This is the beta version. It will be include more then 3000 strong word in version 2. It will make more friendly usable and enhance dynamism for your strong suggestion and feedback.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Should work especially well on tablets.
The best feature of this app allows you to look up words FROM ANY APPLICATION (Note: Requires that the other app allows user to select text and SHARE to other applications).
Full list of Cool & Unique Features:
* Look up words from ANY application that allows text selection and sharing to other apps
* Dictionary/Thesaurus. Uses the free and popular Wordnet 3.0 word database stored locally for super quick searches! No internet required when looking up words. If word is not available locally, you can still use the 'Search Web' function
* Allows you to search web if not found in local dictionary or more info required
* Zippy text UI AND alternative unique & fascinating take on a self organising UI called the 'Fiddle' view
* Keep notes on search terms
* Favourite words list
* No crazy and dangerous permissions on your phone. Only internet permissions for ads. Sorry need to fund the development somehow ^_^
The main aim is to get this app being THE ONLY dictionary/thesaurus app you will ever need and want. Hence bugs, feedback and questions are all very much welcomed. Although it is a 1 man team for now so responses may lag a little. Please be patient.
*** IF you are rating the app poorly, we would be very happy and grateful if you could please also provide reasons for the poor rating. We would really love to fix ANY issues with the app if possible in future versions. Thanking you in advance for any constructive criticism you may have! ^_^ ***
The comprehensive English dictionary database includes:
- 150,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 120,000 meaning
- 29,000 usage examples, quotes
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
The synonyms database is stored offline on your phone so it is available even in the absence of an Internet link.
This application does just one thing and it does it well.
It has over 150000 known words.
See a list of the most probable matches for the word you are searching for the same type you type it.
Social Webbie for Android is here.
Social Webbie is an android application for staying connected to Facebook and Twitter.
Tweet,Update,Like,Comment,Follow,Unfollow,Upload all in a single app.
To use this app,you must have both Facebook and Twitter accounts.
This is just the beginning more features to come.
Like the app at:
The free version contains ads.
A paid ad - free version is also available for US only
1)Keep logged into Facebook and twitter as much as you want.
2)Update to Facebook and twitter at the same time with the press of a single button.
3)Upload to Facebook and twitter at the same time with the press of a single button.
a)Update your status.
b)View profile and wall
c)Like ,Comment ,Delete Comments
d)View your home,your friend list.
e)View photos(only from feed not from wall)
a)Tweet and upload photos
b)Retweet , Reply, Favorite tweets
c)View your timeline, friends timeline and public timeline and user lists.
d)View user profile,followers and following.
e)View Retweets by you and to you.
f)Follow and Unfollow users.
g)View user favorites and your mentions.
h) Search twitter for users and tweets.
Its advisable to read the help first at