Use the interactive controls to:
- Visualize and plan for the "golden hour"
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at Sunrise or Sunset
- Visualize the Sun throughout the day or through the year
- Study the sun shadow ratio and projection to visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Sun Bearing and Altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Dawn & Dusk Times
- Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Sun's path in the sky change
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
Check out the Full Version of Sun Surveyor for:
- Augmented Reality Camera View - Visualize sun and moon positions and paths overlaid upon the device's camera input; determine whether the sun will go behind a building or will come through a window
- Interactive Map View - plan a remote shot or PV array placement, interact with a top-down perspective of sun and moon paths and events
- Moon Information, Summer and Winter Solstice Paths & Equinox Paths
- Offline Usage, Entering Coordinates, Searching, Saving & Loading Locations, Export/Import/Backup to Google Earth .kml format
- Widgets (9 total) for home screen and lock screen
* Internet Usage is for reverse geocoding - looking up the Address of your current Location, flurry analytics, and ads
* Please email with any bugs or suggestions, if you have questions let me know and I can try to help you!
Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Visualize the sun and moon throughout the day or over a year for any location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for any location
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio, Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil, Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, upcoming moon phase dates and a Super Moon finder!
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view. Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference in vertical angles between two locations.
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen and lockscreen
- Import and Export of Locations - (new!) import Google Earth .kmz/.kml placemarks, and export to share with others or for backup purposes
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Send screenshots and details
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the Sun
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español, русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体), 한국의, čeština, Türkçe, Português (Brasil), Polski
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the app is not working for them.
Take better photos by simply knowing when the sun sets and rises. This is a great tool for photographers and hikers! The sunset and sunrise times are extremely useful if you want to take good looking photos. To get good landscape photos you should be at the shooting location near sunset or sunrise, usually the best photos can be taken just after sunrise or just before sunset, but sometimes the light and sky can look good for as long as one hour after sunset while the sky gradually turns blue. The reason photos often look bad in the midday sun is that the light has very sharp shadow edges and the light intensity is too high. Take better photos with the help of this app!
Permissions needed: Coarse Location, used to calculate the sunset and sunrise times based on your location.
Swipe the hour wheel at bottom to move backward and forward in time.
Since this is an early version I would appreciate if you could send me any feedback on the application to: email@example.com. Please mail me if you have problems with the app, rather than just give a bad rating. Thank you.
Solar site surveys
Building site locations
Buying & Selling Real Estate
Hassle free return policy. If you like the app, please rate and review it! If you don't, please contact me and let me know how I can make it better. If you have a feature you think should be added, let me know about it. I am considering adding the lunar path, and the ability to change the date while viewing the paths in the camera view.
NOTE: Some users have noticed a problem after upgrading to Gingerbread (2.3.3). Gingerbread has a compass bug, causing issues with apps that use the compass/accelerometer. Google "Gingerbread compass" for more information.
The information is plotted in 2D on a Map. Values are available for the current day, a specific user defined day or the solstices.
It can be used to
- plan photo shoots and photography
- plan trips and holidays
- plant flowers and plants on the sunny side of gardens
- choose a real estate
- calibrate orientation and inclination of solar panels
- estimate exposure to sunlight
** Please report problems and errors through email - not comments **
The internet permission is needed in order to display the maps
-Amazing 3D live wallpaper for your phone!
- Interactive feature: Tap on the screen and new images will appear immediately!
- There is full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- This beautiful, free and enjoyable background is waiting for you!
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Motion of flashes and lights keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different themes.
- HD graphics and open GL.
- Optimized Battery Usage.
- Compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
In this app you can view sun-data of multiple locations. These can be defined manually or automatically by getting your GPS- or network location. Furthermore it is possible to add reminder for the events, that you do not miss them. Additionally you have the opportunity to manually set timezones of the locations, which can be helpful if you are planning trips to locations with another timezone than the one, where you currently are in.
