guidance and answers.
This work is designed to help you stay centered in peacefulness throughout the day, and to remember that your angels are always beside you, ready to help you with every area of your life.
With this Oracle Cards app you can:
- Give Readings anywhere, anytime on your Android device
- Choose from 11 different types of readings, including Soulmate, Life Purpose, and Abundance
- Save and load your Readings for review at any time
- E-mail Readings to friends
- Flip cards over to read the full meaning of each card and message
- Review the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
About the Author
Doreen Virtue holds B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees in counseling psychology, and is a lifelong clairvoyant who works with the angelic realm. She is the author of the Healing with the Angels book and oracle cards; Archangels & Ascended Masters; and Angel Therapy®, among other works. She recently released the Angel Blessings Candle Kit (with her son Grant) and her first children’s book Thank You, Angels. Her new works, Angel Numbers 101, Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle Cards, Angel Therapy Meditations CD, and her first novel—Solomon’s Angels is available now. Her products are available in most languages worldwide.
Doreen has appeared on Oprah, CNN, The View, and other television and radio programs. She writes regular columns for Woman’s World, New Age Retailer, and Spirit & Destiny magazines. For more information on Doreen and the workshops she presents, please visit her at www.AngelTherapy.com
You can listen to Doreen’s live weekly radio show, and call her for a reading, by visiting www.HayHouseRadio.com
Official Hay House licensed Android App: www.hayhouse.com
If so, Storica is your ultimate documenting and recollecting tool for lifelogging purposes!
You can find scenarios for lifelogging on our website, e.g., Storica as a travel diary, for quantified self purposes or better understanding your work routine. For this, Storica processes and augments information, humanising the lifelogging measurements through multimedia stories of your life.
You can examine, annotate and recall your experiences through a simple calendar-based user interface from which you can choose various visualisations:
1. Digital stories: Storica assembles meaningful events, defined through activities such as calls made/received, SMS messaging, IMs, or annotations made through our widgets, and creates a digital story with configurable backgrounds. You can define your own locations, based on geo-information, WiFi or BT data.
2. Maps: Storica provides tracks of your recordings with flyover maps. You can see what happened at each recording location, either in abstracted icon/text form or through detailed timelines, tag clouds etc.
3. Gallery: Storica shows the pictures you took during recording in a context-enriched gallery.
4. Graphs: If curious about the information recorded, you can view it through detailed visualisations, e.g., timelines and word clouds.
To each day, you can add text or audio annotations for better recollection. You can also share your experiences via your favourite social media. The visualisations are tailored to specific purposes through selecting a particular diary mode in the main application drawer.
For tips using Storica, check out our website or follow us on Twitter at @tecvis
Please rate our app on the market to spread the word!
Privacy and data security
THIS SOFTWARE IS NO SPYWARE!! You ARE under full control over any data that is gathered!
We care about your privacy so none of the data is transferred off your device and we do not use an ad-based support for Storica. All data is stored in an internal phone database and cannot be accessed by anybody else but Storica.
Upgrade to Full version
You can view any memories within the last 7 days for free - FOREVER!
If you are interested in viewing your memories beyond the last 7 days, you can purchase a license key (available in the PlayStore) to unlock all features. Purchases will enable Storica on all your devices by installing the license key on each of your devices.
All permissions are required due to the monitoring nature of the programme. No ads are utilized. No data leaves the mobile without you explicitly uploading locally recorded values.
The permissions as included in the manifest file:
READ_CALENDAR: for CA sensor
READ_CONTACTS: show contact names in IC, OC, SR sensors
READ_PHONE_STATE: read IMEI for sensing authorization
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: capture outgoing phone numbers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: write sensor values to database
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for cell identifier information
VIBRATE: use vibrator for widgets and watchdog function
WAKE_LOCK: wake-lock for wifi scanning or permanent sensing
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: obtain information about connected to wifi or cellular
READ/RECEIVE_SMS: obtain received & sent SMS info
BLUETOOTH: perform BT discovery
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: enable BT programmatically, if wanted by user
BATTERY_STATS: read battery stats
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: obtain various GPS information
RECORD_AUDIO: record environmental noise level
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allow for scanning wifi
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: change wifi to on, if wanted by user
INTERNET: connectivity for weather information
GET_TASKS: get list of running tasks
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: control A-GPS reloading option
GET_ACCOUNTS: set Google Drive account
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set timer for uploads after boot
Adding a small signature or a copyright notice is a common addition to photos, particularly when uploaded to photo sites. PhotoSign allows for adding such signatures to a whole batch of photos you want to upload.
Simply select the batch of photos you want to sign in your favourite gallery or photo app and share them to PhotoSign through the standard Share menu.
You can select between various fonts, set your own signature text, set the offset from the left or right border and change the color of the text and its background - Make the signature your own!
PhotoSign preserves the EXIF metadata and allows for creating copies of your photos rather than overwriting the originals. Set your favourite behaviour in the settings.
NOTE: PhotoSign cannot be found in the application drawer of your launcher! It is started by sharing photos to it!
If you purchased an old license through in-app billing, please contact our support to make the license key available for you. The old licensing method will work on all installed Storica versions - you only need the license key if you install Storica on a new device (or re-install on the same device after a wipe).
AIRS Ruler is currently in BETA and will be expanded in the near future!
Here are some examples of what you can do using AIRS Ruler:
- Change your wallpaper based on the mood selection;
- Switch on/off WiFi or Bluetooth based on event annotations;
- Change your wallpaper based on weather information;
- Show a text in a pop-up window if you change your mood.
- and more...
For this, you can define your own rules with a simple card-based UI, selecting the currently supported sensors and actions to be triggered. You can enable/disable individual rules and select conditions from a list of templates to get started easily.
You will need to have AIRS installed for AIRS Ruler to do anything. AIRS Ruler will start its service automatically when you start recording with AIRS. When you stop recording, AIRS Ruler will stop, too. Furthermore, you will need to enable AIRS intents in the General Settings of AIRS to make AIRS Ruler work (this setting is enabled by default in AIRS).
We will add more sensors and actions in the future. If you want to suggest scenarios of usage, giving us ideas for extensions, send us an email or visit our forum (http://www.tecvis.co.uk)!