The new Airthings Pro application allows you to connect to the Corentium Pro Radon instrument in order to start a test, retrieve data and generate custom reports. It has been redesigned from the ground up with a completely new mobile app, and a new Online Dashboard for storage of your radon test data and reports. These are some of the new features available in the App, with more to come in the following weeks and months:
- Enjoy the completely new user interface which is easier to navigate;
- Assign custom names to your monitors into the app for easier identification;
- Configure flexible report templates and generate custom reports.
- Add more information about the property being tested, the client, the property owner;
- Specify the type of test that is being performed and add more information regarding the radon test;
- Start test directly from the app;
- Add new information retrospectively into datasets completed with the prior app;
- Secure your Corentium Pro Radon Instrument by tying it to your radon testing company so no one outside of your company can use it;
- Store all your datasets online and access it with the Airthings Pro Online Dashboard;
- Have your field professionals add photos to the dataset and upload it to the new online dashboard and have another professional analyze the data at a separate location.
With more features and report customization options coming up very soon, the Airthings Pro application will bring your Corentium Pro Radon Instrument to the next level.