why I cannot used this keyboard especially in Cash of Clans in typing chatbox… really pissed off I cannot chat… plz fix it ill give u full star
Just what I was looking for! The costumizing is perfect and I love how the keys change colors. Only thing I would have to complain about would be the swipe and maybe how it doesnt pick up what I type all the time. Otherwise, great for writing and punctuation. Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy S4 I've had this keyboard for years (2 at least) and I've went back and forth between this and Go Keyboard, but ultimately this is my FAVORITE, UNTIL, yesterday when I reinstalled and I've spent sending error report after error report and even emails to developer, I am really upset, I have spent a lot of money on this keyboard and themes, also have tablet version, I don't know what to do, but I would really appreciate someone fixing the issue…. Using latest android Update on Galaxy S4.
Very customizable but missing 1 thing I would definitely buy it but can't change colors with a hex code so its impossible to get a perfect color match to my CM12 Themes, that's pretty much all im looking for in a new keyboard, apart from that its great nice layout plenty of settings and support emailed me back in the tym they said they would - I recommend it but it just doesn't have what I'm looking for (yet?)
Swipe is terrible I really want to like this app but swipe doesn't work at all 90% of the time. The other 10% swipe works poorly and to get there I have to keep going in and turning it off and back on or restarting my tablet. 😡 I'm using a Asus TF700. Fix swipe and this will be 5+ stars and the best keyboard for Android. UPDATE… for some reason, this problem is mostly when using Clash of Clubs app.
Ginger software Hello, thank you for this keyboard. But unfortunately I don't have ginger software on my actionbar so I can't use built-in english grammar check, however, I have instead themes which I don't need while writing. Can you please help me in this? Thanks again 😃
🎇<b>5.5</b> 02 Jun 2015
Completely new prediction algorithm for English:
🎯 27% more accurate corrections!
🔮 Dynamically adjustable predictions
🌏 Updated and improved language model
🙏 Automatic capitalization!
Automatically hide Actions button & TrackPoint
🎥 Live Pack! 3 animated themes + live animation settings.
🔴 New TrackPoint to navigate in your text easily!
🌆 New theme market design
🎂 Happy and animated birthday theme
🎨 Main application Material redesign
Fast input over 3000 emoji, emoticon, smiley and sticker conveniently everywhere