Improve your photography skills. Make the most use of your digital camera.
2000+ photography tutorials categorized into various topics for easy access.
There is something for everyone regardless of whether you are a photography beginner, photography enthusiast or an expert.
What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
No Computer or laptop is required, just connect your camera with only USB OTG cable to your Android device
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to solve the issue.
Supported Canon EOS DSLR:
Fully compatible cameras: 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
Partially compatible cameras: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 30D, 40D, 400D / Rebel XTi / Kiss X, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Live View
- Auto Focus
- Bulb capture
- Manual focus adjustments
- Zoom control
- Video recording
- Live View support during Movie mode, including Live View while recording
- Full Screen Mode
- HDR Exposure Bracketing
- Timelapse controller: standard / extended with Bramping option (Bulb Mode)
- Live view histogram
- Grid overlay
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- Focus and Zoom area
- Picture Style
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Metering Mode
- Preview images taken
- HDR Timelapse
- Android 3.1+ phone or tablet with USB host mode (Most devices since Android 3.1).
- Canon DSLR camera: EOS 5D, 60D, ...
- USB cable to connect them both.
- Correct USB OTG cable adapter, if applicable.
These photography lessons will cover the main principles of photography and give you photography tips and techniques that will help you master your camera.
The course includes carefully selected videos followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while learning from experienced and fun photography masters throughout the world.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable and learning is guaranteed.
This course will be useful for you whether you want to further your career, pick up a new skill or simply take better photos.
As requested by many app users, we decided to add more tips and books about Photography often.
Starting with the 2 hottest topics below for this Year End holiday:
1. How To Turn The Hobby Of PHOTOGRAPHY Into THOUSANDS Of EXTRA DOLLAR$ For YOU!
a. FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU
b. SHOULD YOU BE IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
g. SPECIALTY PHOTOGRAPHY
i. COPYRIGHTING YOUR WORK
j. ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS
2. 100 Photography Tips (required entering your email and name)
Plus we added tons of hot game for you to relax this holiday. Make sure you check them out before the promotion ends!
Do you love photography? Are you a beginner in photography? Do you need expert tips and advice from professional photographer? Do you want to know how to earn money from your photos?
Then you need this *Best Photography Tips & Ideas* APP! There are lots of good tips and expert advice on about photography inside this app. From basic to expert tips in how to shoot, effects in images, tips on about cameras and many more...
What are you waiting for? Start READING NOW!
Here is what you will learn inside...
Basic Fundamental to Start Photography as Hobby and as Professional Photographer
- Types of Camera - Pros and Cons - Tips how to choose the most suitable camera for your need and skills
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 1 - Boudoir photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 2 - Newborn and Baby photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 3 - Love and Wedding photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 4 - Fashion and Sexy Model photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 5 - Nature (like Flower), Wildlife and Landscape photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 6 - Fashion and Sexy photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 7 - Maternity and Pregnancy photography
- Special Photography Tip - Lesson 8 - Portrait including Self Portrait photography
- Bonus Lesson - What is fine art photography and creative photography?
- How can you earn from your photos? Tips and tricks to earn more money online
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
*Lots of BONUSES inside the app
and much, Much More!
Share this APP to all of your friends, family, relatives and love one's who are into photography and those who want to start photography as a hobby. If you finish reading all the tips and watching the videos you will surely love photography because of what you have learned in this APP. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
Thanks a lot for your interest
Pro version has the following additional features!
1. Hi-resolution image up to 2048 pixels
2. Smooth transition from the focused area to the background by Edge-feathering
3. More filters
4. Double photo
Feel free to email to the developer for any bugs, suggestions and comments.
Enjoy our new app StickIt! You can easily cut background out of photo as same method as AfterFocus!
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo (Pro version only)
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof
Create Retro Photo effects using the Retro Photo Camera from photos that are in your phone, new photo from Camera, Facebook. Create the photo's and share them with your friends and family on facebook, twitter and other photo sharing and photo editing applications.
If you like Photo Editing, Photo Grids this is the kind of application for you. The Retro camera effect is unique and is sure to impress your friends with your photography skills. The Picture Editing to make it retro effect is made into single step using the retro camera. Best retro photo editor in the market. Best Old Picture App with Retro Style.
Now you can save Retro image to your phone camera, Share with friends or family, Set Retro Photo as your wallpaper. Now your wallpaper can be a Retro Photo created from the application. Create Your own Retro Wallpapers from your photo's. Retro Wallpapers you have on your phone will be unique from anyone else with this app.
Now with ability to use Retro Effect and Black and White Photo Mode. Now both old photo mode and Black and White Camera mode available. Best Retro Camera on the market. Only Retro Camera that shows awesome effects with almost no settings needed by user.
Now you can rotate pictures left or right. Best Old Camera effect with Black and White photos and Retro Camera. Retro Photo Camera is one of the Best Camera Effect to create unique pictures. With Camera Timer gone back to 50 years create ever lasting pictures.
Application contains the most commonly used image processing functions 18 categories, can provide almost all the photo editing functions and photo effects .
With this image editor , photo editing has become a real art: you simply touch with a finger , you can make photo effects localized !
