The application shows valid period products, remaining value, latest value ticket and last journeys form your Travel Card by touching the card with your NFC mobile phone. You may also name your travel cards to easily distinguish your family's travel cards from each other.
The application utilizes NFC for reading the Travel Cards and can read only HSL's cards (Helsinki Regional Transport). Please ensure that your phone's NFC-feature is turned on from phone settings.
Full description on web-page: http://hsl.2rooms.net
Languages: eng, fin, rus, fra, esp, est, swe, vie
this app requires about 75MB free space on SD-card (sometimes more, when database keeps all timetables from summer and winter periods).
Please open and set preferences, back-end has changed in away that older preferences are not valid anymore.
-GPS and cell -location enabled
-Saved routes and addresses
-Route on Google Map
-Alert for last stop
UI Enhancements and new icons by: Iiro Jäppinen
Swedish translation by: Thomas Jaatinen
Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kirkonummi, Kerava Journey Planner
Transportation application for Helsinki Metropolitan Area (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kirkonummi, Kerava)
Bussit is a reittiopas clone for android devices.
It is easy to use and nice.
It is possible to search with address and your location.
Shows results conveniently, you can see details of the route such as stops lists.
Shows results on map with color code also has color code for cycle route.
Saves search queries to card so you can select location from history.
Live trams, trains, and metro can be seen on the map.
Also can select location from map.
Tags: HSL, Transport Helsinki, Reittiopas
!!!! If maps does crash you need to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms !!!
The service should work with Sonera, Elisa, DNA, Saunalahti, Kolumbus, Zeroforty and Tele Finland subscriptions. Read more - http://www.hsl.fi/EN/ticketsandfares/singleticketsanddaytickets/Pages/ticketbymobilephone.aspx
Kertalipun ostaminen Helsingin seudun liikenteessä on nyt vaivattomampaa kuin koskaan! Tilaa A1 - kännykkälippu puhelimellasi parilla napin painalluksella ja käytä säästynyt aika johonkin hyödylliseen. Sovellus lähettää A1 viestin numeroon 16355 puolestasi (viesti on maksullinen, tarkista hinta HSL:stä). Lue lisää - http://www.hsl.fi/FI/liputjahinnat/kertajavuorokausiliput/Sivut/kannykkalippu.aspx
-HSL: Helsinki, Finland
-ORCA: Seattle, WA
-Clipper: San Francisco, CA
-EZ-Link: Singapore (Not compatible with all devices)
-Suica: Tokyo, Japan
-PASMO: Tokyo, Japan
-ICOCA: Kansai, Japan
-Bilhete Único: São Paulo, Brazil
-NETS FlashPay: Singapore
Read your travel card information with this application.
-Ticket expiration date
-Season ticket status
-Latest travels and refills
Some features works only with HSL card
-Johannes Siipola, Icons.
Travel Card Reader Free is released under the GPLv3: https://github.com/miikkajs/farebot.git
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Unofficial, not supported by HSL in any manner. Use at your own risk.
The application is currently only available in Finnish, sorry.
For bug reports and feature requests, see https://github.com/dezgeg/matkakortti-widget/issues
Source code available under GPLv2 at https://github.com/dezgeg/matkakortti-widget
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
The app includes:
- User location for indoor and outside maps
- Information about your flight: look for your chosen flight departures or arrivals and save them under “My flights”
- Information about flight schedules, border control & customs, transportation to and from airport and queuing time to security checkpoints
- Guide to restaurants, cafés, shops and other services at Helsinki Airport
- Maps of terminals and parking facilities
It also features:
- offline map
- add your own places
- big pictures of the main attractions of the city
- content provided by the Helsinki City Tourist and Convention Bureau
- almost all features are available offline
- and a lot more!
Spot in Helsinki is suitable for tourists who want to prepare their trip to Helsinki but also for locals who want to know what's going on around the city.
Feel free to send us your feedback at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
The app has the following features:
- Realtime journey planner
- Timetable of departing trains per station
- Summary of Planned work and disruptions
- Station specific information regarding facilities and shops
- Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
- We use your location to show nearby train stations
- We use permissions for "Photo's/media/files" to save temporary files for Google Maps. This allows maps shown in the app to be faster. The app doesn't use or have access to your pictures or other media.
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for Android planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. This app gives you the real time travel information. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 real time travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Real time travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
• Suomenlinnan lautalla,
• metron itäisillä liityntäbussilinjoilla: 80, 81, 81B, 82, 82B, 83, 84, 85, 86, 86B, 87, 88, 89, 90, 90B, 92, 93A, 93AK, 93AV, 94, 94A, 94B, 94V, 95, 96, 97, 97V, 98 ja 98A - HUOM! Kännykkälippu ei käy N-yölinjoilla eikä linjoilla 78 ja 79.
• sataman bussilinjoilla 15 ja 15A,
• VR:n lähijunissa Helsingin alueella.
Kännykkälipun voi ostaa myös yötaksan aikana klo 2.00 - 4.30, jolloin sitä voi käyttää lähijunien yöliikenteessä. Yötaksan aikana hinta on 4 euroa, muulloin 2 euroa.
With HKL tekstarilippu-application you can order a single HKL ticket as an SMS to your mobile phone.
The mobile ticket is valid
• on trams
• on the metro
• on the Suomenlinna ferry
• on the bus lines to harbour 15 and 15A
• on the VR commuter trains in Helsinki
• on the eastern feeder buslines for the metro
You can also buy a mobile ticket during the night fare period at 2.00-4.30, when you can use it in the night traffic of the commuter trains. During the night fare period the ticket costs 4 euros, at other times 2 euros.
Keywords: transaction overview, address finder, service points, OV-chipkaart
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
Free version is limited to two players (or simple mode). Premium has no limitations or ads.
Three game modes:
- Simple mode tracks turn time and notifies when it ends.
- Counting mode tracks whose turn it is and provides nice statistics at the end of game.
- Time bank gives each player a total time that decreases every turn. Also provides statistics.
- With table display mode everyone can easily see the remaining time on their turn.
- Plays sound when turn ends and remembers who used overtime.
- Automatically change turn when time runs out.
- Favorite stops & locations
- Search stops on map
- Live location of trams and trains on map
You'll also have to install the free version!
Pro only unlocks new features in free version.
If you have any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.