Very Meh. Very busy and cluttered interface. Syncs poorly with Tripit. Have subscription, regret paying for it and will definitely not renew
All good so far ....
Meh. Hasn't done anything for me, although I've had numerous flights for both myself and my family. If I remember to check it, it may hremind me of flight arrivals, but certainly hasn't delivered on the promise of check-in reminders, etc.
Some great things, but the things that are wrong are SO wrong. Like, until I asked them to fix it, your passport expiration date could not be a future date. Let that sink in. Set up the auto check in feature, saying I wanted aisle seating or don't check me in. The app interpreted that to mean I will only take aisle or middle seats. After 40 minutes of searching, I see no way to change that. Does anyone, ANYONE, request middle seats?
Terrible app. I linked it to tripit which shows my flights consistently. This app shows the flights when the app is reinstalled but they disappear if you click on them or restart the app. I did get an error once telling me to call support but didn't tell me who / where to call.
- Hotels' reservation widget
- Choose notifications' type you wan't to receive in the app
- Share your stats with a beautiful picture
- Buy flight insurance with Android Pay
- Mark yours|friends' flights accordingly for more precise statistics tracking!
- You can now purchase Sure Insurance!
- Strict|unstrict autocheckin mode - autocheckin only if preferred seats available
Flight Status Tracking w/ FlightBoard. Message, tips about airports and airlines
Get real-time flight status, gate info, arrival, departure time and much more!