The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
Let's analyze record of action and improve a custom.
The secret of a success is in a daily routine work, and the key which improves the custom for the better future is in the past action.
This android application has the following features.
[Record of action]
- Movement and - two or more simultaneous recordings which can be deleted are possible by an item tap at - item long shank tap which can be edited.
- 24-hour chart display
- Original icon setup
- a calendar -- an application -- cooperation
[The measure against a record failure]
- Input real time at the time of the record start of action, and an end.
- It is a status message display at the time of screen lock release.
- Filtering (a category, contents, a period, a day of the week)
- Total time display (the minimum, the maximum, an average, the sum total)
[Data input and output (import and export)]
- Data input and output are possible at CSV (detailed analysis is possible at spreadsheet software, such as Excel).
* A delimiter is a "comma" or a "tab."
* a head line -- an item name and data -- either is good
* Consideration needlessness with front 0 of the date and time
"Access to a network" at the time of installation is used only for advertising acquisition.
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed the SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
The SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR10 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
The Lifelog app and SmartBand SWR10 are currently optimized for Xperia Z2 and compatible with other Xperia smartphones running Android 4.4; KitKat – new features, functionality and further compatibility will roll out over the coming weeks.
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Do you want to improve your life, develop your interests, beliefs, morals, standards, relationships, principles, values and effectively handle emotional pain?
Understanding your mental and physical mind for self development can help you to achieve those goals.
Everything you need to know about changing your life for the better is included in this special report.
★ Spiritual, Mental and Physical Self Development
★ The Link Between Depression and Self Development
★ How to Refine your Relationships
★ Planning your Future
★ Benefiting from Subliminal Self Development
★ Understanding Subconscious Awareness
★ Using Meditation for Self Development
★ Affirmatives and Visualization
★ Creating and Reaching Goals
★ Fighting Bad Habits in Self Development
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Lifebox is a lifelogging app which records audio on your phone continuously, 24 hours a day, and uploads it to your private DropBox account.
Recording conversations without permission may be illegal in some places. Please check your local laws and ask permission before recording conversations.
Background image of Japanese style also changes on a monthly basis, flavor was further increased.
Do not you ever seen five years diary and three years diary, and 10 diary in bookstores?
On Icco, you can see at the same time multi-year diary of the same month and day. Let's record along, looking at the what and whether you are a year ago today. Until 31 December 2100 from January 1, 1900, you can write a diary freely in the date you want regardless of past future.
Also supports voice input, text input is possible with simple operation without a keyboard.
2. Main function
2) Newest diary lists and search
3) the same day diary lists and search
4) Voice input (title and article)
5)Automatic acquisition of the date and location information from image (whether configurable)
6)The map display of position information
7) proverb display (opening screen)
8) page-a-day calendar(Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki )
9) Data save and restore (CSV format file + image)
10) simple passcode lock
3. Using the recommended
1) As a diary
Text will continue to steadily finished with a few minutes if voice input also diary that can not be easily continued.
Please write even decades.
2) As a lifelog
Automatically get the time and position information of the captured image. Lifelog is completed easily just take to take a picture.
It is most suitable for notes about goods and shops which you have ever been and got, and record the daily diet. Comment is simple input in speech-to-text conversion.
3) As a reminder
Let's record anniversary and events comming every year.
4) As a baby book
Leave the image with a record of adulthood from birth, I present the Coming-of-Age Day or wedding.
5) As a page-a-day calendar
It is quite fun just to look at every day saying on the opening screen.
4.Recent changes (Past)
2013/11/28 Ver. 1.0.10 release(Unified English language in an environment of non-English-Japanese)
2013/11/20 Ver. 1.0.9 release(Fixes a bug when data has been saved to immediately after installation)
2013/11/17 Ver. 1.0.8 Release(Fixes a bug when using search,etc.)
