Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogsPro/mylogspro_usersguide.html
Additional features in pro version:
- App Widget
- Password Access
- Quick log entry and Timed log entry
- Log Stop Time
- Tags (Create relations between log entries with tags)
- Forms (build custom log entry forms)
- Age (time since entry was logged)
- Duration (time spent on log entry)
- Category Data (time ago, duration, plot form data)
- Improved calendar view
- Choose columns to export
- Import log entries from CSV file
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Password Access: Set a password to protect access to your log entries
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Quick log entry - one click to add a log entry
* Timed log entry to monitor real time duration. Time tasks or activities
* Stop Time: Add a stop time to a log and keep track of time spent (duration)
* Tags: Create relationships between log entries with tags (Business, Personal, ...)
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Forms: takes templates to the next level. Build custom forms for quicker and easier log entry. Create plots of numeric data.
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List view
* View log entries from calendar view. Select a day and the log entries will be listed below the calendar.
* Age: time since entry was logged
* Category Stats: Time Ago (Age)
* Category Stats Duration (time spent) - including pie chart and percentage (%)
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, tags, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
Key: app, application, log, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, password, forms, templates, time ago,
start stop time, duration, track hours, time management, time task activity
My Ministry is a full featured software suite for keeping track of your field service activity. It is available for Microsoft Windows PCs & Windows Mobile Devices and now for Android. It is designed specifically with Jehovah's Witnesses in mind. It includes features such as:
Return Visit Tracking. Keep track of your calls, placements, and other information. It also syncs with your google contacts, so you can text, call, map, etc your RV with ease.
Service Reports. View your monthy report with or without details. Automaticall carries over the extra time to the next month. Send your report right from My Ministry. There is also a handy annual view of your time, very helpful for pioneers.
Service Calendar. Schedule out your time and see how well you keep to your schedule :)
And many more...
For those wondering why I am charging $1.50. I am by no means getting rich off my brothers. However a small fee discourages others from using the software and then asking for their books to be added, or complaining that it doesn't work right for their religion. For those who can't afford it get in contat with me and we can find alternatives, finally any fund in surplus of expenses related to programming My Ministry are donated to the WWW.
Visit www.myministryapp.com for the Windows / desktop version.
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is email@example.com.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
the public to their local police and allow the community to become more involved right from your
(Please note, This app is used by agencies that opt in to use it. If your community has not opted to use
MyPD than you should not expect to find them on the app) Local, State, and College Police Departments as well as other law enforcement agencies are using this app to provide you with better service and improve communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app.
Law Enforcement agencies using this app are offering citizens the following options:
• Multiple information resources and RSS feeds
• 2 types of push notifications
• Report anonymous crime tips
• Commend a Police Officer
• Submit Feedback to your Police
• Ask Questions
• Community Surveys
• Directions to the Police Department
• Police Department Contacts
• Social Media
• Most Wanted
• Jail Info
• Weather Service
• National Terrorism Advisory System
• New & Alerts page
• Crime Map
• Online Reporting
• Encrypted transfer of messages
• Many more additional features
These are just some of the many options that your Police Department is making available to you here. A growing number of Police Departments are utilising this app for the citizens they serve. If you don't see your Department here, let them know they should join!
Some of the Police Departments using or signed up for the MyPD app (in no particular order) are the Green Bay Police, Beverly Police, Cambridge Police, Rochester Police, Waco Police, Dunwoody Police, Maine DEA, Chesapeake Police, Peabody Police, Watertown Police, North Andover Police, Ipswich Police, Alhambra Police, Norton Police, Wellesley Police, Yarmouth Police, Bedford Police, New Bedford Police, York Police, Auburn Police, El Dorado Police, Los Altos Police, Palo Alto Police, Mountain View
Police, Fremont Police, West Sacramento Police, Woods Cross Police, West Jordan Police, West Haven Police, Grrenwich Police, Westport Police, Warner Robins Police, Pooler Police, Peoria Police, Arcadiaolice, Hanover Park Police, Wichita Police, Bethlehem Police, Brimfield Police, Cibolo Police, Hobbs Police, Kingston Police, Chelsea Police, North Andover Police, South Portland Police, Haverford College Public Safety, Bryn Mawr College Public Safety, Rockwall Police, Warner Robins Police, Roanoke Police, Boston University Police, Rocky Mount Police, Boynton Beach Police, Amesbury Police, Swampscott Police, Bensalem Police, Corvallis Police, Plymouth Police, DeWitt Police, Columbia Police, Norfolk Police, Chesapeake Police, Rochester Police, Sturgeon Bay Police, Barre Police, Attleboro Police, Yarmouth Police, Waltham Police, Norwood Police, Ipswich Police, Glendale Police, and many more in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, California, Texas, Virginia, Ontario, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Utah, Georgia, Alabama, and New Mexico. Please do not expect your police or other local law enforcement agency here if they have not opted to use the app. Please do not give the app a bad rating because your agency is not here. Send us an email and we will encourage them to join.
Please report any bugs to email@example.com
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for an emergency situation.
"My Police Department" “MyPD” “WiredBlue” are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
"Smartphones, Smart Citizens, Smart Policing" is also a WiredBlue trademark.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
Thanks for your interest in My Ears. My Ears is a great app that acts like your third ear. It uses the microphone on your device to listen in the background. In your daily life, if something occurs that you wish you had an audio recording of, simply click on the widget. My Ears will allow you to go back in time based on your settings.
After you install, look for the My Ears widget and place it somewhere on your desktop.
Some things to note:
(1) My Ears is activated by default. However, you can disable it when you don't want it to be active.
(2) No other app is able to use the microphone when it's active (Android doesn't allow it); however, you will be able to make and take calls.
(3) Having the microphone on in the background does use extra battery power. In newer devices, you should be able to last at least the whole day.
(4) To delete a capture, simply slide dismiss its card.
Please leave a feedback if you find this app useful.
P.S. This is the premium version of the app. That means you will have more choices in duration to go back and quality of captures. In addition, there are no ads!
IMPORTANT: Make sure you remove or disable the free version.