Records Calendar поможет вам сохранить ваши записи, памятки, эмоции, интересы -все то что можно изложить в тексте. Открывая календарь с новой даты вы можете обнаружить что в прошлом происходило нечто, о чем вы забыли, а календарь сохранил для вас. Исторические записи заинтересуют и удивят, календарь поможет не забыть о праздничных днях вам и вашим друзьям.
Просьба: о найденных ошибках, писать мне на почту, нажмите "Написать разработчику". Спасибо!
В связи с ошибкой обновления 1.05.02 от 19.11.2013 - фикс 1.05.2 обновление от 20.11.2013 индекс версии не изменен.
- В настройках кнопка «Оценить приложение».
- Недавно созданные праздники и удалены праздники официально отмененные.
- Дублирующиеся записи базы данных удалены.
- Ошибка вызова настроек.
- Очистка от перегруженного кода.
- Оптимизация базы данных, повышение производительности.
- Вызов дневника происходит только при старте (возможны краткие задержки запуска)
- Виджет не менял дату при смене суток
- ChangeLog встроен в программу.
- Горизонтальный и вертикальный режим (только для планшетов).
- Обновление календаря и дневника встряской.
- Размер малого виджет исправлен с 2х2 на 1х1.
- При сортировке не верно отражался день месяца.
- Очистка кода, улучшение производительности.
- возможность назначить каталог резервирования дневника.
- сортировка записей дневника (от новых к старым, от старых к новым).
- записи дневника маркированы цветом соответствуя сезону записи.
- новый виджет имитирует иконку приложения.
- кнопка меню, для устройств без физической кнопки (Видна на всех устройствах выше Android 2.x.x).
- опечатки в настройках.
- стиль приложения соответствует стилю версии ОС.
- множественные исправления списка праздников, добавлены отсутствовавшие.
- Управление списком дневника теперь более гибкое.
- новые праздничные даты, удалены дубликаты, удалены "надуманные" праздники.
- возможность выделить запись дневника как личный праздник.
- возможность выставить приоритет записям дневника главной станицы событий дня.
- индикатор скрытия кнопки даты календаря.
- разделение записей списка праздников цветом.
- по просьбе пользователей:
1.возможность выставить большее количество записей на главной станице событий дня.
2.изменен размер шрифта времени закатов и восходов, добавлен вывод по нажатию.
3.возможность делиться историческими записями.
- меню выбора действий в дневнике и исторических записях.
- ошибка при запуске приложения (появлялось не на всех устройствах и происходило случайно..)
- окно избранного события, при очень больших записях возможность листать текста отсутствовала.
Из за неверного отображения и постоянного "торможения", анимация дат отключена!
- Добавлен информационный виджет (работает стабильно но все еще бета, ВНИМАНИЕ: ВИДЖЕТ НЕ РАБОТАЕТ С SD КАРТЫ это особенность Android)
- Доступна установка для версий старше 4.0.3
- Добавлен выбор даты для быстрого перехода к нужной дате..
- Добавлена кнопка поиска исторических событий в гугл или википедии
- Добавлена возможность определения координат по названию местности.
- Исправлены некоторые описания праздничных дат.
- Некоторые исправления и оптимизации.
Lifebox is a lifelogging app which records audio on your phone continuously, 24 hours a day, and uploads it to your private DropBox account.
Recording conversations without permission may be illegal in some places. Please check your local laws and ask permission before recording conversations.
Sometimes we use different signs at different places, and it becomes hard to remember. With this app, you can capture your signature, write the description, name it and that's it. You never have to memorize which sign you used where.
You can also try creating different signs, share them with friends, see which one they like.
Signs can be saved in JPG and PDF formats as well, so you can store them on your PC.
Hope you like the app, let us know if you have any issues.
Keywords - Sign, signature, capture, share signature
1) The place where the log was written can be viewed later in the map.
2) You can add the comments to the log later.
3) You can take logs to the text by the voice input.
4) Your feelings when LifeLog is written can be recorded.
5) The place where you are can be recorded.
Also, it has some other usages. For example, you can use it to record a presentation and write it down later.
1.Support for more screen size.
1.Adding Chinese Language
2.Repair of some special type of exception.
Background image of Japanese style also changes on a monthly basis, flavor was further increased.
Do not you ever seen five years diary and three years diary, and 10 diary in bookstores?
On Icco, you can see at the same time multi-year diary of the same month and day. Let's record along, looking at the what and whether you are a year ago today. Until 31 December 2100 from January 1, 1900, you can write a diary freely in the date you want regardless of past future.
Also supports voice input, text input is possible with simple operation without a keyboard.
