Nestled around a picturesque harbour, Australia's largest city contains hundreds of neat little sandstone cliffs providing single-pitch sport climbing, trad climbing, and bouldering. Sydney's famous beaches are also surrounded by dramatic sea cliffs, offering exciting rock climbing in amazing positions. Urban cragging at its best.
This comprehensive guidebook includes:
• Over 175 crags detailing more than 2250 routes and 300 problems
• Over 350 topos, photos and maps
• Integrated Google maps to help you find the crag
• Record your ticks, projects and climb notes
• Regularly updated with new route and rebolting information
The entire database is stored on your device so there's no problems in areas with patchy network reception and the Google maps can also be cached by preloading them.
For bug reports, please email me or join the support community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106870572545509391072
You can also like the app of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SydneyClimbingGuide