Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Street View Panoramas - (new!) A 360 degree interactive panorama when available from the Map View for your selected location
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View, Street View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send details and locations to colleagues
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
Shows position of the sun at any given point in time
Position of sunrise and sunset for current day
Position of the latest and earliest sunrise
Position of the latest and earliest sunset
Maps of type "map", "satellite", "hybrid" and "terrain"
Compass to help determine where sun will be at any given date and time
Save locations on map with notes
To use the compass, click the navigator icon on the right, and the heading indicator will turn on. Line up the heading indicator line with any of the sun line, sunrise or sunset lines, and the direction the phone is facing is the direction the sun will be. The compasses in phones are pretty inaccurate, you can usually increase the accuracy by moving the phone around in a figure-eight pattern. You can also gauge the accuracy by pointing the phone towards the sun and observing how far off it is.
Permissions: This app doesn't require any extra permissions than what is absolutely necessary to function. It uses the Google Maps API which requires access to external storage and network access. Additionally it requires access to location data to show your current position. I do not track or collect any information about users of this app, but I cannot speak for any tracking or collection the Google Maps API does.
The information is plotted in 2D on a Map. Values are available for the current day, a specific user defined day or the solstices.
It can be used to
- plan photo shoots and photography
- plan trips and holidays
- plant flowers and plants on the sunny side of gardens
- choose a real estate
- calibrate orientation and inclination of solar panels
- estimate exposure to sunlight
** Please report problems and errors through email - not comments **
The internet permission is needed in order to display the maps
Solar site surveys
Building site locations
Buying & Selling Real Estate
Hassle free return policy. If you like the app, please rate and review it! If you don't, please contact me and let me know how I can make it better. If you have a feature you think should be added, let me know about it. I am considering adding the lunar path, and the ability to change the date while viewing the paths in the camera view.
NOTE: Some users have noticed a problem after upgrading to Gingerbread (2.3.3). Gingerbread has a compass bug, causing issues with apps that use the compass/accelerometer. Google "Gingerbread compass" for more information.
Take better photos by simply knowing when the sun sets and rises. This is a great tool for photographers and hikers! The sunrise and sunset times are extremely useful if you want to take good looking photos. To get good landscape photos you should be at the shooting location near sunset or sunrise, usually the best photos can be taken just after sunrise or just before sunset, but sometimes the light and sky can look good for as long as one hour after sunset while the sky gradually turns blue. The reason photos often look bad in the midday sun is that the light has very sharp shadow edges and the light intensity is too high. Take better photos with the help of this app!
Permissions needed: Coarse Location, used to calculate the sunset and sunrise times based on your location.
Swipe the hour wheel at bottom to move backward and forward in time.
Since this is an early version I would appreciate if you could send me any feedback on the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail me if you have questions or problems with the app. Thank you.
For example: to take a picture of the sunrise, be waked up 45 minutes before !
If you have any troubles, please email me !
Thank you for rate and comment your experience with this app ! :)
Whether you are a landscape or architecture photographer, a wedding or sports photographer you will love what LightTrac has to offer.
LightTrac is not just useful to photographers, but its also useful to architects, real-estate buyers, solar panel owners/installers, gardeners, travelers or for any outdoor person interested in knowing any info about the Sun or the Moon.
- Scout for new locations using a map for the perfect sunlight angle or for a backdrop with a rising/setting moon
- Find Angle and Elevation of Sun for any location and time
- Find Angle and Elevation of Moon for any location and time
- Find Sunrise, Sunset and Twilight times for any day
- Find Moonrise, Moonset times for any day
- Search locations by address, city or zipcode
- Save multiple locations and switch between them easily
- Does automatic timezone detection
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
Chosen as one of the Top 50 Apps by Android Police.
SunPhos is ideal for:
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers & Cinematographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* All Sun Lovers! To find the sun, even when it is hidden by clouds or walls
Get lucky with the light now with SunPhos.
- Search Sun Track: You can select the location where you would like the sun by tapping on the map
- Search Sun Position: Track sun path during the chosen day in specific location whatever through GPS or searching.
- View Modes: Satellite View or Map View for optimum visualization. and bookmark you favorite locations
- Day Report: Find Valuable information about any given location, including, Day length, Sun rise, Sun set, Golden hours, sunrise start/end, sunset start/end, Twilight, civil dawn/dusk, astronomical dawn/dusk and nautical dawn/dusk.
Get in touch with us:
NOTE: Samsung Galaxy III users, please upgrade to android version 4.1.2
NOTE: If there are any bugs/crashes, contact me directly and I'll try to fix it!
Please watch the video and see the examples at http://PhotoVivaApp.com
Also, please view the documentation at http://PhotoVivaApp.com/Help
NOTE: If there are any bugs/crashes, contact me directly and I'll try to fix it!
"Best App I Have Out Of dozens."
"Muy buena app Muy buena app, es diferente al resto y no presenta fallos"
"Fantastic! - Amazing flexibility and quality."
"Mind-Blowing unique painterly effects."
"I love this app!!!!"
"Unique effects. - Surprising amounts of app depth."
"This is crap, throw away my money!!!!!!"
"...truly a hidden treasure."
"Absolutely awesome, will use this a lot!"
"Unglaublich, was diese App kann! Einfach zu bedienen, sehr umfangreich und heraus kommen wahre Kunstwerke. Toll! "
"Wow! - Didn't expected so much from an iPhone drawing app."
