Scan your LAN, view fan status, and control all your network connected AirScape whole house fans! You can now use the AirScape Fan Controller app to control your Gen 2 Control AirScape whole house fans. No more need to boot up the browser or reach for that wireless remote.
With the AirScape Fan Controller app, you can:
* Conveniently SCAN your network (LAN) and find all connected AirScape whole house fans
* CONTROL any of the connected fans via the buttons on the app, just like a remote control
* VIEW status/temperatures/timer/SafeSpeed/interlock messages
* RENAME (assign custom names) to each whole house fan for easy identification
* ASSIGN a manual entry IP address to eliminate scanning on non-standard networks
Note that the app must be installed on a device connected to your local network (wifi on phones). It does not operate over phone carrier networks (3G/4G, etc.). Only AirScape whole house fans equipped with 2nd Gen Controls and connected to your local network can be found and controlled.