FREE of charge
FREE of advertisements
FREE of smelly permissions
Countdown timer and interval timer
Duration up to 100 hours
Select between continuous ring and a variety of self-cancelling ring duration options.
Select between single countdown or repeating countdown interval timer.
Numeric keypad for fast time setting
Automatically handles extended range data such as 90 minutes
Accurate time measurement
The device does not have to stay awake
One-touch adjustable volume (on most screen sizes)
Large timer display
The self-cancelling ring duration options allow you to use the timer in the same way as a mechanical kitchen timer. The device doesn't demand that you stop what you are doing and attend to it when it sounds.
Numeric keypad entry ensures that the timer can be set with the fewest possible number of finger movements, saving you time when things are hectic.
The alarm will sound even if the device is asleep.
Great for cooking, sport, workouts, studying, games, or whatever you need a timer for!
Some of the most important benefits of this approach are:
* Use of a closed list instead of classic to-do list.
* Current initiative.
* No prioritizing.
* Commitments instead of interests.
Do It Tomorrow for Android is a part of a larger project, initially started as a Windows desktop application, which helps you to track, organize, reuse, export, print, and summarize your tasks.
-- FEATURES OF THE MOBILE VERSION --
* separate planned, urgent, and backlog list
* close/open your planned daily list
* copy or move tasks to another day or to the backlog
* export tasks to the Windows desktop application
* current initiative
* default task's duration setting
* email tasks
-- BASIC PRINCIPLES --
1. CLEAR VISION
Have a clear vision of what you are actually trying to achieve. It is very important to know what are you going to do as well as what are you not going to do.
2. ONE THING AT A TIME
Establish limits on your current work: focus on just one task at a time. If you spread your attention on too many things you will usually end up with only a few task finished within your outlined plan.
When you finish one task, go to the next; eliminate any disturbance during the working on a task as much as possible.
3. LITTLE AND OFTEN
Avoid working on huge tasks — divide them into smaller ones. For example, do not plan a task "write manual" but rather divide it into tasks such as "write introducing chapter", "write table of contents" etc.
Find appropriate default amount of time for each task, e.g. 25 minutes, and try to transform huge tasks into smaller fragments.
Work on such tasks often — each day, once a week etc., and you will find out they will be finished sooner than working on it in occasional big chunks of activity.
4. SET LIMITS
Define the time you assume you will need for completing a task. You will be more effective if you work within defined limits.
Try working in timed bursts — you can use your watch or ordinary kitchen timer. Using this principle, you will gradually improve your skills for estimating tasks duration.
5. CLOSED LIST
Many time management systems use a 'to-do list' which often results in a wish list. If you want to make a realistic activity plan for each working day you have to make a closed list of tasks you will work on.
To create a closed list, use Close list feature in 'Do It Tomorrow' application and do not add anything to it. If you get any urgent/unplanned task you must do in the same day, write it under the line or enter it into the 'Urgent' list in 'Do It Tomorrow' application.
If you use closed list there is no need to prioritise your work - you do all tasks from the list for your working day.
6. REDUCE RANDOMNESS
Unplanned tasks, which are mostly treated as inevitable interruptions, are a great danger for not completing your work during the day. In such cases, you have to use effective prioritising - classify such events in the right list:
- try to convince the person who asked for it to schedule the task for the next day (or for the first available)
- put those tasks you really have to do during the same day into 'Urgent' list
7. COMMITMENT VS. INTEREST
You may have a lot of interests but you have to limit your commitments otherwise you will not be able to realise them. Treat all tasks on your working day list as commitments and limit the list so you will really finish all tasks.
As Mark Forster wrote in his book: "A person without any interest would be very dull. But it is immensely important to distinguish between having an interest in something and having a commitment to something. It is commitment that will make the real difference in your life and work."
For more information, please visit http://www.doittomorrow.com/">http://www.doittomorrow.com
Egg timer? Reminder alarm? Alarm for a healthy sleep after dinner? Cooking Timer?
Originally, "Multi Timer" was planned as simple kitchen timer (originally "KITchen TImer", thus "Kitty"), but as it grew up, it became a universal timer app.
(The reasons of the rights that "Multi Timer" needs are given at the end of this description)
Do you want to:
* be able to run multiple timers concurrently, clearly arranged?
* be able to start timers with only one touch (from the homescreen, even the dock for immediate access)?
* manage pre-configured timers with own icons and sounds?
* have optimal use of different layouts of Smartphone and Tablet?
* have an app that is without advertisement even in the free version?
* see the remaining time of the next timer in the notification tray?
* ... and other nice-to-haves
My main point was: simple and fast handling, and ease of use.
- "Multi Timer" has three groups: a quick start group in the main activity, where you can put the most-used timers to start them by tapping them once. A group of running (or paused) timers, and a group of expired timers.
- you can link timers onto your homescreen to enable single-tap starting (and stopping) of a timer.
- sounds and icons are managed using repositories, so that they can be easily assigned to timers.
- timers can be grouped visually by color and icon, and sorted by name, duration or usage frequency.
- nearly every activity has a small help popup, describing the purpose and options of the current activity.
- time can have a pre-warning alarm, that can be used either as pre-warning (not to start a new task before the timer ends) or as implicit double-duration-timer (for example soft and hard-boiled eggs).
- the main screen and the screen with running timers can be locked, so that you can put the smartphone in your pocket with active screen, to make looking at the remaining times easily!
Concerning the required app rights and the reasons for them: camera (to take own photos as icons), microphone (for own sounds), Touchscreen (optional brightness control), call state (mute timer when a call comes in).
Keywords: egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm
●Easy to use.
●User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
●Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
●Timers of all kinds. Multiple Stopwatch & Timer. Perfect Control of them can.
●Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...so on.)
★Count up timer.
★Count down timer.
★Interval timer. ( Repeat timer. )
★Lap time. Split time.
★Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★Select alarm sound.
★Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★changing switch order.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★Set title name.(naming)
★And more available.
・1/100 (or 1/10) millisecond.
・Almighty and all-round and ultimate.
・Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
・Quick and Easy setting.
・Timer is wake up from sleep state.
・Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
・The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..
・The best app for cooking.(Multiple kitchen timer.)
・Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer,Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
・The best app to coach sports teams.(football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse,hockey,etc..)
Features that are added in the future.
・Play mp3 music.
・Set background picture.
・Add android holo theme. More theme.
2013-12-27 New release in Google Play.
2014-01-04 New release in Amazon App Store. (For Kindle.)
Rank in the "New popular apps".
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
Thanks for your interest in My Ears. My Ears is a great app that acts like your third ear. It uses the microphone on your device to listen in the background. In your daily life, if something occurs that you wish you had an audio recording of, simply click on the widget. My Ears will allow you to go back in time based on your settings.
After you install, look for the My Ears widget and place it somewhere on your desktop.
Some things to note:
(1) My Ears is activated by default. However, you can disable it when you don't want it to be active.
(2) No other app is able to use the microphone when it's active (Android doesn't allow it); however, you will be able to make and take calls.
(3) Having the microphone on in the background does use extra battery power. In newer devices, you should be able to last at least the whole day.
(4) To delete a capture, simply slide dismiss its card.
Please leave a feedback if you find this app useful.
P.S. This is the premium version of the app. That means you will have more choices in duration to go back and quality of captures. In addition, there are no ads!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you remove or disable the free version.