2. Main function
2) Newest diary lists and search
3) the same day diary lists and search
4) Voice input (title and article)
5)Automatic acquisition of the date and location information from image (whether configurable)
6)The map display of position information
7) proverb display (opening screen)
8) page-a-day calendar(Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki )
9) Data save and restore (CSV format file + image)
10) simple passcode lock
3. Using the recommended
1) As a diary
Text will continue to steadily finished with a few minutes if voice input also diary that can not be easily continued.
Please write even decades.
2) As a lifelog
Automatically get the time and position information of the captured image. Lifelog is completed easily just take to take a picture.
It is most suitable for notes about goods and shops which you have ever been and got, and record the daily diet. Comment is simple input in speech-to-text conversion.
3) As a reminder
Let's record anniversary and events comming every year.
4) As a baby book
Leave the image with a record of adulthood from birth, I present the Coming-of-Age Day or wedding.
5) As a page-a-day calendar
It is quite fun just to look at every day saying on the opening screen.
4.Recent changes (Past)
2013/11/20 Ver. 1.0.9 release(Fixes a bug when data has been saved to immediately after installation)
2013/11/17 Ver. 1.0.8 Release(Fixes a bug when using search,etc.)
2013/11/12 Ver. 1.0.7 Released
1) Acquisition of the time and position information from the image
2) Switching Japanese style background images on every months
3) Improved problem of resume when returning from the password screen
2013/10/25 Ver. 1.0.6 Released (Modification of date display of latest / same day list)
2013/10/01 Ver. 1.0.5 Released (Modification of the color setting and year display of the list on the same day list)
2013/9/27 Ver. 1.0.4 Released (Improved the problem of writing when taking large size image of 6M pixels or more)
2013/9/23 Ver. 1.0.3 Released (Adding a Rokuyo / twenty-four Sekki display,
The change in PNG from JPEG image storage format)
2013/9/21 Ver.1.0.2 Released (App launch gallery via / display image size expansion(up to 1024 * 1024))
2013/9/20 Ver.1.0.1 Released (Adding a day of the week display/Newest list order correction)
2013/9/16 Ver.1.0.0 Released
Avoid writing inappropriate and embarrassing messages on your Facebook Wall, which you will regret later anyway. Do like thousands of others and use this free app to write privately about your feelings and emotions instead!
* * * * *
If you like this app, please REMEMBER TO RATE it 5 stars!
* * * * *
You can make predictions about what will happen and see if they come true, and you can see how you changed over time, and read over memories, having a few laughs. Anyone can write a diary. Don't worry if you can't write inside it every day.
Effective diary writing captures the essence of your thoughts, allows for creativity, and reveals spiritual direction for a more complete person.
This app will help to you to record your life. It will save all your emotions and interests.
- Create a new Diary
- Write unlimited notes
- Search entries
- Pincode at startup
- Change account password
- Delete your account
- Delete entries
- Reset password, if forgotten
- Beautiful and fresh Orange theme
- Backup entries
- Save notes in Cloud
- No Ads
Your diary is password protected, and encrypted using a simple yet powerful encryption algorithm to ensure that your journals are secured.
We have simplified diary-writing by removing things that can distract you as you are writing.
This service is also available on the webpage http://diary.adpog.com
REVIEWS of Adpog Diary (by June 2013):
This app enables its users to keep track of their past and allow them to think about their future. This innovative mobile app can help its users make predictions of what will possibly happen in their life and see if they could be materialized. In addition, it can also help users see how much they had changed over time. They could read over their memories where they could enable have few laughs about past happenings they had noted in the past.
Adpog diary is where you can put on your personal journals and notes. Anyone can use this application and is proven to be beneficial for those who have a habit of keeping track of their past or writing diary. It is known that an effective diary writing can enable you to capture the essence of your varying thoughts. As a writing therapy, it can enable you to use your creativity and spiritual direction. This could possibly put your mind at ease as you can keep things in order and it can make you feel a complete person. It can save your emotions or current and future interests.
This app allows its users to write unlimited journals and notes about their life and set pincode on their diary which is required for its start-up. For more privacy, the app also allows users to change their account password or delete their account anytime they want. In case they forgot their account password, they could reset them.
The app also features a beautiful, fresh orange theme which is visually refreshing in the eye. It is generally easy to navigate and it offers users a simple user-friendly interface with no worthless functionality.
memo note journal secure notepad text quotes chat words friends free apps ideas thoughts mind remember sticky boost daily lines private personal journal penzu prayer god mom dad school class work love my day diarist birthday husband wife marriage divorce leave him myself my life today yesterday sadness depressed happy blog present list log note secure notepad text quotes chat words friends evernote thinking mind remember kid sticky productivity daily handwrite record journal entry blog attach backup change emoticons encrypt export forgot lock memo menu organize pad page privacy protect record restore save services set simple text worry attach backup change
It is quite common for people battling with depression and unhappiness to spend years dealing with psychiatrists, and quite a bit of money. The problem is that many of these "patients" actually see very little results in terms of their issues. In fact, a lot of the so called treatment actually relates very minimally to the factors that are causing the depression.
