- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
- Blink led flash alerts on Call, ringing flashlight
- Blink led flash alerts on SMS
- This application help you do not miss any Call and SMS
- Ringing flashlight when phone have icoming Call and incoming SMS
- You can turn on or turn off service by manual over device status sound mode as Ring, Vibrate or Silent mode
- Allow change speed blink flashlight
- Flash Alerts on Call and SMS has Material design UI, nice and easy to use
- When you press volume key, flash alerts on call will be turn off
- Turn off flash alerts when battery low, help you save battery
- If you like our application please rate 5 start for us
- If you find any problems with Flash Alerts on Call / SMS please E-mail us
Thank for your support!
Flash Alert on Call application reminds you of a incoming call, message (SMS) and notifications with the blink of light with the use of camera Flash Light. This Application mostly use when your phone in Silent Mode or you are not hear your incoming calls, SMS and notifications ring tone.
It is also used as Strobe Light, Party Light, LED Light as well as Torch/Flash Light.
- Flashing on incoming calls.
- Flashing on incoming SMS.
- Flashing on incoming notification of facebook,gtalk and whatsapp
- You can use this application as Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, SOS Light, Party LED Light
- You can controls Flash Interval with the use of setting.
- Set flash blink speed.
Note: For notification flash alert you need to turn ON Accessibility service from your device settings.
This application will use your camera flash to make blinking signals while your device is ringing or new notification message is received. A very useful and handy application for those who are always busy in meetings or work in hospitals or in silent zones.
♥♥ Features ♥♥
♦ When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink
♦ Incoming call flash and sms flash can be used together or separately
♦ Blinking can be disabled with just a tap on screen
♦ Blinking frequency can be changed as per your needs
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
Are you looking for a secure flashlight that does not go off no matter how you hold or touch your smart phone?
Have you ever experienced trouble because your flashlight did not work due to advertising network issues in urgent situations?
Then, try this LED Flashlight!
✔ The fastest flashlight that turns on immediately when you start the application.
✔ The true flashlight that is easy to use without any settings.
✔ The secure fresh that does not go off no matter how to hold or touch it as it only activates the Home button.
✔ The most stable and reliable flashlight that has been tested more than 10,000 times in everyday activities.
✔ The screen image that ensures vision and comfort of the eyes so you can see the objects clearly.
✔ No ad windows.
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
- RINGING FLASHLIGHTwhen a call comes in and ringing flashlight when receiving SMS messages for free, at no batteries
- When you receive an incoming call or a new message, the flash light will blink til you answer the call, and the flash light will blink for a certain number of times in a case of new messages
- Ringing flashlight is one of the best application in ringing flashlight. The apps are useful in lack of light situation, or at night when the phone is in silent mode. Do you want to have that app? Simply install it.
- Ringing flashlight is to signal the flash of the camera when there is an incoming call. The app is used in case when you cannot hear your phone ringing or the phone is in silent mode, it is easier to find your phone.
★★★RINGING FLASHLIGHT has these features:
- Ringing flashlight
- SMS incoming flashlight
- You can use the app in case of SOS by turning on the app, pressing the Test Flash button, and the LED light will blink.
- Ringning Flashlight, Flashlight, Flash alerts
- Flash alert sms
- Flash alert call
At night, it can be used as regular flashlight
The speed and the blinking rate can be adjusted.
In practice, ringing flashlight is mostly used when a phone is in silent mode, or the user do not hear the incoming call ringing, sms incoming ringing.
Bright LED Flashlight that is always with you. Uses your camera flash.
-Full Brightness LED (App Only)
-Widget (Limited set of Motorola phones only.)
*** Requires phone with camera flash. If your device will flash when taking a picture, this app should work for you.
--Flash Light Alert on Call & SMS.
--Options for enable or disable flashing on each of the native Normal, Vibrate and Silent modes.
--Work as a torchlight in Dark places.
--Blink alert on miss call.
--Simple and Easy to use interface.
So get your phone working with this Flash Blink Alerts.
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
Just add home screen WIDGET and touch it to make a light! Just as simple as that!
You may Enable it via:
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- In App Button
- By starting an app (Unlimited Version)
You may Disable it:
- Just Shake, without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone! (Unlimited Version)
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- Notification Bar (Just tap it!)
- In App Button
It is as simple as possible!
You won't need to carry a torch anymore! All you need is this app!
"Unlimited" version do not show the message asking about the upgrade and it has "Shake To Disable" and "On Start Enable" functions integrated. Other functionality is the same as free version. If you like "Led Flashlight" please support future development by buying this app! Thanks!
This app supports most phones with Camera LED. But just to be sure you may want to check free version first:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE (Google Play license verification)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!