A calculator made for the software developer.
* Convert between binary, decimal and hexadecimal
* Toggle bits with a tap
* Bitwise operations (OR, XOR, AND, NOT, and left- and right-shift)
* Dedicated increment and decrement buttons
* ... and regular old calculator stuff as well (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
I wanted a calculator similar to the old Windows calculator, but couldn't find one that satisfied my needs.
So I set out to create my own, and this is the result.
Check out the source on GitHub: https://github.com/torgard/DevCalc
* Unsigned integers
* 64 bits
* Arithmetic shift
* Display input as ARGB color