Core features at a glance
- Calculation of sunrise and sunset
- Calculation of moonrise and moonset + moonphase
- Calculation of civil blue hour
- Calculation of golden hour
- Visualization of the azimuth-data of sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- 5 days weather prediction
- definition of multiple locations, including current position (based on GPS)
- monthly forecast
- export of forecast-data to Excel-tables
- reminder for events
Note: the calculated values are approximations. Additionally it depends on weather situation, how good or if the blue or golden hour is visible.
Solar Hike includes following features.
* * * Solar Highlights * * *
► Sunrise Time
► Sunset Time
► Sun Noon Time
► Daylight Duration
► Sunrise Azimuth
► Sunset Azimuth
► Sun Current Altitude
► Sun Current Azimuth
► Sunrise Variation
► Sunset Variation
► Civil Twilight
► Nautical Twilight
► Astronomical Twilight
* * * Solar Calendar * * *
Solar Calendar has the option to find the information about the Sun which includes the features in the Solar Highlights with the desired date.
* * * Solar Compass * * *
Solar Compass is useful to find the Sunrise and the Sunset Azimuth/Heading using the compass.
► Sunrise Azimuth
► Sunset Azimuth
► Your Direction
* * * Lunar Highlights * * *
► Moon-rise Time
► Moon-set Time
► Moon-rise Azimuth
► Moon-set Azimuth
► Moon current Altitude
► Moon current Azimuth
► Moon Phase
► Moon Visibility
* * * Lunar Calendar * * *
Lunar Calendar has the option to find the information about the Moon which includes the features in the Lunar Highlights with the desired date.
* * * Lunar Compass * * *
Lunar Compass is useful to find the Moon-rise and Moon-set Azimuth/Heading using the compass.
► Moon-rise Azimuth
► Moon-set Azimuth
► Your Direction
Keywords: sunrise, sunset, azimuth, altitude, variation, twilight, civil, nautical, astronomical, time, direction, solar, panel, photography, photographers, tourism, travelers. science, gps, location, cities, moon, lunar, phase, visibility, calendar, golden, blue, hour.
Find sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
The summer and winter solstices show the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
You can also predict the shadow, the sunlight in and out of a house, and even where the sun will be... if reflected in water!
Caution: some phones don't handle correctly gyroscopic sensors. Should you notice any innaccurate display, try deactivating gyros into application menu/settings.
http://SunTrajectory.net in the press:
AppsZoom . rated 4* . "Easy, useful and powerful VR app."
100BestAndroidApps . "This really is a special app."
Professional photographer Alan Goldstein . "An invaluable tool for planning photographs."
Location manager Mariano Cukar . "It's a tool every location manager and scouter should have."
Golf Course Superintendent Logan Freeman . "Helps me determine which trees need to be removed or to be pruned."
If you have a question, if you wish for an improvment or if you have trouble running the application on your phone, please contact sylde.net:
http://SunTrajectory.net allows you to display the future trajectories of the sun in augmented reality:
* Look through your phone and see the path of the sun.
* Plan the sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
* Travel in time and see what course the sun will follow in the months to come.
* The summer and winter solstices are displayed, showing the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
* Take and save photos.
* Check afterwards the different trajectories of the sun for a whole year.
Moon Path is included:
* No need to have both apps installed on your phone.
* You can browse the trajectories of the sun, its shadow and also of the moon on the same photos!
* Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
* For more details, please visit the website of
* Visualize the sunlight in and out of a house you wish to buy for every month of the year.
* Predict the consequences of a shadow.
* Think about the orientation of a terrace, imagine creating a new window.
* Export your photos, including the drawing of the sun path, to your computer and integrate those pictures into a report (for example: photovoltaics).
* Plan your pictures according to the light effect you wish to create.
* Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be lit from the angle you have chosen.
* Plan when that same subject will be aligned with the moon.
* Use the calendar of the moon phases.
* Plan when the sun will light a scene (and not be hidden by a mountain or a building).
* Imagine the outline of shadows on the scene at a later date.
