Please open and set preferences, back-end has changed in away that older preferences are not valid anymore.
-GPS and cell -location enabled
-Saved routes and addresses
-Route on Google Map
-Alert for last stop
UI Enhancements and new icons by: Iiro Jäppinen
Swedish translation by: Thomas Jaatinen
Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kirkonummi, Kerava Journey Planner
Transportation application for Helsinki Metropolitan Area (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kirkonummi, Kerava)
Bussit is a reittiopas clone for android devices.
It is easy to use and nice.
It is possible to search with address and your location.
Shows results conveniently, you can see details of the route such as stops lists.
Shows results on map with color code also has color code for cycle route.
Saves search queries to card so you can select location from history.
Live trams, trains, and metro can be seen on the map.
Also can select location from map.
Tags: HSL, Transport Helsinki, Reittiopas
!!!! If maps does crash you need to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms !!!
-HSL: Helsinki, Finland
-ORCA: Seattle, WA
-Clipper: San Francisco, CA
-EZ-Link: Singapore (Not compatible with all devices)
-Suica: Tokyo, Japan
-PASMO: Tokyo, Japan
-ICOCA: Kansai, Japan
-Bilhete Único: São Paulo, Brazil
-NETS FlashPay: Singapore
Read your travel card information with this application.
-Ticket expiration date
-Season ticket status
-Latest travels and refills
Some features works only with HSL card
-Johannes Siipola, Icons.
Travel Card Reader Free is released under the GPLv3: https://github.com/miikkajs/farebot.git
The service should work with Sonera, Elisa, DNA, Saunalahti, Kolumbus, Zeroforty and Tele Finland subscriptions. Read more - http://www.hsl.fi/EN/ticketsandfares/singleticketsanddaytickets/Pages/ticketbymobilephone.aspx
Kertalipun ostaminen Helsingin seudun liikenteessä on nyt vaivattomampaa kuin koskaan! Tilaa A1 - kännykkälippu puhelimellasi parilla napin painalluksella ja käytä säästynyt aika johonkin hyödylliseen. Sovellus lähettää A1 viestin numeroon 16355 puolestasi (viesti on maksullinen, tarkista hinta HSL:stä). Lue lisää - http://www.hsl.fi/FI/liputjahinnat/kertajavuorokausiliput/Sivut/kannykkalippu.aspx
Full description on web-page: http://hsl.2rooms.net
Languages: eng, fin, rus, fra, esp, est, swe, vie
this app requires about 75MB free space on SD-card (sometimes more, when database keeps all timetables from summer and winter periods).
Julkiset on pk-seudun julkiseen liikenteeseen suunnattu mobiilipalvelu, joka toimii reittioppaan tavoin. Julkiset -sovelluksen pääideanan on pysäkkihälytys, joka hälyttää sinua jäämään pois kyydistä oikealla pysäkillä (ei toiminnassa vielä beta-vaiheessa).
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Unofficial, not supported by HSL in any manner. Use at your own risk.
The application is currently only available in Finnish, sorry.
This application is a contest entry in the Apps4Finland competition: http://www.apps4finland.fi/kilpailutyo/matkakortti-widget/
Vote for Matkakortti Widget: https://www.otakantaa.fi/fi-FI/Hankkeet/Apps4Finland_2013_yleisoaanestys/Apps4Finland_2013_yleisoaanestys_Valitse
Source code available under GPLv2 at https://github.com/dezgeg/matkakortti-widget
9292 your travel companion
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for Android planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
- good overview over events (arrangeable by date, location or category)
- use a full-text search to quickly find events
- see what's up next and how far you are away
- lets you navigate to your next destination
- check-in at locations using Foursquare or Facebook
- background information for many artists and links you might find interesting.
The app has the following features:
- Realtime journey planner
- Timetable of departing trains per station
- Summary of Planned work and disruptions
- Station specific information regarding facilities
- Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
- Online journey planning using TFL
- Underground, Bus, Train, DLR, Tram, and River
- GPS aware
- Save plans offline
- One touch 'Take me home' feature
- Semi geographical Tube map
- TFL Live Departures
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
Latest update includes
- Tube status fixes
- App2SD support
- Update of station data
- DLR live departures fix
- Improved live departure performance
Not assoc with TFL / National Rail
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
Easy to use with an intuitive layout and flow.
► Easy to use point to point journey planner
► Live departures boards for bus, tube, train.
► Intelligent location search (stations, points of interest, post-codes etc.)
► Interactive tube map
How to use the journey planner:
► Select journey end points by text search (station names, points of interest, post codes etc.), selecting markers/pins on the map, choose your current location or a saved favourite place.
► If required, override the default journey date & time, (arrive or depart),
► If required, specify additional journey options (transport mode / mobility requirements).
► Press Go! (►►)
► View itineraries as a list or on the map.
► View transport routes (list of stops or map) with journey/arrival times.
► Keep a record of journey plans for viewing off-line.
► Built-in, searchable, interactive, geographical Tube Map
► Tube status report (Now / weekend)
► Reminder alarms for selected itineraries
(long press the itinerary to activate)
► Font size settings (select in preferences)
► Filters and sort options for departures boards
► Seamless connection from journey plans to live departures boards
Example location searches:
Stations - try 'oxford' or 'bank'
Points of interest - 'Big Ben'
Post codes - try 'NW1 5LR'.
Street name - try 'Tottenham Court Rd'
Locality - try 'Notting Hill'
Tip: before you start typing, the search dialog shows your top three 'My places'. Sort 'My places' using the grabbers on the right of the screen to get home, work, etc. in the top three.
London journey planning, made easy.
► Powered by the Transport for London Journey Planner API
► Live London bus and underground departures and status provided by Transport for London
► Scheduled departures provided by Traveline / TMU Limited
► Rail information contains data provided by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited under the following license:
N.B. Train departures are provided in beta release - please use with caution. Train departures may be withdrawn at any time. Please give feedback to email@example.com
Key Words: Public Transport, Journey Planner, Route Finder, London UK, Tube, London Underground, London Bus, Countdown, live departures, Train Departures, Rail.
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
More from developer
- Favorite stops & locations
- Search stops on map
- Live location of trams and trains on map
You'll also have to install the free version!
Pro only unlocks new features in free version.
If you have any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.