2013/11/12 Ver. 1.0.7 Released
1) Acquisition of the time and position information from the image
2) Switching Japanese style background images on every months
3) Improved problem of resume when returning from the password screen
2013/10/25 Ver. 1.0.6 Released (Modification of date display of latest / same day list)
2013/10/01 Ver. 1.0.5 Released (Modification of the color setting and year display of the list on the same day list)
2013/9/27 Ver. 1.0.4 Released (Improved the problem of writing when taking large size image of 6M pixels or more)
2013/9/23 Ver. 1.0.3 Released (Adding a Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki display,
The change in PNG from JPEG image storage format)
2013/9/21 Ver.1.0.2 Released (App launch gallery via / display image size expansion(up to 1024 * 1024))
2013/9/20 Ver.1.0.1 Released (Adding a day of the week display/Newest list order correction)
2013/9/16 Ver.1.0.0 Released
Favourite Web Award (FWA) Mobile of the Day
"Meet Journey, A Beautiful Journal App For Chrome And Android" -- MakeUseOf
"Looks good. Wish I had it for my visit to London" -- Matias Duarte
## Superior journal / diary writing experience
- Undo / Redo
- Forward / Backward cursor
- Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)
- Word and character count
- Create photo / video entry (One photo/video per entry)
- Delete entry
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Night Mode (In-app Purchase)
- Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans
by Atlas Font Foundry and more
- Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)
- Ad free
## Innovative features
- Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data
(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)
- Swipe between entries for easy reading
- Markdown preview
- Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,
location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)
- Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places
- Daily Inspirations
- Quick add widget
- Publish to Social, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
- Android wear / watch app
- Chrome app
- Search by keyword
- Create tags
- Browse entries by journey, list, calendar, photo or atlas
## Share and backup
- Import from Diaro (.zip), Evernote (.enex) and Day One
- Backup entire journal to local storage (In-app Purchase)
- Cloud print and print to PDF (Requires Android 4.4) (In-app Purchase to remove watermark)
- Share as plain text, html, text + photo and zip
For daily journal / diary inspirations, follow us on Twitter @myjourneyapp
Chrome App: http://goo.gl/yLUKg2
Help Desk: http://help.2appstudio.com/
1. Requires login to Google account
2. Syncing to Google Drive is a free feature
3. Download Chrome app to view entries from desktop
4. No real-time syncing. Do not edit entry from devices simultaneously
5. Please turn on GPS. Location cannot be tagged without GPS due to privacy issue
6. Journey uses OpenWeather service
7. We do not support multiple photos per entry. Please do not request this feature.
Automatically log your day and import your photos so you can save or share your best memories.
* 100% Private : Only YOU can see your data.
* Magically Automated : Effortlessly remembers your day.
* Personal : Add notes, curate photos, save or share segments of your lifelog.
Rove has been featured by: TIME (as one of the top 50 apps of 2013), LA Times, Mashable, Huffington Post, Techcrunch, Inc., TheNextWeb, CoolHunting and more.
1. By setting up a password, you can protect the contents of the diary.
2. You can write out a diary to SD card, or can read a diary from SD card.
3. If you are a user of Dropbox, you can save a diary on Dropbox and can own a diary jointly between two or more terminals.
4. You can attach position information to a diary, and also can check the place on a map.
5. You can attach a photograph to a diary and can also pick up a photograph from your gallery.
This app named”My Every Log” where is your life-log application. It can record your diary movement behavior (gps trajectory and modal of transportation). And you can take a picture and comment with its position.
①Record your movement and take a picture and write your comment
・You can check your movements and comments(pictures) historical list.
・Movements and comments(pictures) expresses with a map
③Download your data
・In you’re “my page”, you can download your movements and comments(pictures) data.
・This data is XML format.
・If you want to use this app, you need register our account before you use.
・You can login the app by using this account.
If so, Storica is your ultimate documenting and recollecting tool for lifelogging purposes!
You can find scenarios for lifelogging on our website, e.g., Storica as a travel diary, for quantified self purposes or better understanding your work routine. For this, Storica processes and augments information, humanising the lifelogging measurements through multimedia stories of your life.
You can examine, annotate and recall your experiences through a simple calendar-based user interface from which you can choose various visualisations:
1. Digital stories: Storica assembles meaningful events, defined through activities such as calls made/received, SMS messaging, IMs, or annotations made through our widgets, and creates a digital story with configurable backgrounds. You can define your own locations, based on geo-information, WiFi or BT data.
