Globe Map 3D VR - is an interactive globe with over 100 original and colorful pictures that gives the user both a conceptual overview and the descriptive information on various topics, which are organized into different sections. Interactive visualizations on a 3d model of Earth can be turned and viewed from all angles. Globe Map 3D VR is a great aid to teachers for visualizing continents and oceans with their students. Our 3d globe is a must have for anyone who wants to learn geography and discover the world.
• Relief 3d model of the Earth
• Randomized order of viewing images–especially helpful for taking quizzes and reviewing
• Geographical map from extraordinary point of view
• Handy navigational menu bar–linear and nonlinear access to any screen while also showing user’s current position in the large volume of content
• More than 500 geographic objects on the interactive globe
• More than 100 wonders of the world
• Sky Map add-on
• Full description of any object or point on the surface
• 100x zoom to see all continents and oceans
• Fast access to numerous interesting facts
• Friendly multilanguage interface
• No Internet connection required
This interactive globe is navigated by familiar trackpad gestures, pinching to zoom in and out on the maps, rotating your fingers on the screen will rotate the 3d globe on a virtual 360 degree axis, and swiping your fingers on the device will move your view around the globe. This extraordinary geographical map let you to choose a country and learn where it is on the 3d globe, then read the information and interesting facts and enjoy realistic sky map.
Globe Map 3D VR has many of the locations on the maps with clickable buildings, monuments, or natural wonders, and bring up information windows about the item you clicked.