* Use the agenda to plan your future pictures.
* This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
* Use Google Maps to pinpoint its exact location.
Justification of the authorizations required by the app:
* Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
Photos are saved on the SD card.
* Coarse (network-based) location / fine (GPS) location
The app requires your location to compute the trajectories.
* Prevent device from sleeping
Only while the app is running.
* Full Internet access
Used by GoogleMaps only.
* Take pictures and videos
The app takes pictures and displays video.
**20+ sketch modes to choose from
**Adjust the effect percentage
**Adjust the color of the effects
**Easy to use and fast
**Share your photo to Facebook and Official Effecto Facebook page with other users.
Enjoy Sketch It and become a Sketch Guru.
Your phone will download quickly? That is over thanks to the charger sun / moon.
Have you lost your phone charger? You do not mind. Forget external batteries and another energy supplements.
Just put your phone to direct sunlight or moonlight (preferably full moon), and watch the battery increases.
The days of beach will provide large loads.
Lighten your bag on your travels. No need charger!
If conditions are not favorable for day mode, night active sensors through the "moon-mode" and your smartphone will reset to 100% of your battery in a matter of minutes.
10 minutes of exposure are enough to make a call, and 45 for a full recharge (depending on model and weather conditions).
To protect your phone from overcharging, do not leave for a long time exposed to direct sunlight.
To protect your phone from theft, do not leave it exposed for a long time in the light of the moon.
Note: The screen of your Android phone can not be used as a solar panel.
With charging sun / moon is a prank app!
Spend jokes to your friends and be the life of the party with this application.
Please note this in your vote, because technically you can not use the screen as solar energy to generate electricity and charge the battery.
Keywords: beach, sun, moon, charger, power, battery, panel, solar, lunar, full load, call, emergency, cloudy weather, laugh, laugh, humor, joke
Stay up-to-date with the FREE iPhone app – Photos of my friends! The best way to complete your Facebook-app experience. This app shouldn’t be missing from your iPhone!
- the holiday photos of your friends
- all the photos of the last party
- all the funny photos of the last years
There hasn’t been such an app till now! You’ ll be notified every time that your friends post new photos on Facebook. You’ll be able to see the photos in the best resolution right on your iPhone. Scroll through the greatest memories of your friends – the photos are loaded automatically!
Cool, hot, crazy! Rate the photos of your friends just with a click. Which of your friends’ photos look cool, hot or crazy? Have fun and tell your friends which are your fave photos!
Facebook is a must! This app is working only in connection with Facebook. Simply connect with Facebook and the new photos of your friends will be downloaded in the app. The photos are portrayed in an amazing clear resolution. This app shouldn’t be missing from your iPhone!
Love pics App can covert any photo from:
1. Photo from Phone Gallery
2. New Picture from Photo Camera
3. Photo from Facebook or your friends pictures from Facebook.
And turn them into Love Pictures. Love Pics is the best collection if Love turned photos with 18 themes to pic from and you can save the photos on your phone or share them with any photo sharing application.
Love Pics is the best way to express love to loved ones by turning any photo into love themed photo. Simple Love Test is to check how your picture looks with Love Pics themes.
ADDED CARTOON FILTER
FOTODANZ+ WITH ANIMATED LIVE WALLPAPER IS NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY!
fotodanzs by users: http://bit.ly/10REJWM
fotodanz makes it super simple to create cool animated photographs (cinemagraphs) - you can now be incredibly creative with your camera! It’s FREE! No need to register either.
You simply compose, shoot a short video clip (3 or 5s), circle the area(s) to animate, press Ok and you are ready to share your creations with the world. It is that easy!
You can record 3 or 5 seconds, animate multiple areas, select the starting image for animation and change looping styles. You can enhance your images with a number of photo filters too.
Your images are saved locally under pictures\fotodanz folder, so you can access them and share them anyway you like. We have made it easy to share via Facebook, Twitter and SMS. We have now added Generic Sharing too. For more privacy, you can share directly via emails. Enjoy!