Isn't there a more direct way to approach these problems and find solutions? Methods that would take far less time and cost a lot less money? There are in fact quite a few. In fact there are a number of small changes that people and yourself can incorporate into their lives today that can boost happiness and have a major impact.
While the small changes discussed below can in fact change your life in a powerful way, there are by no means intended as a total substitute for professional help. If you are dealing with a mental disorder such as anxiety or bipolar disorder, be sure that you obtain proper help when necessary. Just keep in mind that you do have the power to change your life and that small, simple changes can do wonders for your body and your mind.
Here we will discuss a number of activities that you can take part in daily, or even weekly, and implement into your routine. Each one is derived from the principles set forth within the chaos theory, the idea that small, simple changes can lead to powerful and prominent reaction and change over time. Read through these activities and changes and question yourself on how you can make them a part of your life. They may not provide the 100% cure many of you are looking for when trying to change your life, but they are simple enough that there is no time or money wasted, leaving you with nothing to lose.
Change Your Life Tip #1- Smile
On the days when you are feeling the most down, force yourself to smile as much as possible. Stand in front of a mirror and simply smile, no matter how hard it is. If you can keep that smile planted on your face then chances are your mood will swing and your level of happiness will rise. Sounds simple but sometimes it really is that easy.
Change Your Life Tip #2-Stash Away Small Worries
Picture a giant, black box inside your mind and keep it unlocked for whenever a negative thought or a worry enters your mind throughout the day. Stash those negative thoughts into the box and close it shut and you will be able to keep your mind sharp and focused on more important matters and positive feelings.
Change Your Life #3- Balance Your Critique
Whenever you feel yourself judging or getting too critical about someone around you try to balance it out by thinking about one of their positive attributes. Nothing good can come from being too critical and it can lead to unnecessary fights and problems. Focus on the good in people and they will find the same in you.
Change Your Life Tip #4- Banish Negativity
Negativity is one of the single biggest hurdles when it comes to personal growth. Substitute harmful thoughts with positive ideas. Instead of thinking something such as, "I am so poor and can't afford what I want", focus on a phrase such as, "Good things are coming and my finances ARE going to straighten out". The subconscious effect that this can have on your mind is incredibly powerful and can change your life completely on its own if done properly.
Change Your Life Tip #5- Set Life Goals
At the end of every single day take a good look and the activities that you did and the things you accomplished. Ask yourself if your daily routine is taking you closer towards your goals or further away. If what you are doing on a consistent basis is taking you further from your goals then maybe it is time to shut it down and switch things around.
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true phone calling or SMS functionality.
- "10 Best Christmas Apps for Kids" – iPhone4Kids.net
- "10 Must Have for Kids" – FunEducationalApps.com
** Parents, Create PERSONALIZED Messages when Santa calls your child **
- Select from numerous Naughty or Nice prerecorded messages, such as Good Job Being Polite, You’re Off the Naughty List!, Not Listening, Misbehaving, and more.
- PERSONALIZE certain calls by recording your voice, and we will digitally disguise your voice as Milo, Santa’s Elf! Santa will then ask Milo a question during the call, and Milo will bring details into the phone call that your child would have never imagined! “Wow Mommy! How did Santa know I was polite with little Johnny?” Receive the call at your choosing for the ultimate reaction.
- For certain Naughty or Nice calls, Santa will tell the kids if they get a star, or remove a star, on their list. You'll be amazed of how kids happy kids are to keep count of their stars!
- Calls from Santa are of the highest quality.
- Santa can also “Text Message” your child! Create a text message to address any situation: “Santa is very glad to see that you studied so hard for your Spelling test. I’m very proud of you!”
** Kids can Call Santa Anytime, Too! **
- Children can call Santa to tell him their Gift lists as many times as they like, whenever they like.
- Parents can later listen to these wishlists, and find out Christmas lists for all their children. How Sneaky!
“This is one of those fantastic apps that both you and your kids don’t want to miss!
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,000,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Would you like to have the Financial Freedom to be where you want when you want?
After work, commute and sleep most people have around 2 hours a day to do what they want to do, does that sound like you or anyone you know?
If there was a SYSTEM that you could plug into and change your life, would you be curious?
Who would you help if you had the chance?
