Bring you a change from the "subconscious", it is a new type of self-development app.
Easy to use! Just press the start button to launch the app!
Smartphone, when you are using the tablet will encourage the "at any time" your "subconscious".
◆ The lucky constitution ◆ And what exactly that is lucky constitution?
The world, at about the same capacity, at about the same annual income, even in people of about the same look, there are people who believe and people who think "happiness", "unhappy".
In addition, there are unfortunate people even in people who have a lot of money. Pieces and modest even happiness in life as of Bhutan There are very high heart rich people live.
In other words, happiness is, and rather than the outer and material, and you can say say that is brought about by the inner-inner face.
The lucky constitution, · Ability to feel good luck - Ability to find good luck - The ability to be converted into fortune Point of view to focus to good luck
If we raised these capabilities, it's a "happy".
And, we will carry out support to increase these capabilities in this app.
Even happening the same event, but also to discomfort pleasantly also To different point of view to capture things. Pains of life, but it you want pleasantly alive ♪
◆ make use of subliminal stimuli consciously ◆ Have you ever heard the word "subliminal effect"? The term "subliminal effect", it is the effect of consciousness as being a appear by giving a stimulus to below the boundary region of the subconscious. Although the study began from the 19th century, now, Japan including, in most cases in such as movies and television broadcasting countries, has been banned for use.
I think I feel a little scary also say so. That is because it may have been manipulated to "unconsciously" someone.
In the reverse, by yourself this effect, by using "consciously"? ?
it is that the "get used to myself want to be."
We, "the positive, to take advantage of the subliminal effect", has created the word "Pojiriminaru" in the sense of.
If it words that your aim is rapidly accumulated entered into his subconscious, do you become so.
We can say with affirmations to see in that sense. In a nutshell the affirmation "self-declaration", in other words, by you remind myself, it will become a fact by also that we take that it is not a fact even. Something in the very general America, running in (which is also It is a kind of unconscious state) "Yes, I can, Yes, I can, Yes, I can ···" By continuing muttering, the positive words To more and more fed into your subconscious, we have been dwarf wonder and imperceptibly confidence.
In this app you I offer an effective document in order to become a good luck constitution. You, is set to "unawares ..." good luck constitution within you are using a smartphone / tablet on a daily basis ♪
◆ we "consciousness to have consciousness" is only only 3% ◆ Did you know? Among the "consciousness" of the people, conscious awareness = conscious mind is said and only 3%. The rest of the whopping 97% is it is called unconscious = subconscious. What this means is, we regardless of whether they are aware, are you influenced by anything. It's from birth to much, leading to the now. TV program, every ad, it is family, acquaintances, friends, from events around the world.
By leveraging on the positive "subliminal effect", it is an app to help you as you hope will come true. Access to your subconscious mind, let's fall in love with yourself!
Self-help book in the world we are out as the number of stars. That time is much affected, and even in the positive, I'm quite you need a patience to be continued.
That's why, I think the use of smartphone / tablet that is not essential to daily life's effective. In the amount of 1 pieces of cake, it will continue to increase support you ♪
Together with such self-help book or your favorite method of all means please take advantage ♪
Also, please stay tuned to the future development of this "Pojiriminaru" series ♪
◆ How to use ◆ The app download, to start it simply by pressing the "start" button!
When you are looking at the net, "effective message to become the lucky constitution" will be displayed on the screen even when you have mail.
If there is time if, it is sometimes a fine. Please on the "my mood and feelings of when you achieve" the document one by one to be displayed Imagine "in as much as possible real". Consciously it to "experience" it is also one effective way. There are "But (in fact) difficult ..." such as negative emotions does not require any. Just "happy!" And "did it!" "Fun!" Such feelings, it is to imagine yourself when that became the emotion. and I'm good Tatte Tsu jumping in the flame if joy ♪
I can not imagine? If so, I say I have experienced to play a such a "role" ♪