Push keg information to NFC tags and your friends (and fellow drinkers) will be able to tap and see all of details of your beer before the pour! Now you can write multiple kegs to a single NFC tag! This allows you to put a single tag on your kegerator and have it store all of your keg info!
• Create a new keg (or copy an existing keg) with detailed beer info:
• Name, style, color
• ABV, IBU, OG, and FG
• Brew date and keg date
• Detailed description
• Keg size - whatever size keg you have, we can track! (in gallons)
• Keg level - great for partial batches
• Add tasting notes to keep track of how you (and others) like the beer - these stay with your keg, even after it's finished!
• Push keg information to NFC tags
• Now you can push as many as you have to a single tag!
• Read Tapp'd NFC tags and load detailed beer info
• Allow drinkers to track their pours and watch the keg level update dynamically!
• Tested with Mifare Ultralight C NFC tags, should be compatible with most / all tags with at least 192 bytes of storage
• Setup keg level notifications so you'll know when your kegs are getting low!
• Control at what level and how frequently you want to be notified
FULL CLOUD BACKUP
• Keg information pushed to the cloud, making sure your data is safe from an accidental uninstall
• Manage multiple accounts on one device (requires multiple Google accounts on device)
• Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) or higher
• NFC Adapter (for NFC functionality)
I'm always looking for feedback and would love to hear what features you'd like to see in future releases!
Questions? Comments? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
tappd, tapp'd, homebrew, homebrewing, brewing, keg, kegerator, beer
v 1.0.1 - Added ability to customize keg sizes, minor bug fixes
v 1.0.2 - Added overlays to provide help screen on first load, updated format of NFC tags
v 1.0.3 - Added three new beer color choices, fixed bug with setting keg size (allow decimal places), major bug fix with adding kegs
v.188.8.131.52 - Improved adding keg workflow, back-end speed improvements, minor bug fixes