Mammalian Heart app is the K12 simulator application which describes the structure and functions of mammalian heart and circulatory system. Our app makes it easy for students to understand the parts and functions of mammalian heart in the circulatory system with 3D simulations.
The Mammalian Heart application emphasizes on
- Components of circulatory system
- Illustrations and explanation of heart and blood pressure
- Animations of double circulation
- 3D animations of parts of mammalian heart
- Simulation of heart function
- Illustrations and explanations on heart diseases
- An interactive quiz with scoreboard to access the knowledge gained.
The mammalian heart is a quick and easy-to-use tool to learn the terminologies and functionalities of the circulatory system.