With the dS Home Control app you are able to easily monitor and control your smart home by using your Android device. Whether you are at home or on the move: call up the settings for your light scenes, blinds or shutters easily with this digitalSTROM app.
The smart home system of digitalSTROM gives you transparency about your own energy consumption. This app visualizes the power consumption of your electric circuits in your smart home.
You aren’t a digitalSTROM user yet? By visiting our website www.digitalstrom.com you can learn more about our smart home system and products.
digitalSTROM brings the digital lifestyle in every home. Intuitive in usage and easy to be installed, this smart home system communicates over existing power lines. By this, all your electric devices are connected to each other.
Overview of the digitalSTROM app functions:
• The app allows to control all electric devices connected to digitalSTROM – whilst your at home or on the move
• Intelligent lighting control, allowing one to switch or dim individual lights, all the lights in a room or in the house with the single click of a button
• Enables the user to instantly change the mood of a room by selecting one of many pre-configured presets
• Control your sun-blinds and shutters individually or per room
• Change between light- and shutter control with a simple swipe on your phones display
• Call up the panic function in your home. The lights will turn on instantly and exit paths might open
• Get information about the power consumption of electric circuits
Connect the app with your personal my.digitalSTROM user account in order to get access to your home from anywhere. Therefore, the my.digitalSTROM app must be installed and configured on the digitalSTROM-Server.
We’re continuously providing new features on the digitalSTROM-Server. You can install the system update directly from your digitalSTROM-Configurator.
The digitalSTROM-Server version 1.8 is available as of now.