We have developed such a System that is easy to learn and teach to as many people as you wish.
This SYSTEM has helped countless around the world and could help you become financially free!
The best part is that you can test it for free, no obligations.
This app is the SYSTEM we have created for you in app form so that you may conveniently share it on the go.
Got your phone on you? Then you can share this app with a quick swipe of the QR code.
What are you waiting for?
Get started helping others and yourself now!
For example eating, using PC, exercise and sleep.
You can rename, change and erase them. And you can add new item.
You can view records in HistoryView. You can rate record, erase record. And you can extract, sort, export records. And you can import records in a file.
This app delivers you a daily quote by Henry David Thoreau to help you simplify your life.
More from developer
If so, Storica is your ultimate documenting and recollecting tool for lifelogging purposes!
You can find scenarios for lifelogging on our website at http://www.tecvis.co.uk, e.g., Storica as a travel diary, for quantified self purposes or better understanding your work routine. Storica supports dedicated diaries that emphasise specific information. For this, Storica processes and augments information recorded through the AIRS platform (Storica will ask for installing AIRS at the first run!), humanising the lifelogging measurements through multimedia stories of your life.
You can examine, annotate and recall your experiences through a simple calendar-based user interface from which you can choose various visualisations:
1. Digital stories: Storica assembles meaningful events, defined through activities such as calls made/received, SMS messaging, IMs, or annotations made through AIRS widgets, and creates a digital story in icon and textual form with configurable backgrounds. You can define your own locations, based on geo-information, WiFi or BT data.
2. Maps: Storica provides tracks of your recordings with flyover maps. You can see what happened at each recording location, either in abstracted icon/text form or through detailed timelines, tag clouds etc.
3. Gallery: Storica shows the pictures you took during recording in a context-enriched gallery.
4. Graphs: If curious about the information recorded, you can view it through detailed visualisations, e.g., timelines and word clouds.
The first three visualisations support StreetView for further exploring the surroundings of your recordings. To each day, you can add text or audio annotations, useful for recollection. You can also share your experiences with friends and family via your favourite social media. The visualisations are tailored to specific purposes through selecting a particular diary mode in the main application drawer.
For tips using Storica, check out our website or follow us on Twitter at @tecvis
Please rate our app on the market to spread the word!
Privacy and data security
We care about your privacy so none of the data that is being recorded and visualised is transferred off your device and we do not use an ad-based support for Storica. All data is stored in an internal phone database and cannot be accessed by anybody else but AIRS and Storica. You are under full control of your data!
Upgrade to Full version
You can view any memories within the last 7 days for free - FOREVER!
If you are interested in viewing your memories beyond the last 7 days as well as supporting our work, you can purchase a license key to unlock all features through our license key (available in the PlayStore) via our Info menu. Purchases on one device will enable Storica on all your devices by install the license key on each of your devices. If you have successfully used in-app billing in the past and want to use the license key, please drop us an email!
Why does Storica need so many permissions?
In order for Storica to visualise AIRS data, we use a so-called shared user ID (http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/manifest-element.htm). This allows Storica to access the AIRS database, processing the recorded data and assembling all the visualisations you see. Android, however, treats all applications that share the same user ID as if they were the same application!
Hence, while Storica itself only uses few permissions (Internet access for the maps, storage access for temporary files), it automatically inherits all permissions from AIRS and given that AIRS records a vast amount of information, these permissions are quite extensive.
Storica, however, does not utilise any code of AIRS and therefore no APIs that use any of these permissions.
If you purchased an old license through in-app billing, please contact our support to make the license key available for you. The old licensing method will work on all installed Storica versions - you only need the license key if you install Storica on a new device (or re-install on the same device after a wipe).
AIRS Ruler is currently in BETA and will be expanded in the near future!
Here are some examples of what you can do using AIRS Ruler:
- Change your wallpaper based on the mood selection;
- Switch on/off WiFi or Bluetooth based on event annotations;
- Change your wallpaper based on weather information;
- Show a text in a pop-up window if you change your mood.
- and more...
For this, you can define your own rules with a simple card-based UI, selecting the currently supported sensors and actions to be triggered. You can enable/disable individual rules and select conditions from a list of templates to get started easily.
You will need to have AIRS installed for AIRS Ruler to do anything. AIRS Ruler will start its service automatically when you start recording with AIRS. When you stop recording, AIRS Ruler will stop, too. Furthermore, you will need to enable AIRS intents in the General Settings of AIRS to make AIRS Ruler work (this setting is enabled by default in AIRS).
We will add more sensors and actions in the future. If you want to suggest scenarios of usage, giving us ideas for extensions, send us an email or visit our forum (http://www.tecvis.co.uk)!