Widgets and notifications are supported as well, making it even easier to check your favorite Minecraft server! Notifications can be set to trigger when a server is down or has a certain number of players, and widgets can show the number of players online for any number of servers you choose.
This version of server status has advertisements. If you don't want advertisements, or want to support development directly, please consider purchasing Server Status Pro (thanks!).
This app needs some permissions to run, namely INTERNET (needs to ask servers over the internet), ACCESS_WIFI_STATE (for broadcast addresses, to use for Pocket Edition servers) and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (checks to see if wifi/mobile data is enabled, if not, alert the user accordingly).
Note: THIS IS NOT MINECRAFT ON YOUR PHONE, OR A POPULAR SERVER LISTER. MINECRAFT SERVER STATUS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG AB. MINECRAFT IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF MOJANG AB.
Your device must be ROOTED!
- Password authentication
- Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
- Mouse & Kb emulation
- Clipboard support
You need a ROOTED device.
Start the app.
Only supports GET.
DocumentRoot is configurable.
Listen to Port number is configurable.
Basic authentication is configurable.
possession of inside information obtained from the mime android, otherwise it is application / octet-stream.
Displays the output of such a request of the tail-f on the screen.
Ad will appear at the bottom for some reason.
*Support for devices that use ARM & Intel processor*
This application is a web server application for android, include:
- LIGHTTPD as Web Server ,
- PHP as PHP Server ,
- MYSQL as MySQL Server ,
- PhpMyAdmin as MySQL Client , and
- MSMTP as SMTP Client
It all wrapped into one application called Bit Web Server. So easy to run on android device, just single click then you can run web dynamic scripts.
This application is specially designed for the mobile n tablet, so this application requires very small memory.
For running this application the first time after you download it from google play your internal memory in device requirements should not be less than 50MB. Because this application does not download any data on internet, all data is wrapped into a (apk). And this application can also be accessed from a computer network via wifi or tethering.
This application runs without an internet connection, requires internet only when first run to check the license, if you install the app from google play this otherwise licensed, then to run this application so it does not require internet access (OFFLINE Application).
BitWebServer can run a variety of CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, etc. Besides CMS can also run PHP frameworks like Code Igniter, YII, CakePHP, etc.
It is the same as WAMP or LAMP or XAMPP on your computer or laptop, but this is for android devices with lighttpd instead of apache.
Modules/extensions which compiled on PHP is:
- and more libraries like as freetype, jpeg, png, openssl, etc.
Storage Engine support on MySQL is:
*And If you get a bug, request feature, etc. Please sent to my email with detail description*
I thanks for all developer PHP, MySql, Lighttpd, PhpMyadmin, MSMTP, Busybox, and findicon.com
1. Periodically checks for e-mails via POP3 and send them via SMS.
2. Send SMS by HTTP GET request on its internal webserver.
3. Forward received SMS to desired e-mail via SMTP.
4. Forward received SMS by calling remote webserver via HTTP GET.
Example PHP code: http://pastebin.com/h8eAkjMN
- Basic & digest authentication for secure access
- Server side includes (SSI)
- Directory index
- Directory downloads in tar, tgz & zip formats
- Resumable file downloads
- Built-in Dynamic DNS updates
- Up to 20 parallel connections
- Comprehensive HTTP logs
Additional features in Pro version
- HTTPS/TLS support with BKS & PKCS12 keystores
- Password based file encryption (128 bit AES & Triple DES)
- GZip file compression
- Directory index in JSON & XML formats and index sorting
- Highly configurable with support for up to 999 per-port parallel connections
- Directory level configuration
- Support for more Dynamic DNS providers like ZoneEdit etc.
- Auto start on boot
Visit homepage for more info and documentation.
* Please report bugs