So whether you are a professional personnel or a novice, you can pass this app in less than one minute 's time, it is easy to make amazing effects.
The photo editor structure is very simple and clear : even a child can use it ! However, despite its simple structure, it is for your images to provide a certain quality and a wide range of photo effects .
Use your imagination - to create a masterpiece !
Applications are mainly four major functions:
Picture editing , Portrait processing , image effects, photo management , photo sharing
1 ) Picture editing
* Picture rotation
* Image Cut
* Picture size adjustment
* Painting and graffiti, can freely set the brush size and hardness
* Adjust image color and brightness
* Adjust brightness, contrast , color temperature, saturation
2 ) Picture effects
* Photo effects
* Color splash
* Picture frame
* Picture Scene
* Focus and blur function
* Add text to pictures
3 ) Portrait processing
* Eliminate stains and whiten teeth
* Red-eye reduction
4 ) Photo management
* Easily from the gallery , camera import photos
* Edited pictures saved to my gallery , allowing you to edit and view again
* View the picture is simple, using your finger to move and zoom images ( two finger zoom )
5 ) Photo Sharing
* A key multi-platform sharing , you can easily share your photos to Sina microblogging , Wechat, QQ , Google, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, easily retain fond memories of life , so that more people find you and appreciate you .
For Tablet PC layout has been optimized! Can be the perfect show.
The software uses the Aviary-SDK, would like further information , please visit the website : http://www.aviary.com/
With this App you can operate your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera.
NO Computer or laptop is required.
Just connect your camera with USB cable to your tablet.
This is BETA release. Some features can produce issues. The price will grow when the App reach stability.
All user that buy this BETA becomes the update for free.
Following cameras are tested:
Nikon: D7000, D300s, D70s, D40
Canon: EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III
Others models should work too, but they are not tested.
- Tethered shooting
- Change major settings (aperture, shutter speed, etc.)
- Manual focus / Autofocus*
- Live View*
- Bracketing mode
- Time lapse mode
- Transfer images to the device (RAW + JPEG)
- Preview of transferred images (JPEG only)
* This function depends on the capabilities of the connected camera.
The price is inclusive tax!
OS: Honeycomb (Android 3.1)
HW: USB host mode (Most Honeycomb tablets since Android 3.1)
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions.
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices. Under Android 2.x, available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
NEW: Kitkat (Android 4.4.2) support!
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
HTC One [M7]
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Support of a built-in IR sender on Sony or LG devices
Unfortunately neither the Sony nor the LG native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in both API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat doesn't support the built-in IR hardware of your device, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
★ Very fast Auto Save
★ Noiseless Shutter
★ High-Definition Picture
★ Built-in Photo Gallery
★ LED Flash-Light
★ Image Effects
★ Animated GIF
★ Easy to use
Do you want to take pictures in the library?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Make your smart phone as a noiseless camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 30 FPS).
- More FPS than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports quick image viewer for burst shots.
- Choose best photo and save it.
2. Supports noiseless shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports picture freezing.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Supports image effects(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Supports WYSIWYG saving.
4. Supports image effects.
- Supports Normal, Negative, Mono, Sepia effects.
- Supports high-speed burst shot, Freeze shot, Taking a picture with image effect.
5. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't run the other camera app to take high-definition photos.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
6. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Don't go outside to see photos taken.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Image effects.
- WYSIWYG saving.
- Animated GIF
7. Supports Rear-face & Front-face camera
- Supports image effects.
- Supports High-speed shooting, Freeze shot, Taking a picture without sound.
8. Supports Flashlight
- You can use the LED flash-light function when you take a picture in dark places or walk in the dark.
- You can turn flash light on and off by pressing volume down(or up) button.
9. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some new phones (Galaxy S4, S3, Note2, Optimus G, Optimus LTE2, etc.) supports continuous auto-focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Tab 7.1, Optimus G, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE2, HTC Droid DNA, etc.
Fast Camera, High-Speed Camera, Silent Camera, Burst Camera, Quiet Camera, Simple Camera, Ultra Speed Camera, Quick Camera
More from developer
Do you know who they are?
They are the scientists, the philosophers, the poets, the artists and the inventors. They are the visionaries who pushed the boundaries of human knowledge. Made possible what was once termed impossible. Working relentlessly towards the truth – they create industries, save lives, shape culture and change the status quo. Pushing the human race forward – they are the real heroes.
Do you recognize them now?
Know Your Scientists is a beautifully designed one of its kind HD app with over 200 scientists, philosophers, poets, artists and inventors.
Nine factoids and one photo slowly revealing itself; do you recognize them?
Wikipedia and YouTube links to know more about them.
Integrated Game Center with 30 achievements and a global leaderboard. See how well your friends are doing – share your achievements and score.
Base version includes 30 scientists; rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
HD Graphics and adaptive scaling technology: scales flawlessly across devices. From large 10 inch tablets to small 4 inch phone, you get the best user experience possible.
Absolutely No ads and No analytics. Designed keeping in mind curious young children. All in app purchases are one time only, no consumables.
Send in your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com