Tried registering for automatic check in but couldn't advance due to not having a passport for a domestic flight. Annoyed that I couldn't use the feature I wanted due to that requirement. Removed the app and did not attempt to use any other features.
Not ready yet for the serious traveller. I regret paying the lifetime subscription.
Great app. A lot of features. Nice and easy to use. Great work, guys!
5 stars for the excellent customer support service. Follow ups till the end even after weeks. So far best UI for such apps out there. Only suggestions are probably capabilities to show the passengers of my reservation ticket as usual you we'll book with friends and we fly frequently so it will help if we can see how many tickets we have for the reservation at a glance. Also if the widget could open the ticket in the app instead of Google email. But so far so good. I think still not able to get flights from Gmail other than inbox and also agent emails which is understandable.
Disappointed. App overloaded with useless information like airport, airline reviews, notes, badges etc. At least give users a chance to remove it. 39.95$ a year for push notification and auto- check in?
Used it for the first time there. Good notifications of gate number and other things. Will take a short time to get used to all of its functions. Works well though.
- Strict|unstrict autocheckin mode - autocheckin only if preferred seats available
- We've added Outlook as a service for auto-add your flights
- You can now add multiple IMAP account
- presize flightpath map rendering for some flights
- lots of users' responses processed
- New tablet-friendly redesign
- New in-apps trial available
- Watch your 2016 in the Air! Now we can generate you a flight history video.
Flight Status Tracking w/ FlightBoard. Message, tips about airports and airlines
Get real-time flight status, gate info, arrival, departure time and much more!
FlightHero Pro Flight Tracker for Airports and Airlines w/ Weather & TripIt Sync