2. Maps: Storica provides tracks of your recordings with flyover maps. You can see what happened at each recording location, either in abstracted icon/text form or through detailed timelines, tag clouds etc.
3. Gallery: Storica shows the pictures you took during recording in a context-enriched gallery.
4. Graphs: If curious about the information recorded, you can view it through detailed visualisations, e.g., timelines and word clouds.
To each day, you can add text or audio annotations for better recollection. You can also share your experiences via your favourite social media. The visualisations are tailored to specific purposes through selecting a particular diary mode in the main application drawer.
For tips using Storica, check out our website or follow us on Twitter at @tecvis
Please rate our app on the market to spread the word!
Privacy and data security
THIS SOFTWARE IS NO SPYWARE!! You ARE under full control over any data that is gathered!
We care about your privacy so none of the data is transferred off your device and we do not use an ad-based support for Storica. All data is stored in an internal phone database and cannot be accessed by anybody else but Storica.
Upgrade to Full version
You can view any memories within the last 7 days for free - FOREVER!
If you are interested in viewing your memories beyond the last 7 days, you can purchase a license key (available in the PlayStore) to unlock all features. Purchases will enable Storica on all your devices by installing the license key on each of your devices.
All permissions are required due to the monitoring nature of the programme. No ads are utilized. No data leaves the mobile without you explicitly uploading locally recorded values.
The permissions as included in the manifest file:
READ_CALENDAR: for CA sensor
READ_CONTACTS: show contact names in IC, OC, SR sensors
READ_PHONE_STATE: read IMEI for sensing authorization
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: capture outgoing phone numbers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: write sensor values to database
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for cell identifier information
VIBRATE: use vibrator for widgets and watchdog function
WAKE_LOCK: wake-lock for wifi scanning or permanent sensing
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: obtain information about connected to wifi or cellular
READ/RECEIVE_SMS: obtain received & sent SMS info
BLUETOOTH: perform BT discovery
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: enable BT programmatically, if wanted by user
BATTERY_STATS: read battery stats
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: obtain various GPS information
RECORD_AUDIO: record environmental noise level
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allow for scanning wifi
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: change wifi to on, if wanted by user
INTERNET: connectivity for weather information
GET_TASKS: get list of running tasks
ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: control A-GPS reloading option
GET_ACCOUNTS: set Google Drive account
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set timer for uploads after boot
Adding a small signature or a copyright notice is a common addition to photos, particularly when uploaded to photo sites. PhotoSign allows for adding such signatures to a whole batch of photos you want to upload.
Simply select the batch of photos you want to sign in your favourite gallery or photo app and share them to PhotoSign through the standard Share menu.
You can select between various fonts, set your own signature text, set the offset from the left or right border and change the color of the text and its background - Make the signature your own!
PhotoSign preserves the EXIF metadata and allows for creating copies of your photos rather than overwriting the originals. Set your favourite behaviour in the settings.
NOTE: PhotoSign cannot be found in the application drawer of your launcher! It is started by sharing photos to it!
If you purchased an old license through in-app billing, please contact our support to make the license key available for you. The old licensing method will work on all installed Storica versions - you only need the license key if you install Storica on a new device (or re-install on the same device after a wipe).
AIRS Ruler is currently in BETA and will be expanded in the near future!
Here are some examples of what you can do using AIRS Ruler:
- Change your wallpaper based on the mood selection;
- Switch on/off WiFi or Bluetooth based on event annotations;
- Change your wallpaper based on weather information;
- Show a text in a pop-up window if you change your mood.
- and more...
For this, you can define your own rules with a simple card-based UI, selecting the currently supported sensors and actions to be triggered. You can enable/disable individual rules and select conditions from a list of templates to get started easily.
You will need to have AIRS installed for AIRS Ruler to do anything. AIRS Ruler will start its service automatically when you start recording with AIRS. When you stop recording, AIRS Ruler will stop, too. Furthermore, you will need to enable AIRS intents in the General Settings of AIRS to make AIRS Ruler work (this setting is enabled by default in AIRS).
We will add more sensors and actions in the future. If you want to suggest scenarios of usage, giving us ideas for extensions, send us an email or visit our forum (http://www.tecvis.co.uk)!