TOSS is a “NEW” communication messenger, delivering various user icons (photos, videos, music, voice, and even stickers!) on the top screen of your friend’s phone.
No matter what you are doing, such as browsing the Internet or playing a game, the icon from your friends will fall onto your screen.
If so, DO NOT be embarrassed! Just “TOSS” the received icon, and you will see the contents of the message.
It is “possible” for you to check the message from your friend. Just “TOSS” the icon, without stopping the Whatsapp or Facebook.
If you want to check the icon later, then simply put it on the ‘x’ on the right. (‘Timeline’ will keep all the received TOSS!)
[TOSS Main Functions]
1. Sending Multi-media Contents
- Sending Music: You can send the latest songs provided by KT Music to your friends. (The form of the songs will be pre-listening) - Sending Video: Send the video files you have! (file capacity is 150M) (The received files can be saved and played at all time after minimizing them on the screen) - Sending Voice Recording : Record your voice and send it immediately! - Stickers : Send pretty stickers, Gif stickers using “TOSS” ! - Wallpaper : Send wallpaper of the types of photos, slides, video backgrounds - Call Me : If your friend receives an icon and ‘TOSS’ it, automatically get a phone me !
2. Downloading User Generated Wallpapers
- UCC (UGC) through the editing functions, you can create your own live wallpaper - After shooting the video, you can set them as wallpaper - Video live wallpapers and HD photos can be downloaded free of charge (Video live wallpapers, including K-POP music videos / Motion Graphics and Gif)
3. TOSS friends : TOSS can send icons to your followers
- Automatic following : Phone contacts friends can be automatic added to follower each other - Following : In the profile of the user want to add, click button 'following'
* Personal Information Policy of TOSS http://www.enkino.com/kino/index_06.html
* TOSS User Terms and Conditions http://www.enkino.com/kino/index_07.html
Meh. Tries to look really legit but it overall feels clunky and runs super slow. I also have a brand new HTC one, meaning two gigs of ram that should be making it run smooothhh but .. no. In the end though it does what it says. Its kinda confusing though.
should be better *Quality of video converted becomes really poor. *Placing of lwp/image on which screen is very confusing! Atleast pls put a no scroll. very nice gui though. nuff said, get to work on those problems.
Kino Sucks If I could give it "0" stars I would. Not only did it crash everytime I tried to use an image from my gallery as wallpaper, but it for no reasonable reason at all wanted access to my contacts. I DO NOT recommend this app.
Peacock I really like this app it's the only one in the market that I found I could use to set the difference screens on my GALAXY S III. THE only problem I have is that when I slide the screen over the picture slide move and what slide I have for each screen does not stay on the right screen. That's why I give it a four if not for this it is can five plus. Oh and u could make it easier to select the pics. I have to choose one pic at a time which is very time consuming and if u mess up u have to start over.
Great app I check out many video app and so far this is really a great app because my phone came with a cam and video already but there is no way to enlarge the screen for the video while taping but only the picture cam only, Thanks for making this app guys.