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art.
In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go.
•Use the "Enlighten" tool on images that have people in the shadows
• Use large brush strokes to fill the canvas, then use smaller brush strokes to reveal detail
• Use Brushes in "Copy" mode instead of "Paint" mode to copy the source image to the canvas
• Use Tools->Blend undo.. to vary the density of your most recent change to the canvas
• Use the Airbrush in "Copy" mode to blend the image directly to the canvas after painting with brush strokes
• Try clearing to White, Black or Cream using the Fill menu before painting
• Add color noise to brush strokes to make a lively variation in the color
• Use less or no color noise when painting on skin tones
• Use the HDR correction feature on images that have people in the shadows
The maximum output image size is based on the CPU and graphics capabilities of your iOS device.
• "Enlightenment" for high contrast photos
• Zoom and pan your canvas to do detailed work
• Image cropping
• 10 levels of undo and redo
• Camera support for devices with cameras
• Gallery of sample images provided
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) correction
• RGB adjustment
• Shadows, midtones, and brightness control
• Saturation and Sharpening
• Autopaint mode
• Hue adjustment
• Add noise function
• Blend functions
• Fill to white, black or cream
• Fill frame, outline or center
• Fill to current color
• Liquify your image
• 20 brushes are provided
• Set the angle or let the brushes track your touch
• Brushes paint or copy
• Brush size and color can be varied
• Edit colors or pick colors from the canvas
• An image can be used as a source of color
• Adjust brightness, blur, saturation and hue on the fly
• Current canvas can be used as a source of image color
• Noise can be added to the color to vary the paint strokes
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
* Try FREE DEMO on the Play Store first! *
Turn your Android phone camera or remote camera into a visual motion triggered SpyCam. Your phone or remote camera will auto-capture (still photo or video) any motion within its field of vision, and then save or email the photo/video. Can be used as a serious surveillance solution, as this application has already caught several criminals in the act of stealing cars and breaking into houses. Can also be used to take candid snaps of your friends when they don't know they are on camera - now that is some good fun!
What will you spy on?
* BEST SpyCam application available on the Android Market! *
1. Hide your phone and it will take motion triggered photos or videos;
2. Don't want to use your phone as the camera? Then instead remotely connect to a webcam or another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET LiveStream);
3. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your phone can't be detected;
4. Automatically email or Twitter your captures as soon as motions are detected, so you don’t need to look at your phone to see what it has captured so far;
5. Advanced settings to tweak performance and timings;
6. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
7. Choice of photo and video resolutions, including full resolution photos and hi-def videos (requires Android 2.2 or above);
8. Quick start mode to start capturing right away;
9. Burst capture, so you never miss a thing;
10. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
This plugin for Photo Tools allows you to calculate the azimuth of the sun. Can be useful for photographers, who want to know where the sun will shine at a certain time, in a certain place.
Differences from the free version of the plugin:
1. You can save the selected locations.
2. The application does remember the last camera position on the map.
3. The application does remember the type of map used for the last time.
4. The application does search by address and geo coordinates.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
● Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD ( 1080p ) videos
● Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
● Import pre-recorded videos to create slow motion and fast motion versions of them
● Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
● Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
● Adjustable manual controls for exposure, focus, white balance and scene modes
● Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
● Stunning effect filters to make your lapse even more stunning
● Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
● Stop motion and clay animation mode with onion skin
● Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
● Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
● Lapse It is the best time lapse and stop motion available on Google Play
● Real photo based time lapse and not just record high speed videos
● Capture interval for photos ranging from milliseconds to hours
● Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
● Captures with higher image quality and for longer than HyperLapse
● Supports background capture on compatible devices
● Built-in time lapse social gallery
● Supports camera zoom
● Supports front facing camera
● Silent camera shutter mode
● Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● Hyper lapse stabilisation not supported at the moment
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● More powerful than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse
● Android L ( Lollipop ) major update coming soon
● Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 creative people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native render engine that allows you to create spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app on Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customise your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different cool and stylish cam effects to them, such as vintage and black and white.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIMELAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that allows you to accelerate a video to and watch slowly changing events much faster.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The face changes…and changes…and changes!
Take a photo and just shake.
1 shake, 2 shakes, 3 shakes…
The glasses, the mustache…
You’re only shaking, but it’s so much fun!!
So, hey! Let’s shake!
★Compatible with Twitter
We responded to the many requests for the compatibility with Twitter postings. Attach a comment with the decorated photos and you can easily post them up!
(*) Requires configurations beforehand to allow the use of Twitter.
■How to Use■
1. Take a picture or select one from a photo album
>From the left, the icons at the top of the screen indicate “Snap a photo with the camera,” “Select from the gallery,” "Resume," and “Go to the website.”
If you choose “Snap a photo with the camera,” a face guide will appear, so please use it as a base.
2. When the picture is displayed, touch the screen.
The menu button will appear.
3. Touch the “Edit” button.
Match the outline of the face.
4. Touch the “OK” button when you roughly match the outline of the face.
* You may adjust the length with the up and down arrows.
* Match the position of each of the eyebrows, eyes, and mouth
5. Touch “Finish”
★All you have to do now is shake! Shake! Shake!
※If you touch the screen and select “Save,” you can save and/or send your finished picture to PC's and cell phones.