Did you close the garage door? Turn off the stove? Take your vitamin? It’s Done app helps you instantly recall completion of routine tasks whenever you can’t remember whether or not you did them. So when that uneasy thought occurs, “Did I remember to…?”, It’s Done helps you confidently confirm the task is done. No need to check or re-check. No worries at all.
Unlike calendar and task apps that nag you to do things, It’s Done simply confirms completion of routine tasks. After all, most people don’t need a reminder to lock the door. The problem is recalling later whether or not you actually did it. Everyone knows that feeling! It’s Done solves the problem and eliminates that feeling of uncertainty.
It’s Done is perfect for anyone who’s ever forgotten anything. It’s also ideal for those suffer with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, PTSD, or other related medical conditions.
Here’s how it works: Fifteen minutes after you leave the house, you think, “Did I turn off the stove?” Rather than go back home to check, simply look at your It’s Done app task list. The check mark you made when you turned off the stove confirms it’s done. If there’s no check-mark, you better go back. It’s Done just saved your day from disaster.
It's Done is better than complicated calendar or task apps, It’s a quick and easy tool for helping you instantly recall every routine task you performed earlier. Finally, you can complete your task list and relax after you leave home knowing It's Done!
It's Done app can even notify others by text or email that a task is done. Rest easy that mom took her medicine or the kids locked the door.
It’s Done has a beautiful user interface that’s super helpful and highly intuitive. Create your own tasks, each with its own unique icon from the app’s huge selection of icons.
• Set up tasks to repeat daily or at scheduled intervals.
• Each completed task is confirmed, marked-off your task list with a date/time stamp, and stored in the app’s history.
• Customizable check-mark sound and accompanying vibration provide audible and tactile memory cues that a task is done.
• Conveniently categorize and prioritize tasks according to type and importance.
• Automatically sends text and/or email confirmation of task completion to loved ones, caregivers, and others.
• Handy reminder alarms for time-sensitive tasks (take medicine at 9 A.M., etc.).
• Readily attachable notes for additional task scheduler information.
• It's Done app opens quickly to current day’s task list. Easy navigation by day and date allows review of past tasks completed or future tasks scheduled.
Super helpful website www.itsdoneapp.com has User Guide videos, FAQs, and Reviews. Visit and "Like" us at facebook.com/itsdoneapp.
Download the It’s Done Android app today!