CNET Editors' Rating: Excellent 8.1/10 - "fotodanz's simplicity is certainly its biggest strength. That said, it is a fantastic app for creating cinemagraphs." - Jaymar Cabebe, reviews.cnet.com (http://cnet.co/Su1aOe)
"fotodanz is truly an interesting new addition to the long list of photography apps in the Play Store. Not only is it super easy, it also makes great looking photos that truly dance.", Kim Barloso, android.appstorm.net (http://bitly.com/VzHleU)
"It’s one thing to say that a photo is alive; it’s another thing to build a tool to actually make it so. fotodanz is similar to Flixel [and other cinemagraph applications like Cinemagram and Kinotopic on iPhone] but manages to keep things simple.”, Daniel Bader, www.MobileSyrup.com (http://bit.ly/LDzvWg)
"Dancing photos are now finally at your discretion, with the exclusive launch of fotodanz over on Google Play. …the new Android app is very easy to use and… …will provide you with all you need to come up with your own cool cinemagraphs.”, Adrian Diaconescu, www.androidauthority.com (http://bit.ly/N5FLNL.)
"[fotodanzes] remind me of the pictures we could see in the entire 'Harry Potter' series, pictures that moved; this feels the same, just that the movements are reduced to a couple of seconds.", Aitor Ruiz, www.andronly.com article in Spanish: http://bit.ly/OCadcs | Google Translation in English: http://bit.ly/LVkZR4
How it Works:
1. Compose and press capture (fotodanz will automatically record 3 or 5 seconds of video)
2. Now circle the region(s) to animate and press Ok (you can double-tap to redo the circles)
3. Preview animation, add filter effects and/or select looping options.
4. Press Ok to save and you are ready to share!
1. Super easy user interface and workflow (patent pending)
2. Automatic video stabilizer that removes video jitter caused by handshake during capture
3. Simple method for choosing up to six separate/overlapping motion areas (patent pending)
4. Images are saved locally so that you can save/share them anyway you like
5. Easy sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Generic Sharing feature; direct/private sharing via emails
6. 3 or 5 seconds record time selection (press More on Capture screen)
7. Photo filters to enhance your images
8. Looping options (Press More on Preview screen)
9. Image rotation (for sharing landscape images)
Alternate search words: photodance, fotodance, photodanz
More from developer
*** !!! 2012 Winner - Australian Mobile Awards !!! ***
WHAT IT HAS:
* Forecasts - so you know what to expect (today, tomorrow and the week ahead, plus weather warnings)
* Current Weather - so you know what is happening now (for a range of nearby locations)
* Animated Radar - so you know where it is raining, and whether it is heading your way (with animated radar image loops)
* Extended Features
- List of current warning
- Rainfall forecasts maps for up to 4 days ahead
- Map showing all nearest local observations
- Map of major cities' observations and forecasts
- Map of state and nationwide latest observed temperatures
- Synoptic history maps and forecast maps
- National satellite cloud image loops
- Forecast maximum UV index map
- 7 day forecasts for more than 250 official forecast locations
- Detailed local observations for more than 800 locations, typically updated every 10 mins
- Each forecast location includes up to 6 nearest official observation locations, accessible by side-scrolling action.
- 50+ rain radar locations around Australia
- The radar view also has a "Locate Me" feature which queries the device GPS and then centres the radar map on your current location along with a crosshair cursor.
- Radar data delivery has been carefully optimised to arrive quickly on your device
Your feedback is welcomed, and the application includes an email link on its information screen for that purpose.
- This application contains weather data *only* for Australian places. It is offered to overseas users only for those who want to keep an eye on Australian weather.
- Forecasts for regional locations for which BOM does not supply 7 day official forecasts have been extended with BOM computer modelling data. This is not as reliable as human-generated forecasts, but can still provide useful guidance about temperature and rainfall trends for those locations where this is not available from BOM published forecasts.